Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Lies Are My Hobbies: Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lies Are My Hobbies: Help (837 Views)

Many Lies Of Redeem's Adeboye For 2016 / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies Are My Hobbies: Help by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2007
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided please help am a liar pray for me
Re: Lies Are My Hobbies: Help by muhsin(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2007
Pray you will discontinue doing it as for, it'll destroy your life completely. Its of no use in where ever and when ever situation you find yourself in.
Re: Lies Are My Hobbies: Help by naijacutee(f): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2007
How can 'we' pray for you when we are all liars ourselves? You aren't perfect and God knew that when he made you. Pray to him whenever you fall.
Re: Lies Are My Hobbies: Help by benit(f): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2007
I don't lie because nobody will flog me if I tell the truth and nobody will flog you too. So why do you lie? If as a hobby, then just start telling the truth OK? if you remember you just told a lie, casually tell the person "that was a lie" and then say the correct thing. If you do it long enough, you would have succeeded in training yourself not to lie.
Re: Lies Are My Hobbies: Help by efuah(f): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2007
benit:

I don't lie because nobody will flog me if I tell the truth and nobody will flog you too. So why do you lie? If as a hobby, then just start telling the truth OK? if you remember you just told a lie, casually tell the person "that was a lie" and then say the correct thing. If you do it long enough, you would have succeeded in training yourself not to lie.
good

@poster
lie has an extended family, one lie leads to banch of lies,
always trying to lie to defend the previous lie u told.
it terrible. the truth some times hurts, n bitter than the word
itself, but heals great pains.
don't think it's a hobby, it's not! it's an addiction and u need to
pray u overcome it. it destroys relationships and breaks hearts.
lies changes one's perceptions about u and might never win the person's
trust or love again.
i pray the Lord Almighty delivers u out of it, drop the spirit of truth in ur being
and orders ur tongue to say the truth! Amen
[b][/b]smiley
Re: Lies Are My Hobbies: Help by Aproko(f): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
we would pray for you, but i think you should take it one truth at a time, and before you know it, you'd get use to telling the truth. its a gradual process smiley
Re: Lies Are My Hobbies: Help by lilvonz(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2007
Simple.
God, pls anytime jayon wants to lie , pls make him dumb for that moment. grin
Re: Lies Are My Hobbies: Help by pilgrim1(f): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2007
A-ah! @ebos. . . that prayer powerful O! cheesy

I beg, God should not make him dumb at all. But may God fill his heart with refreshing and make him confident to rejoice in telling the truth always.

(1) (Reply)

The Fern And The Bamboo / Household: Solid! Household Of God On Nairaland / Why Do The "righteous" Worry About "sinners"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.