Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k (2259 Views)

Best Samsung Galaxy Phones Under 150k In Nigeria / Best Phone Under 150k? / Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by bigl: 4:39pm On May 14
I used self paced videos which i watch on my own and picked up all forms of skills from myriads of those videos.

Well, it wasn't immediately ... it took a while ..... I used the skills for church media production for a while before dashing out ....but things are easier these days ...

i think you should just get yourself a decent laptop first, the rest is easy as long as you can sit down to learn and practice...

Feel free to buzz me if u need further assistance ....

Cheers

Benjamin4388:

hello big man...did you learn video editing yourself or through a training..and was it immediately after that you got into freelancing..I will be grateful for your answers.. I want to forge a career in that skill

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by Benjamin4388(m): 6:25pm On May 14
bigl:
I used self paced videos which i watch on my own and picked up all forms of skills from myriads of those videos.

Well, it wasn't immediately ... it took a while ..... I used the skills for church media production for a while before dashing out ....but things are easier these days ...

i think you should just get yourself a decent laptop first, the rest is easy as long as you can sit down to learn and practice...

Feel free to buzz me if u need further assistance ....

Cheers

thanks man for the reply..I appreciate

we looking at a minimum spec of what for the laptop? n price range
Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by bigl: 7:13pm On May 14
Well, contrary to what the genz guys would tell u, a core i5 2.5ghz processor, 8gb ram, 128 or 256gb SSD, 1gb dedicated graphics, would do ...

Hp elitebook 8460p has that specs and goes for around 120k in Ikeja and it's a great start...

From there, u can migrate to a slightly higher specs as u begin to make money ...

Benjamin4388:

thanks man for the reply..I appreciate

we looking at a minimum spec of what for the laptop? n price range

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by Benjamin4388(m): 7:21pm On May 14
bigl:
Well, contrary to what the genz guys would tell u, a core i5 2.5ghz processor, 8gb ram, 128 or 256gb SSD, 1gb dedicated graphics, would do ...

Hp elitebook 8460p has that specs and goes for around 120k in Ikeja and it's a great start...

From there, u can migrate to a slightly higher specs as u begin to make money ...

thanks big man for the info.. I really really appreciate...thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k by Dwightventures(m): 8:17pm On May 14
I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 that will meet your requirements. Tablet only. You will need to buy wireless mouse and keyboard (maybe 10-15k) to use with it cos the touchscreen is non functional

(1) (2) (Reply)

Software Downloads For Your Mobile Phone / Lenovo Vibe Shot – A Phone Designed To Look Like A Camera / Things You Never Knew About Whatsapp Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.