Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) (28810 Views)

Kwankwaso Commissions Governor El-Rufai's Projects In Kaduna (Photos) / Rabiu Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Jos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by AminuRano87(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:
Let me say a little about this game Tinubu and kwankwanso are playing...

It is called Non-zero-sum situation

Non-Zero-Sum situation involves a situation whereby one person's win doesn't really and necessarily means another's person loss, and also one person loss does not really means that the other person wins. Vice versa.
Which translate to that in Non-Zero-Sum Game or situation all parties could gain, or all parties could lose.

This is the situation of Tinubu and kwankwaso... It is very obvious Kwankwaso can never win 2023 . I think all this crowd-pulling can just be likened to story of a man who wants to atleast show is political strenght or put his political influence and might on display OR maybe a man who is trying ro pull the greatest political strategy of all time. We call it the Last card method . The one pulled by Aminu tambuwal. But this seems way way different, something brutal and 'Finishing' .

It is 98% sure that Kwankwaso will never move to Atiku's camp at the end. So, that tambuwal strategy cant really work for atiku in the person of kwankwanso this time, it is completely off the table because it will be hard for a certain shekarau and kwankwaso to be in same party. It has always been a battle for supremacy between both.

Since, shekarau is already with the main opposition,PDP with Atiku abubakar as the presidential candidate.
That is where, the Non-zero sum situation comes into play. Tinubu winning doesnt mean kwankwaso will lose, and Tinubu losing doesnt mean kwankwaso will win.

Kwankwaso is left with no other option than to join Tinubu's camp.... And that is definitely what will happen at the end. The signs are there, it is just a matter of time.

Now the question is not will Kwankwaso eventually align with tinubu,that is imminent. but the question is What are these guys cooking? What is their game plan? I think Tinubu is going to make Kwankwaso his Last card, i see kwanwaso declaring for Tinubu just at the eve of the election. And that will be game-over .

Jabagan, king of strategy. Just give it to the man.

I think kwankwaso will only help Tinubu by splitting Atiku's northern votes.
Northeners everywhere prefer Kwankwaso to Atiku
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by David160(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Okoyeebo:
Kwankwaso will make those ipigs cry He is certainly working with Tinubu.
Dey dere dey deceive yourself.
Tinubu is not even sure of bloc vote from the south west.
Kwankwaso is in it to win it... So is Atiku and obi.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by David160(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
AminuRano87:

I think kwankwaso will only help Tinubu by splitting Atiku's northern votes. Northeners everywhere prefer Kwankwaso to Atiku
Kwankwaso will hurt APC more cox APC needs kano bloc vote...
Atiku has taken Bauchi, Sokoto from them already.
If they're not careful.. Atiku will win Kaduna too.
Tinubu will only win kastina by a slight margin
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by saintkel(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Atiku Is in hot soup
tell them o
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:

Non-Zero-Sum situation involves a situation whereby one person's win doesn't really and necessarily means another's person loss, and also one person loss does not really means that the other person wins. Vice versa.
Which translate to that in Non-Zero-Sum Game or situation all parties could gain, or all parties could lose.

This is the situation of Tinubu and kwankwaso... It is very obvious Kwankwaso can never win 2023 . I think all this crowd-pulling can just be liken to story of a man who wants to atleast show is political strenght or put his political influence and might on display OR maybe a man who is trying to pull the greatest political strategy of all time. We call it the Last card method . The one pulled by Aminu tambuwal. But this seems way way different, something brutal and 'Finishing' .

It is 98% sure that Kwankwaso will never move to Atiku's camp at the end. So, that tambuwal strategy cant really work for atiku in the person of kwankwanso this time, it is completely off the table because it will be hard for a certain shekarau and kwankwaso to be in same party. It has always been a battle for supremacy between both.

Since, shekarau is already with the main opposition,PDP with Atiku abubakar as the presidential candidate.
That is where, the Non-zero sum situation comes into play. Tinubu winning doesnt mean kwankwaso will lose, and Tinubu losing doesnt mean kwankwaso will win.

Kwankwaso is left with no other option than to join Tinubu's camp.... And that is definitely what will happen at the end. The signs are there, it is just a matter of time.

Now the question is not will Kwankwaso eventually align with tinubu,that is imminent. but the question is What are these guys cooking? What is their game plan? I think Tinubu is going to make Kwankwaso his Last card, i see kwanwaso declaring for Tinubu just at the eve of the election. And that will be game-over .

If this is all Tinubu has got, then he is not as smart as I thought.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by Kyase(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
garfield1:
Cc agboriotejoye,kyase...since you believe in crowds,kwankwaso will win or get a chunk of lagos and akwa ibom and win north west...rubbish

I’m not such a person
I don’t even believe in the so called decamping during election
Remember the number of people that decamped to pdp in the buildup to 2019 election?
Same cycle
It didn’t work the last time I don’t know why Atiku thinks it will work this time

He should better change strategy or lose again
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:

This is the situation of Tinubu and kwankwaso... It is very obvious Kwankwaso can never win 2023 . I think all this crowd-pulling can just be liken to story of a man who wants to atleast show is political strenght or put his political influence and might on display OR maybe a man who is trying to pull the greatest political strategy of all time. We call it the Last card method . The one pulled by Aminu tambuwal. But this seems way way different, something brutal and 'Finishing' .

He should have helped his nephew win Osun State with all that strategy.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by EvangDrGeo: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:

1 plus 1 is not always equal to 2 in politics. You seem so naive.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by B2B23: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
lhordspy:

I like what you are smoking.
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by AminuRano87(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
David160:

Kwankwaso will hurt APC more cox APC needs kano bloc vote...

Atiku has taken Bauchi, Sokoto from them already.

If they're not careful.. Atiku will win Kaduna too.

Tinubu will only win kastina by a slight margin

You are right, but Timubu has Borno and Yobe states because of Kasshim Shettima
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Advision:

Except you are new to nl, you should know d guy has no sense. He served as buhari's propaganda chief on nl for 8 years and os now looking for a job with another deadbeat politician

Am not new actually....but this his tactics just couldn't allow me to avoid him.....
Someone that indirectly said Igbos ar murderers , is still trying to sympathize with the innocent Igbos.......

Indeed, he is looking for another job as you mentioned , he is just a hype man
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by truthfinder319: 1:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubu is your perpetual headache. Even when the news is about Kwankwaso. Your Obi will not even come near Kwankwaso.

NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos votes is already splitted between Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso and Tinubu..

Tinubu will surely lose Lagos ... It's obvious .

He's not loved by the people. He's sick and old to lead a country.

Tinubu is the father of corruption and thuggery in Yoruba land.

Thiefnibu will never be president
Re: Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Lagos votes is already splitted between Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwankwaso and Tinubu..

Tinubu will surely lose Lagos ... It's obvious .

He's not loved by the people. He's sick and old to lead a country.

Tinubu is the father of corruption and thuggery in Yoruba land.

Thiefnibu will never be president
thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed / EndSARS: Osinbajo Apologises For Delay In Implementation Of Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.