Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units (26952 Views)

Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff / Wike Appoints Chinda As Senior Special Assistant On Land, Urban Planning / El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by abbey621(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
WICKED WIKE.....E YI O WA PO JU.....Wetin Atiku carry wetin you throw, Atiku brought knife you fire Atomic bomb.....

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by Georgejeez: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
How many people come remain for the state na
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Shikamaru1:
can the riverine area make a candidate governor, he'll win bonny, opobo, andoni, he'll put up a good showing in AKULGA and ASALGA, Magnus might sweep the ogoni axis, PDP will win ahoada, ikwerre, emuoha, obiakpor, andoni, opobo, pH council.. February is just around the corner

You seem to be only person on this thread who understands the political scene in Rivers.�Make una vote sim Fubara.�

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by Bigfish121(m): 11:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wike is carrying anti party activity and the party cannot suspend him.what a shame!
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by Okoyeebo: 12:08am On Oct 13, 2022
luluosas:
Cry cry baby

See this wretched debtor. Be like them swear for you.
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by Halo22: 12:31am On Oct 13, 2022
Wike wants to level Atiku per polling unit. Let's see how the battle pans out.
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by Intrepid01(m): 12:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Vadese1:
This are just initial gragra. Wike know he has already fall out of equation. He is only doing surviving fight. I pity his outcome after his governorship tenure

You’re right about this, he has lost at the central . So he is trying to consolidate his base, he doesn’t want to end like Amaechi. You see Amaechi lost the state, his base, in 2015 while fighting Jonathan, what saved him was that Buhari won. Now Buhari is leaving power, Amaechi lost the presidential bid, he doesn’t have the state and doesn’t belong to the reigning camp in his party. He is politically orphaned. But Wike is trying not to end up like Amaechi, I’m suspecting he’ll enter into an arrangement with Tinubu’s camp to secretly offer his support in South-South while he is allowed to retain control of the state. That was the game Tinubu played in 2003. He secured a deal with OBJ through Atiku to spare Lagos state in the onslaught that happened in SW when all sitting governors lost a re-election bid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by Ykc2(m): 2:49am On Oct 13, 2022
DeleTaller:

you are talking from ur anus... brainless negros who still believe Atiku will survive the defeat in Rivers....
ooh you want to give river state result to mc oluomo? sorry to shekau ?ooh i mean to tinubu?you must be dreaming I think your smoking mkpurumiri with your tinubu

Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by JustforMen: 3:21am On Oct 13, 2022
anonimi:

Even though he failed to employ them as teachers and other workers since 2015?
What will make them grateful to him, since they will be sacked by the new governor
He knows the rivers mentality!
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by etrange: 4:00am On Oct 13, 2022
DeleTaller:

you are talking from ur anus... brainless negros who still believe Atiku will survive the defeat in Rivers....
Negros? What does that mean?
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Thisis2raw:
Nyerishi my leader Nyesom Wike. A man well loved my we rivers people

Only 4 likes? That says it all. If someone had typed this about soneo Olu of Lagos the likes would be over 200, if someone had typed this about Soludo of Anambra the likes would be over 20p if someone had typed this about Udom or Akeredolu or even Ayade the likes would be over 200.

But you got lett than 10 likes, it shows you the truth, his people hate him.. Fear is not love my friends sorry
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by chrisxxx(m): 4:36am On Oct 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin Another confused janja-weed castrated zombie,, with political myopic beer Palour analysis.
Come to Rivers State,, and ask questions and stop capping anyhow like a rabbies infected loose dog,
Tonye Cole is gaining ground fast and Magnus Abe controls Ogoni and are both gaining grounds in Wike's strongholds across Rivers State, Wike is now Jittery his empire is falling apart, Farah Dagogo that Wike arrested controls the creek
and the Rivers indigenes in the Creek have vowed to punish Wike by voting Tonye Cole of APC
No dey cap wetin u no know, this political appointment are for vote buying for the Governorship election, Rivers State House of assembly and Senate ,Federal house of assembly where Wike imposed his candidates on Rivers PDP
Go and research Rivers politics before coming online to exhibit you genetically inherited stupidity
You are a complete lier. Dagogo controls which creek? How many people are in the creek?
Tonye Cole won't win any LGA other than those in his ethnic Kalabari. Ogonis votes will be divided between Magnus and Sim. With Magnus having upper hand. The Ikwerres will vote Sím overwhelmingly. This also includes the Bonny, Onelga and Ahoada. With thése LGA in the pocket for Sim the election is in his favour.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by chrisxxx(m): 4:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Jessewizy:
Wike will finally run mad when Atiku is finally declared winner. Stupid fool, you think you can hold down rivers votes. The ship has set sail. We will vote for Atiku, there’s nothing Wike can do.
Wike said he won't campaign for PDP in other states if Ayu remains the chairman of the party bút will do everything to deliver the state to PDP.
He is not against Atiku becoming the president bút Ayu. He has said his interest was the presidency and Atiku has nothing to offer him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by correctyourself(m): 5:18am On Oct 13, 2022
felong:
This man would definitely be arrested by EFCC once he's tenure is over.

