Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 (2015 Views)

Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / PMB Allocates Houses To 1994 Super Eagles Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by modsfucker: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Remember the Classroom Teacher that the Governor of Borno State, Prof. B.U. Zulum met in 2020 at her place of work very early in the morning when he went to inspect the state of the primary school she works in? Mrs Obiagelli Mazi from Abia State who has served Borno state for 31 years.

After the Governor met her, she was instantly rewarded with some cash and then eventually promoted from a Classroom Teacher to an Assistant Headmistress and now, she has been allocated a newly fully furnished house along with other teachers in Maiduguri.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by modsfucker: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
More

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by DadaHammed: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Good one. God bless her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by paramakina202: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wow very nice of the governor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by Freestainworld(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
Very good gesture

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Good one. Better than that Boko Haram sponsor that is too tribalistic. I no call name oooo

6 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by decatalyst(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Good and consistent work pays.

Diligent woman worthy of emulating

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by rayvelez(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nice one Gov Zulum one of the sane governors in APCSHIT...

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by haslaw(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
That's great. Only North and South West will you find such kind gesture.

Peter Pandora Hoebi was sacking all non Anambra from state civil services. Even the IGBOS who were not from Anambra were not spared in his sacking spree.

As he was sacking all non Anambra IGBOS, the Pandora criminal BIGOT went further to start Deporting Northerners out of Anambra

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by VTJN(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is highly commendable

Anyway, I hope Tinubu lives up to expectations when he succeed Buhari

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by Asquare84(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
May God bless governor babagana zulum
Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by lordm(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Can this happen in some places
Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by XerXers: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
haslaw:

Peter Pandora Hoebi was sacking all non Anambra from state civil services. Even the IGBOS who were not from Anambra were not spared in his sacking spree.

As he was sacking all non Anambra IGBOS, the Pandora criminal BIGOT went further to start Deporting Northerners out of Anambra
Cry cry baby

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by 2elliot: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
haslaw:

Another reason to love the great Igbos. Where there is no quota system, the Igbos excel through merit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by 2elliot: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
lordm:
Anywhere merit is upheld, it will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by 2elliot: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Zulum has done well. This gesture will encourage others

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by haslaw(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2022
2elliot:
Another reason to love the great Igbos. Where there is no quota system, the Igbos excel through merit.

You hate quota system yet you feel it is the turn of Igbo to rule Nigeria. Isn't that the height of hypocrisy? The only reason you are campaigning for Obi is because he is IGBO like you because Obi is one of the worst governors Nigeria has ever known

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by 2elliot: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
haslaw:

You hate quota system yet you feel it is the turn of Igbo to rule Nigeria. Isn't that the height of hypocrisy? The only reason you are campaigning for Obi is because he is IGBO like you because Obi is one of the worst governors Nigeria has ever known
I am an ijaw man from Bayelsa state. So, talk another thing.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by Nationality300: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hahahahaha, Am not an Igbo man,but I can beat my chest and tell you that the Igbos are the most tribalistic and religious minded people on Earth.i have lived in Aba for years I know what am saying.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by Llight101(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
29 Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.
Congratulations Ma
Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by Okoroawusa: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Keep working hard... keep doing your part in any organisation. You might think nobody is noticing you but you are wrong....
Prof Zulum thank you for blessing my sister....
Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by Okoroawusa: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
lordm:
Of course not
Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by haslaw(m): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
2elliot:

No be lie Mr. IPOB.

Who does this IPOB thinks he is f00ling

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by haslaw(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
2elliot:

You are not the first IPOB masquerading as someone from other regions.

It is very obvious that you are IPOB.

Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by 2elliot: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
haslaw:

You are not the first IPOB masquerading as someone from other regions.

It is very obvious that you are IPOB.
I am from Gbarain clan, under yenegoa LGA, Bayelsa state. So, try talk another thing.
Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by mrvitalis(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
2elliot:
I am from Gbarain clan, under yenegoa LGA, Bayelsa state. So, try talk another thing.
U get time to reply that one ? Because majority of Tinubu supporters are Yorubas they like projecting their image on others
Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by haslaw(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
2elliot:

Bla bla bla....
Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by 2elliot: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
haslaw:

Bla bla bla....

Urchin
Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by LadyExcellency: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Must you tell us she is Igbo?
Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by TheSameGuy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
While Obi henchmen, Ipob Terrorists are killing everyone including themselves
Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by saintkel(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
haslaw:

and ur OPC Tinubu was hailing northerners......bloody hypocrite
Re: Governor Zulum Allocates House To Punctual Igbo Teacher He Met At School In 2020 by haslaw(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
2elliot:
Urchin

Hahaha... I struck a chord abi.

Well truth is bitter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Prays or Tinubu (Photos) / Obi Mobilizes People From Onitsha To Minna For Rally / Oshiomhole To Usher A New Era Of Progressiveness In The Senate - Osigwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.