Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs (15149 Views)

Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? / Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better / Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Solanaa: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by BlueOrion: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by afbstrategies: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ronaldoguy:
Nairalanders I need the elders input, I am currently on a job here in Lagos (salary is 400k), now I got another job in Osun state (salary is 250k). Should I go for the job in Osun due to Lagos expensive lifestyle. I want advice solely on financial aspects. I am leaving details out since I am not interested in the career aspects of both jobs.

Stay in lagos and be driven to suceed beyond your imagination.
I couldn't have made it if I lived in any Nigerian city other than Lagos.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
edawago:
Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!

Why divert the discussion? Feb ,2023 go shock you.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by unclemaths(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Transportation, Rent and Savings!
Traffic and School Fees for your children.

N250k in OsunState is a better choice.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Samueltemi337(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

You are too stupid to be earning 400k
you are too stupid thinking 400k is a big money

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by nedekid: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Haba!
grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by elezmartiz1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lagos salary nah mouth watering; and again if you can manage 200k as your expenses within a month, then you save 200k..
While the other hand, if your expenses nah 100k within a month then you save 100k..
With this, please choose wisely....

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ronaldoguy, why can't prevail on Osun employer to increase your renumeration to 300k but I will advise you 150k differential is huge. Therefore, stay put in Lagos and settle your family down in Osun or Oyo state or any other proxy state that you can afford to take care of your family. With 400k in Lagos, i believe there is prospect for increment. Interested in career of both jobs is not what matters but what comes to your pocket at the end of the day.
Ronaldoguy:
Nairalanders I need the elders input, I am currently on a job here in Lagos (salary is 400k), now I got another job in Osun state (salary is 250k). Should I go for the job in Osun due to Lagos expensive lifestyle. I want advice solely on financial aspects. I am leaving details out since I am not interested in the career aspects of both jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by nedekid: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Samueltemi337:
you are too stupid thinking 400k is a big money
Lolz, you mean if you devide it by 745 grin
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by being(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is supposed to be straightforward.
What is d difference on expenses(rent, food, transport) in lagos & osun? I bet that difference is not more than 100k a month.. Add 250 to 100--- that's still.less than 400k. That is asides from d opprtunities for development in Lagos.
D only downside will be stress & less peace.

Ronaldoguy:
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Championxxx(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stay in Lagos
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Ovieemmanuel: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
Why una like to dey exaggerate salary?E fit be say na 40k dem wan pay you for both sef.Any job wey salary enter 100k for naija na by strong connection
you are very myopic

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by NohurryInLife: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Omo ppl are 4kin lucky in this life. Bro, just dey thank God 4 your life each day you wake up.

I no go talk too much sha. But, among those special ppl wey God love na en you dey 100%

Settle 4 Osun with the 250 if there is career growth (You go enjoy & live peacefully), If there isn't, remain in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by MuslimIgbo: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I swear.
Very stupid sef.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by pho: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ronaldoguy:

Since you are not interested in the career aspects of both jobs that make it easier. Lagos due to the population still offer the best opportunity for any career growth. You can easily go for other interviews if you are in Lagos. You have more prospect in Lagos. You can still do your own PP if in Lagos, the advantage is endless.

As per the lifestyle in Lagos apart from Rent food stuff is virtually same in every where. You just need to draw up a budget for your expenses and see how you can delete some few things that are not so important. Prayerfully make the decision and I pray god direct you. All the best
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Snapchat: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ronaldo guy? No wonder. If you leave Lagos for that Osun job, then you’re are finished just like your guy Pendu.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Blackzero: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

mad o���
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Gentlechika(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
advanceDNA:
400k to 250k....

Is that not witchcraft
comrade, I weak sef grin grin
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Evidenx(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ronaldoguy:
If you were my brother,I go first knock your head before I talk,oga stay put in Lagos,cut down your lifestyle and expenses ....I repeat stay put in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by nnewsnjobs: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
Why una like to dey exaggerate salary?E fit be say na 40k dem wan pay you for both sef.Any job wey salary enter 100k for naija na by strong connection

E be like say poverty and lack of job don dey enter your brain go spoil your sense of reasoning.

Bros emancipate yourself and you will be free, a lot of people here on nairaland are earning good salary and greater percentage got the job without any connection.

Person get 800k job without connection and rejected it because the difference with what he is earning now is less that 150k.

This type of your reasoning can cause your even a job you supposed get on a platter of gold because you will always think it is not possible.

Let me tell you my story maybe you will learn small thing from there.
Between 2008 and 2011, I changed 5 jobs. I started my first job with 30k, I later move to another job of 40k after two months, I moved to another 65k after about 9months, moved to another 120k after about 1year plus, then to my current job in 2011, I am now in my fifth job without any connection.
Still getting offer but find it difficult to move because of certain things.

I am not the best but I have this believe that I can make it without connection because I didn't have any, and God has been doing it for me

4 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by tyinfinity: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stay put in lagos
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by dododawa1: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
NAIRALAND has gone, always nonsensical questions
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Ximenez(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ronaldoguy:
Stay in Lagos and be on your toes to strive for a better paying job than the 400k.

Going to osun is akin to stepping down to mediocrity and you'll get complacent.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Starz825(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
lereinter:

You are not a good person. Lol
He is a very wicked idiot na cheesy
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by SocialJustice: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
Say what you know.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by BJanta: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Go for the two and rugged it .
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by GboyegaD(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
It would be nice if you give a little body on the kind of job it is for people to be able to advice you properly.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by phemmyfour: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ronaldoguy:
Stay in Lagos, opportunities abound here. We still have cheap places where you can live comfortably here in Lagos
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by tunwumi: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ronaldoguy:

How secure are both jobs on percentage. What are your future plan in life? Which location agreed with the plan? I have unending what, when, how, where,who and why questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC Screens 300,000 Applicants For 4,000 Jobs / FG To Recruit 6,000 Prisons Officers – Dambazau / Nigeria Inter-bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.