Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs (15163 Views)

Which Of The Two Jobs Should I Go For?? / Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better / Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by wunmi590(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
What's your role and productivity in your job description?

I'm facility manager of a company
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
wunmi590:

I'm facility manager of a company
Is it a shipping,oil hospitality,factory, aviation, tertiary institution or bank?
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by wunmi590(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is it a shipping,oil hospitality,factory, aviation, tertiary institution or bank?

Real estate

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by tete7000(m): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Amayabor1:

Not always true @bolded!

How much is 100k?

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Amayabor1: 5:10am On Oct 14, 2022
tete7000:

How much is 100k?

I don't understand your question.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by iamyungkhalifa(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2022
sofeo:
Are you even sure the post is real, considering the composition of the msg.

The composition of the msg of someone earning 400k in Lag. , should sound more psychologically advanced than that, talkless of other factors to be consider that attract attention and doubts to the post.
mumu is just be given the job.they are just employing him that is why he need advice grin grin grin
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by funkyjms: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Blazadenise(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2022
Nawa oooh, how can someone be earning 400k and doesnt have sense. Una sure say this guy no be spy for kidnapper
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Lisaint(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2022
Please how did you get a job of 250k in osun
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Moscoprof(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2022
Mr poster stay in lagos ooo 400k is alot... me i no earn reach 100k abeg like me with the one in osun.. i have a family member i can stay with there...
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Ephemmm: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Revolution2022:
Motivational speaker.

Continue in your self-imposed limitation and impossibility bro.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by mayowascholar(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
Guess you are a radiographer?
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by sunnx(f): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
SocialJustice:
Say what you know.

I earn 100k after tax and HMO government job and I stay in Lagos infact if I see another offer in porthacourt or Delta corporate private company I will leave the job cause Lagos is too stressful tasking
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by SocialJustice: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
sunnx:

I earn 100k after tax and HMO government job and I stay in Lagos infact if I see another offer in porthacourt or Delta corporate private company I will leave the job cause Lagos is too stressful tasking
I have siblings who got jobs without knowing anyone. 3 of them are currently earning between N500k to N4m monthly, maybe more. I have friends in that earning bracket too, they knew no one, just God.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Ajibade123(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ronaldoguy:
Nairalanders I need the elders input, I am currently on a job here in Lagos (salary is 400k), now I got another job in Osun state (salary is 250k). Should I go for the job in Osun due to Lagos expensive lifestyle. I want advice solely on financial aspects. I am leaving details out since I am not interested in the career aspects of both jobs.
The way people say Lagos is expensive you would think they don't spend money in other States too
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by sunnx(f): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
SocialJustice:
I have siblings who got jobs without knowing anyone. 3 of them are currently earning between N500k to N4m monthly, maybe more. I have lots of friends in that earning bracket too, they knew no one, just God.

Please link them to me, I want to change this job, not profitable just sitting at the of the month they pay besides no time for side hustle no extra income aside that salary and too much do this don't do that without concrete of what we are employed for. You sitting when tired you enter one place and sleep when you wake up you go and sign out and close. Please I really need change of job that will make me useful and valuable.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by nnewsnjobs: 5:34am On Oct 15, 2022
sacajawea:

All the five job shifts
What kind of Job? Which industry?

Jobs in my field, as in related jobs.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by nnewsnjobs: 5:37am On Oct 15, 2022
Revolution2022:

No curse me because I no accept your opinion.And you know go force me.Na wetin I talk be am. pkom quem.
Ok Sir.
But change your mentality, it will go along way to help you.

Believe it is possible and it will come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 15, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Ok Sir.
But change your mentality, it will go along way to help you.

Believe it it possible and it will come to pass.
No oga.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by SocialJustice: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2022
sunnx:

Please link them to me, I want to change this job, not profitable just sitting at the of the month they pay besides no time for side hustle no extra income aside that salary and too much do this don't do that without concrete of what we are employed for. You sitting when tired you enter one place and sleep when you wake up you go and sign out and close. Please I really need change of job that will make me useful and valuable.
Lol, it's not that easy to just refer anyone. You should also appreciate your job, people are jobless. Just be prayerful and grateful for what you already have.
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by sacajawea: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

Jobs in my field, as in related jobs.
What is the field
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2022
Ronaldoguy:
Nairalanders I need the elders input, I am currently on a job here in Lagos (salary is 400k), now I got another job in Osun state (salary is 250k). Should I go for the job in Osun due to Lagos expensive lifestyle. I want advice solely on financial aspects. I am leaving details out since I am not interested in the career aspects of both jobs.
If you have family, you might consider relocating to cheaper areas at Lagos like Ikorodu and it's even great if you are mobile, you will use that to commute early to your work station. I'll advise you to stay in Lagos, there is more opportunity and exposure. But the information you gave is very little to give an advise
Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by nnewsnjobs: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2022
sacajawea:

What is the field
I don't think my field really matters, but if you care to know, it is engineering field.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On These Two Jobs by sacajawea: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
nnewsnjobs:

I don't think my field really matters, but if you care to know, it is engineering field.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 / Want A Job Really Bad? Here Are 4 Tips To Get One In 2 Months. / S S S Recruiting Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.