Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes (42242 Views)

Only 2 Of 7 months have been paid: ASUU Fumes As Tinubu Clears Buhari's Debts / Sudan Conflict: 1,262 Nigerian Students Demand Evacuation, 330 Residents Killed / U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by Originalsly: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
This one reminds me of Roe vs Wade ... Roe raised hell and dragged Wade County to court claiming a woman has the right to abortion ..... she won. She was made a hero for Women's Rights. After.... she changed her stance... campaigned against what she raised hell about for the rest of her life.
Confused people being used to push agendas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by Flamemignon1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
jaxxy:
So anybody that disagrees with them is attacked and bullied??

Sadly the woke ideology is just an abstract social concept not support by facts or biological science. undecided
Uhhh.....the same way we were attacked and bullied for centuries but you strykes didn't care,now the tables are turned and y'all are getting your wings in a bunch
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by Emyogalanya: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
dallyemmy:
But from the beginning of creation God made them male and female. Mark 10:6
Living up to his Nickname
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by brain54(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Damn…

What are your they teaching these kids in school nowadays?
She even said she thinks the professor ain’t qualified to teach….eh na you for come be teacher na. So you go Dey teach your prof as e don reach like that.
Seriously, the next generation we breeding are a set of monsters.
God help us!
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by advanceDNA: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Let me do what y'all do and gaslight the entire situation, it's an illusion and I'm so happy to see this,glad the tables are shifting for y'all to know what it feels like to be discriminated for something you can't control or in this case,her opinion she's masquerading as a fact

U people made ur personal opinion and feelings a fact yet bully someone for doimg the same...

How can someone wake up and say i feel like a woman or i am a no gender....and start bullying everyone that doesnt call her a woman or ehatever she wants..

..and u feel this is ok...

Its irritating that you are justifying this...

5 Likes

Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by eeetuk(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Only two sexes exist, male and female, period.

What is wrong with some of people, these days?

1 Like

Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by Sweetvie: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
They accept rubbish so dey should deal with it. So how many sex do we have if not two undecided
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by Mrpojj(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by Flamemignon1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

U people made ur personal opinion and feelings a fact yet bully someone for doimg the same...

How can someone wake up and say i feel like a woman or i am a no gender....and start bullying everyone that doesnt call her a woman or ehatever she wants..

..and u feel this is ok...

Its irritating that you are justifying this...

There's nothing wrong with respect and tolerance,you don't have to accept to treat people with respect

2 Likes

Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by Konjiboii: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
And that's why everyone want to destroy america ,it's the land of the dogs. Very shitty place to live and raise your kids. God willing Obi will transform Nigeria then we won't have to migrate for greener pastures.
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by godofuck231: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Misbehaving till old age thats the problem with children mow
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by advanceDNA: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

There's nothing wrong with respect and tolerance,you don't have to accept to treat people with respect

Listen to yourself....
U wake up saying you are a penguin...and u want tolerance...yet you dont want to tolerate other peoples' feelings ....

The same thing you do invading womens sport in the name of tolerance....yet you are not respecting other.....i dont blame u though.... i blame the goverment who allow you have your one way biased tolerance

2 Likes

Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by CalabarDude(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Exactly wat putin spoke against, identity problem the western world is developing and encouraging
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Uhhh.....the same way we were attacked and bullied for centuries but you strykes didn't care,now the tables are turned and y'all are getting your wings in a bunch

Ok so if the bullying was bad and has been discouraged and reduced u want to restart it right?? it will only lead to a mass confrontation and nobody will tolerate ur opinions anymore.

Let's be civil and guided, ur false or imaginary concept can't be forced on normal society or people who oppose it ok?
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by meeketta: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
A pastor of RCCG was also arrested sometime ago simply because he called a group people he was preaching to "ladies and gentlemen".
The world has gone sick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
christistruth01:

In the Bible the People of Sodom and Gomorrah were so unreasonable and Violent they almost broke down the door to Lots house in order to have their way

bt sodom and gomorrah was destroyed. This is a new society built on the right principles. Any sodom and gomorrah behaviour will be immediately resisted and put in their appropriate place.
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by BABANGBALI: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
I'm in support of the students. How can a whole professor go and be telling university students that there are just 2 sexes(missionary and doggie) when there are so many other ones like monkey style, spoon, wheelbarrow, wheelchair, scissors, 69 and so many others, moreover na wetin concern lecturer with sex matter inside class? He should be sacked before he starts impregnating the students.