Did he defraud you?

Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by Fuckyoumod: 5:38am On Oct 13, 2022
DeleTaller:

Maybe na you go defeat Atiku for Rivers state.

No this and have sense, no son of Rivers State, even their so called party members (APC) would vote a Muslim Muslim ticket.

Wike's cousin is losing momentum (the Govnship cand. Of PDP), Wike is fighting for survival at the state level. All the state big wits that fought for Wike in 2019 election are fighting with Wike.

Rivers state presidential election is between Atiku and Obi.

Don't deceive ya sef!
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by drmuchin: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2022
BOLANLE PEPPER DEM OOO
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by Mrfixitt(m): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin Another confused janja-weed castrated zombie,, with political myopic beer Palour analysis.
Come to Rivers State,, and ask questions and stop capping anyhow like a rabbies infected loose dog,
Tonye Cole is gaining ground fast and Magnus Abe controls Ogoni and are both gaining grounds in Wike's strongholds across Rivers State, Wike is now Jittery his empire is falling apart, Farah Dagogo that Wike arrested controls the creek
and the Rivers indigenes in the Creek have vowed to punish Wike by voting Tonye Cole of APC
No dey cap wetin u no know, this political appointment are for vote buying for the Governorship election, Rivers State House of assembly and Senate ,Federal house of assembly where Wike imposed his candidates on Rivers PDP
Go and research Rivers politics before coming online to exhibit you genetically inherited stupidity
Apc can never win Rivers state governorship election.
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by HRMK: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2022
JUST SAME LIKE PRODIGAL SON!HE WOULD BE LUCKY TO ESCAPE THE LONG ARMS OF EFCC AFTER HIS TERM!!
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by Mrpojj(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Confused fool , wey no no wetin dey happen for Rivers State dey talk
Wiike is doing this mainly for Governorship election and house of Assembly election
He is moving to checkmate Magnus Abbe and Tonye Cole (Rotimi Amaechi faction)
Do you need to call someone fool to make your point, what is your pain?
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by HRMK: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2022
etrange:

Negros? What does that mean?
WHEN BEREFT OF INTELLIGENT AND SUPERIOR ARGUMENT YOU ROSORT TO BN INSULTIVE OR ABUSIVE!TOO BAD!!
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by maxzzo1(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2022
felong:
This man would definitely be arrested by EFCC once he's tenure is over.
How young man? For empowering Rivers people na wao for u ooo whether dey are PDP people or not but are Rivers People..se na Rivers money
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by Creeknigga(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Which Tonye Cole? Which Magnus Abe?
Where are you staying in pitakwa?
Make we reason one on one.
I dey mile 2 diobu.
Make I know where other candidates dey popular reach.
Vote Peter Obi for President
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by Thisis2raw(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Only 4 likes? That says it all. If someone had typed this about soneo Olu of Lagos the likes would be over 200, if someone had typed this about Soludo of Anambra the likes would be over 20p if someone had typed this about Udom or Akeredolu or even Ayade the likes would be over 200.

But you got lett than 10 likes, it shows you the truth, his people hate him.. Fear is not love my friends sorry
this show your level of mentality. What connects social media likes, to my own like for wike? Please kid drop your mom phone
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by TheDictatorNd: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:

dn't mind him, dis are the kind of pple that wnt to tell u whats happenin inside ur house
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by TheDictatorNd: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2022
wike should employ teachers, doctors and nurses go to public hospitals only few doctors and nurses our public schools are running short of teachers some villages only two teachers in the whole school, pension, gratulities and dead benefits he has not paid all he cares about is his political ambition.
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by Thebigheart: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Omo see checkmating.
This man is really planning for the Governorship and HOA election.

14,000 special Advisers + 28,000 Aides

This man is cooking something.
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by etrange: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
HRMK:
WHEN BEREFT OF INTELLIGENT AND SUPERIOR ARGUMENT YOU ROSORT TO BN INSULTIVE OR ABUSIVE!TOO BAD!!

What argument? Did you quote the wrong person? I wasn't arguing with you. You're not even the person I asked the question. And I wasn't even the one arguing with the person I asked the question. I only saw a word he used in his comment and I was scrolling through the "recent" page and wanted to know what that means. Nawa o.
Re: Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units by luluosas(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
For your information, I have cleared over 700k of my debt since I posted it, AND YOUR SHISHI IS NOT INSIDE. If God could help me to do this, HE WILL SURELY SEE ME THROUGH IN MY QUEST TO PAY IT ALL.
So, leave me with my debts as I didn't knock on your door in the first place.
I pity your generation you spoiled brat.

Okoyeebo:

See this wretched debtor. Be like them swear for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo / Buhari, Okorocha Meet In Aso Rock "Certificate Of Return" / Diseye Nsirim-Poweigha Contesting For Governor In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.