Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff (42800 Views)

Wike's Loyalist, Chidi Amadi Resigns As Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff / Wike Appoints Chinda As Senior Special Assistant On Land, Urban Planning / Buhari Appoints Chidi Uzowa As New ICRC Boss, Nominates Six For NBS Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Dannupawa: 6:33pm On Mar 15
1. To enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the Administration of the Federal Capital Territory, the FCT Minister, Barrister Ezenwo Nyesom Wike has appointed Hon. Chidi Amadi as his Chief of Staff.

2. Hon Amadi has vast experience in public service and has held several strategic political positions including PDP Chairman of Obio /Akpor Local Government Area and Chief of Staff to the Governor of Rivers State.

3. As Chief of Staff, Hon Amadi will play a pivotal role in supporting the FCT Minister in the formulation and execution of policies and programs aimed at advancing the development agenda of the Federal Capital Territory and will provide strategic guidance as well as ensuring the smooth functioning of the Minister's office.

4. He will be sworn into office on Monday 18th of March, 2024.

ANTHONY OGUNLEYE

DIRECTOR PRESS

(OFFICE OF THE MINISTER)

15/03/2024

FCTA/ODP/PR/513

14 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by naija4life247: 6:41pm On Mar 15
Nyezom Wike the wicked one on the beat

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by ruggedtimi(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15
Wike bringing a new dimension to this FCT minister portfolio. chief of staff?

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Bulldozer90: 7:16pm On Mar 15
Chidi Amadi from Benin.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by DCmonster: 7:28pm On Mar 15
Lmao! Criminals.
I can't wait for Wike to be disgraced come 2027.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Chinowuaturu: 7:31pm On Mar 15
I support this
Everybody appoint your brother
Even if it is amadioha
We don't care

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by AustineE1: 7:32pm On Mar 15
congrats to chidi Amadi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Depriest2020: 8:01pm On Mar 15
Wike just dey bring him Boyz for Abuja.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by vanitybutiwanti: 8:05pm On Mar 15
DCmonster:
Lmao! Criminals.
Better focus on your miserable life, you will probably cry again in 2027

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Bigboytinz: 8:18pm On Mar 15
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by DCmonster: 8:35pm On Mar 15
vanitybutiwanti:
Better focus in your miserable life, you will probably cry again in 2027
while you focus on your hunger shattered and wretched slavish ebi n pawa life.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Yungmil: 8:52pm On Mar 15
All I know is dat today is Friday.

Some road leasa to church while some leads to club

Choose ur own

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by olulove(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15
Good one...We go soon see official music band of the FCT Minister grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Nigercity: 8:52pm On Mar 15
Wike is learning from jagaban

5 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15
DCmonster:
Lmao! Criminals.

What's going to be your own end

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Benwallt(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15
DCmonster:
Lmao! Criminals.

You will wait for a very long time. The unfortunate thing is, why you're waiting, Wike will be moving counting his gains. Na you go lose

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15
Good for him
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by TooMuchStuff: 8:53pm On Mar 15
Wike with the wicked doings.....

FCT is more of Southern property than Northern.

FCT was built and Developed with NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY 💰

24 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by jeromestarks: 8:53pm On Mar 15
If you're not the one who disvirgined your wife, no mattythe position you rose to, you will always be said.

Fvck any girl you want but when It comes to marriage, find a virgin young woman (18-23) and marry. Only her can guarantee you a happy lasting peaceful home.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Afamed: 8:54pm On Mar 15
DCmonster:
Lmao! Criminals.

You laboured in vain 2023, you still want to wait in vain 2027

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Wizpa(m): 8:55pm On Mar 15
angry
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by obaidan: 8:56pm On Mar 15
there are idle staff in the ministry but a minister has to appoint a new chief of staff, Nigeria is gone, These are some of d issues

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by PheelzAlmighty: 8:56pm On Mar 15
I don wash hand comot for naija matter...

I have made peace with the fact that nothing meaningful can come out of this cesspit.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by spencekat(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15
Other ministers will now have their own chiefs of staff.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by naija4life247: 8:57pm On Mar 15
TooMuchStuff:
Wike with the wicked doings.....

FCT is more of Southern property than Northern.

FCT was built and Developed with NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY 💰

Just say, thank you Emilokan Jagaban for dipping his fingers into the eyes of the Northerners by appointing a Southern stubborn Mafia as FCT Minister, the second Southern occupier since the the very first interim head at creation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by oluwaseyi0: 8:57pm On Mar 15
minister dey get chief of staff?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:58pm On Mar 15
Congratulations make sure you workhard

5 Likes

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by victorazy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15
Ok
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by mytime24(f): 8:58pm On Mar 15
The wicked wike

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Kakamorufu(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15
Chief of staff for FCT... First time i'm hearing of such grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by Magnumproperty: 9:00pm On Mar 15
Same Amadi or another one?
Re: Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15
W

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US / Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis / Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.