Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State (2514 Views)

Bandits Now Using Nigerien Networks To Coordinate Attacks – Amin Almustapha Gobi / Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra / Ekweremadu: IPOB Blows Hot, List Igbo Governors That Will Be Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Tinububalls: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
But, the state is known by one popular slogan NO FUÇKING MAN'S LAND
SO THE ESAN MAN CAN BE A COORDINATOR THERE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Emir01: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lagos is their main target. Envy too much

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by haslaw(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Peter Pandora appointed Ifeanyi Ezeagu to head Sokoto

A leopard can never changed it spots.

Peter Pandora Hoebi is highly BIGOTED and TRIBALISTIC and he has started showing his true colours.
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Lionnation: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
What is eating urchins up, when did campaign work become a political appointment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by haslaw(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Innocentman86:

Northerner from ogbomosho, grin grin angry grin
I'm a Yoruba Muslim and I support Peter obi 100 percent.
Op if you don't like it go back to your state and leave Lagos for us grin grin grin

IPOB CANNIBAL spotted... Werey dey disguise.

That is how they have been claiming other regions to to create wrong impression.

Just ask hi for his account number now and you will find Emeka or Chinedu behind this monika

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
History is the best teacher. Don't let a backstabber lead your campaign. #Victor Banjo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by DadaHammed: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
My yoruba brothers hunting for dirt on PO.

Even if he farts and it smells like 'Ogiri', they'll ask 'why didn't smell like 'efo riro? Na who do my fellow yoruba agbado brothers like this?

Na only tribalism be their last card. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Shuzzi(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tenses:

Am an obidient through and through but you see this one I no support am. I go drag Peter Obi for twitter tonight.
Because na peter obi compile the list bah? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by BeardedMeat(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
omofunaab:
This Obi is stylishly alluding to the claim of his IPOB brothers that Lagos is a no man’s land.

I just pity my fellow Yoruba brothers without ethnic consciousness in them, some have failed to see this Obi for who he truly is.
You go faint where you dey cry

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by BeardedMeat(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
haslaw:

IPOB CANNIBAL spotted... Werey dey disguise.

That is how they have been claiming other regions to to create wrong impression.

Just ask hi for his account number now and you will find Emeka or Chinedu behind this monika
How far with your push and start candidate?

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by haffaze777(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nyamuri:
But its still an insult and a slap to the Yoruba race! A whole Lagos he can't find a Yoruba person

I'm a northerner, but ur woke Yoruba people are ur major problem! Just imagine if it was Tinubu that appointment a Yoruba in Anambra or Enugu.. or Atiku appointing a northerner in those states!

You call them woke while I call them madman.
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
When you get your PVC,head to your polling unit on election day and vote Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by haffaze777(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
tribalmall:
It is let me go n post it on Twitter for the lunatics among Yoruba to know.

Odua agbe e,don't mind those cretin calling themselves woke.
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Mrkindness: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
tribalmall:
Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State

Woke and foolish Yoruba na for your very eye Igbos will take over your heritage.

Ti yin to ta. So there is no charismatic Yoruba in the length n breath of the entire SW to coordinate Lagos for Peter Obi ?

Was this not exactly what Nnamdi Azikwe did when he appointed an Igbo as premier of East region and the bastard wanted to impose himself as premier in the West.

I am waiting patiently to hear what the bunch of lunatics populating Afenifere as to say.
why E deh pain you na, is that not supposed be a plus for thiefnubuu
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by emerged01(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Can a Yoruba man be LP coordinator in East? Capital No! This is an insult to Yorubas in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by omofunaab(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You go faint where you dey cry

lol, Omo Olori pelebe. I no get ur time tonight.
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by BeardedMeat(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
omofunaab:

lol, Omo Olori pelebe. I no get ur time tonight.
Your Olosho woman friend is coming over?
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Collins9156(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
OsunOriginal:

What difference does it make? The dumbo he appointed can't make anything happen for Obi in Lagos.

Why so much disturbed, you aren't Obi supporter,, why the headache.

I'm trying to figure out your problem..
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by omofunaab(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:

Yeah your mother, don’t forget to tell her to shave her hairy chest. I will just have to manage her yam legs like that tonight. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by BeardedMeat(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
omofunaab:

Yeah your mother, don’t forget to tell her to shave her hairy chest. I will just have to manage her yam legs like that tonight. cheesy
A Tinubu miscreant like panic does not deserve a shaved pussy.
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by christistruth01: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
kettykin:
Most Yoruba people might have declined to head Lagos campaign for the fear of Tinubu and APC

That is not True

They are currently fighting to remove the

Yoruba Chairman of Lagos State Labor Party

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ripplesnigeria.com/obi-support-group-accuses-lagos-labour-party-chairman-of-working-for-tinubu/%3famp

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by christistruth01: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tinububalls:
But, the state is known by one popular slogan NO FUÇKING MAN'S LAND
SO THE ESAN MAN CAN BE A COORDINATOR THERE.

Anambra is no man's land

It belonged to the Igala and Benin before the Igbo arrived there

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin

Dead on arrival
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Tinububalls: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
christistruth01:

Anambra is no man's land

It belonged to the Igala and Benin before the Igbo arrived there
I agree with you 100%. Anambra belongs to Nigeria.
So is Lagos.
We can do and undo what we like with it. Get that into your skull.
If you're tired with one Nigeria your late grandfather died for, you know what to do.
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Christistruth00: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Tinububalls:

I agree with you 100%. Anambra belongs to Nigeria.
So is Lagos.
We can do and undo what we like with it. Get that into your skull.
If you're tired with one Nigeria your late grandfather died for, you know what to do.

Good Peter Obi now needs to appoint a Yoruba Cordinator For Anambra State

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Amb1045(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is politics, do you want agbadorian to attack any Yoruba that's nominated for it.
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Chigorkizz(m): 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Who did this to you guys?

Leave LP matter,

Face ur Agbado party, please!
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by somegirl1: 12:55am On Oct 13, 2022
Ezeigbe Ughulu is from Edo
Anyuagba is from Nassarawa

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Okoyeebo: 2:43am On Oct 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:

Don't refer to your mother like that. Even if she's going about her night hustle, have some respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by BeardedMeat(m): 6:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Okoyeebo:

Don't refer to your mother like that. Even if she's going about her night hustle, have some respect.
Nobody invited you. Getat.
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by ImperialYoruba: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2022
tribalmall:
Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State

Woke and foolish Yoruba na for your very eye Igbos will take over your heritage.

Ti yin to ta. So there is no charismatic Yoruba in the length n breath of the entire SW to coordinate Lagos for Peter Obi ?

Was this not exactly what Nnamdi Azikwe did when he appointed an Igbo as premier of East region and the bastard wanted to impose himself as premier in the West.

I am waiting patiently to hear what the bunch of lunatics populating Afenifere as to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Be Real? Ifeanyi Davido's Son Is Alive / Breaking- US Releases A 1993 Evidinvence Linking Tinubu With Drugs(photos) / Audio Massive Crowd Receive Tinubu In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.