Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina (1385 Views)

Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) / 2023: Yerima Says President Of Igbo Extraction Will Stabilize Nigeria / We Believe President Muhammadu Buhari Cambridge Result - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by NwaNimo1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be A Reality – Femi Adesina

Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on media and publicity, Femi Adesina has expressed his belief that President of Nigeria of Igbo extraction is a reality in the country. grin

Receiving a delegation of Igbo Friends and Onyebuchi Chris Ifediora (OCI) Foundation, that felicitated with him on the conferment of the National Honour of the Officer of the Order of the Niger (OON), by President Buhari, Adesina said that he has always been passionate about Igbo people producing the Nigerian President.

“At the Sun Newspapers, I used to write about the Southeast and the need for a President of Igbo extraction and what the people of the area needed to do to achieve it. I know that it would be a reality in this country.” cheesy

He said that the country stands to benefit more when all the components of it unite in confronting the ills besetting the land rather than sectionalising it.

“I am very happy to have you as my guests. It gives me great joy when I receive visitors from other parts of the country. One of you is from Benue (State) and others are from the Southeast.

“It shows the brotherhood in us; Nigeria is one country, indivisible.

“You have demonstrated it by coming to congratulate me for the National Award. I took two chieftaincy titles (Nwanne di Namba from Mmaku, Enugu State, and Ugomba of Isieketa, in Abia State), because of where they came from; to show that we are really one.”

This was even as the leader of the delegation, Rev. Austin Ify Epunam (JP), who doubles as President of the SweetHome Africa and National Champion of Onyebuchi Chris Ifediora (OCI) Foundation, said that he was excited for the well merited honour bestowed on the Presidential spokesman.

He said that OCI Foundation is a non-governmental, non-profit and non-political organisation established with the aim of breaking down barriers to the attainment of excellence.

“I have always followed your write ups, especially about President Buhari way before the elections that brought him to power during your days at the SUN. I enjoy your calmness while dealing with individuals and issues. You are a problem solver.

“We should look at antecedents, the foundation of everyone before giving appointments. You were appointed spokesman, it’s God that sent you here and He will see you through, successfully,” Rev. Epunam said.

Other in the delegation include Chief Basil Onuoha, Engineer Chijioke Ojukwu, Ikenna Onuzulike, Comrade Mcgoshen Onwunzo, and Luter Ikyobo.

https://www.greenbreporters.com/news/i-believe-president-of-nigeria-of-igbo-extraction-will-be-a-reality-femi-adesina.html

Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by Codepain: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
Othman Dan Fodiyo and I paraphrase it
That a nation can survive without Faith but no nation can survive without Justice.
It's only fair that Igbos are given a chance to rule one day.
A true believer in Nigeria and a president who won't take more than its fair share for his Igbo people

5 Likes

Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by Wurld: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2022

May your dreams come true in a few months time sir.
Till then enjoy the largesse of the evil government you've been a trumpet for, deputy lie Mohammed. undecided
Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by successmatters(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Yes, in 2023.
Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by ZeroAccess: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hehehe the hand writing is beginning to show clearly on the wall.

However, this is not about tribes is about the movement. Taken back our country from predators. If Obi fk, we go show am road.

All this useless structure talk must stop. You can't share 50k dolls and give people 5k naira at polling bot.

Enuf is Enuf. Let's collectively make a statement to the establishment
Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by Mystic216: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
This yeye Man is indirectly telling you all to become Obidient
He’s Obidient already
Hahahaha

What Obidients can’t do doesn’t exist
We welcome you Mr Femi
Even though you are Onye mma ihu abuo (a confused man)

4 Likes

Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by Mrkindness: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Some Yoruba Muslims says Igbo man cannever rule Nigeria instead they will scatter everything.

Little did they know that igbos have bought their ancestral homes

1 Like

Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by LeoDeKing: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Hehehe the hand writing is beginning to show clearly on the wall.

However, this is not about tribes is about the movement. Taken back our country from predators. If Obi fk, we go show am road.

All this useless structure talk must stop. You can't share 50k dolls and give people 5k naira at polling bot.

Enuf is Enuf. Let's collectively make a statement to the establishment
Read between the lines.

You will understand what the seasoned writer is saying.

From the report, he is not supporting pandora hoebi.

But come o, na Femi Adesina remarks about igbos dey give you joy like dis? grin grin grin
Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by ElSudani: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Of course, but not Obi. Obi is a corrupt product of PDP with no achievements in office.

1 Like

Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by limeta(f): 4:49am On Oct 13, 2022
It shows the brotherhood in us; Nigeria is one country, indivisible.

Shit talk
Femi is a bastard
Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by lastmessenger: 5:22am On Oct 13, 2022
Waiting for the Benue local champion called mannabbq to come and tag him ipob.
Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by Akponmfet: 6:14am On Oct 13, 2022
GOD FORBID BAD THING, NOT IN MY BELOVED COUNTRY.
Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by Conrod: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2022
Akponmfet:
GOD FORBID BAD THING, NOT IN MY BELOVED COUNTRY.
"BAT" thing ,you mean ?
Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by Opolopoopolonio: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Mrkindness:
Some Yoruba Muslims says Igbo man cannever rule Nigeria instead they will scatter everything.

Piggiiddiooott amaka cheesy
Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by Sergio103(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2022
grin

Yesterday was Garba warning APC against the Tsunami of the Labour Party.

Today is Adesina indirectly telling APC that the beans on gas Cooker is about to get done

Tomorrow may be Buhari telling them that Allah revealed Obi in his dream walking straight to his throne.

Yet....... the poor hungry urchins that has been beaten Blue-black by hunger still don't wanna smell the Coffee cheesy

In kizz Daniels voice.....

"Urchins wake up!!!, Smell the coffee!!"
Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by PureFace1(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Mrkindness:

Which illusionary ancestral Home have you ever bought ? Typical delusional zombie

Same thing that led your ancestors to commit mass suicide
Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by RZArecta(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2022
Femi should please shut up cool
Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by OfoIgbo: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2022
Akponmfet:
GOD FORBID BAT THING, NOT IN MY BELOVED COUNTRY.

Fixed
Re: I Believe President Of Nigeria Of Igbo Extraction Will Be Reality – Femi Adesina by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:45am On Oct 13, 2022
you keep postponing the evil day for nigeria......

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Lafia, Alhaji Sidi Bage Endorses TINUBU For President..... / Peter Obi Visits Apst. Johnson Suleiman(photo) / Photos From APC Presidential Rally In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.