Mynd44, vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, funjosh, lalasticlala,
funkybabee, Sweetplum and Jennifer663 vote wisely next year or else una go suffer.
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by MaobiCarl(f): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
If there are other sexes in other mammals or primates.
Let us know how to identify them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by Kazim88: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Pandev:
undecided

If we're not careful in Nigeria with the way some people are copying the western world, we're also coming to this.

Nigeria and Africa can never get to this level. Riot for don happen since.
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by Kelechi009: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Heathrow44:
Well I think if a professor wants to work in a uni, that has laws for LGBT then he/she needs to respect the identities and sexual orientation of this minority, I think she's a first offender and d school mgt won't sack her over this, but also on a second note, people are entitled to their personal opinions, there's freedom of speech, and nobody can force u to say things u don't believe in, on one side we re talking about freedom of association and on d other freedom of Speech when this two freedoms clash, the justice has to be apt without further ado

There is no such thing as freedom of speech in the West, it is a mirage.

You are not allowed to have an opinion.

3 Likes

Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by Flamemignon1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Listen to yourself....
U wake up saying you are a penguin...and u want tolerance...yet you dont want to tolerate other peoples' feelings ....

The same thing you do invading womens sport in the name of tolerance....yet you are not respecting other.....i dont blame u though.... i blame the goverment who allow you have your one way biased tolerance
Like I told someone else on this forum,the tables are turned,now y'all feel you are the endangered ones,when we were the ones being killed and bullied,y'all acted like we didn't exist and told us to suck it up,be a man or whatever heteronormative shit you strykes continue to spew.

I'm gonna tell you the same thing,suck it up like a "man"
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by Flamemignon1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
jaxxy:

Ok so if the bullying was bad and has been discouraged and reduced u want to restart it right?? it will only lead to a mass confrontation and nobody will tolerate ur opinions anymore.

Let's be civil and guided, ur false or imaginary concept can't be forced on normal society or people who oppose it ok?
Well we are having a field day with it, it's great to be at the top side of power and we need it now more than ever

1 Like

Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by dazzlingd(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
Awon they/them/their
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by advanceDNA: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Like I told someone else on this forum,the tables are turned,now y'all feel you are the endangered ones,when we were the ones being killed and bullied,y'all acted like we didn't exist and told us to suck it up,be a man or whatever heteronormative shit you strykes continue to spew.

I'm gonna tell you the same thing,suck it up like a "man"

There was never a table....and no turning...u lgbt folks started this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by EvangelistChuks(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Satan working overtime to confuse the unregenerated.

1 Like

Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by jaxxy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Well we are having a field day with it, it's great to be at the top side of power and we need it now more than ever

u don't have any power just sympathy and its getting out of hand. undecided

Instead of seeking power from an abstract concept seek the truth. It will save u more rather than living in an illusion bubble that can bust anytime. undecided
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by elated177: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
There are only two sexes: male and female.
There are only two genders: male and female.
Nothing is ever going to change this eternal reality. Nature has made it so.
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by koolaid87: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
We can't even fvcking agree on sexes anymore

Now, a woman can't only be defined by her sex organs anymore.

The whole world is on crack lately. Everyone's confused
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by RichAbujaGuy: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
A bunch of freaks in western countries chai and quite a few in Naija too.
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by norriswood(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
grin
Just the way agbadonarians were made to believe that Tilumbu that doesn't have primary school certificate made 1st class in accounting and couldn't attend ICAN program that he was invited as a guest speaker . If you are still supporting this old and sick man, please check on psychiatric hospital for proper evaluation because you are not well
This must be a joke of the century
Nonsense Tilumbu and his senseless urchins grin
.. Tinubu matter will give u BP Nd send u to hospital bed
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by Stanleyq: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
faithfull18:
Haa, this world ending phase is already at 98% and the professor is right, we only recognise male and female.
I dont know what else they need to know
Re: University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes by juman(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
They are terrorists that wanted to force their ways in the lecturer's throat.

She has right to her opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Will You Go Back To Primary 6 For 50billion Naira?": See Funny Comments / Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom / Jamb Introduces New Rules For All Jambites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.