Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries (1686 Views)

Avoid These 20 English Words When In Other Countries / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries by rsmart: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
[b]You dont have to pay hundreds of thousand of naira to an agent to obtain a visa to different countries, when u can have your own passport from a country in the Southern part of Africa. The Passport travels to over 70 Countries,  i.e Barbados, Jamaica, Argentina, New Zealand, Ireland, Malaysia, Mauritius, Singapore etc,

You have the choice of traveling there to obtain the e-passport, or not,  It's genuine and original

Interested persons should drop me a mail on reggie.smart@hotmail.co.uk for further inquiries
Re: Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries by justwise(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
r.smart:

[b]You dont have to pay hundreds of thousand of naira to an agent to obtain a visa to different countries, when u can have your own passport from a country in the Southern part of Africa. The Passport travels to over 70 Countries,  i.e Barbados, Jamaica, Argentina, New Zealand, Ireland, Malaysia, Mauritius, Singapore etc,

You have the choice of traveling there to obtain the e-passport, or not,  It's genuine and original

Interested persons should drop me a mail on reggie.smart@hotmail.co.uk for further inquiries

Another crook selling other country's passport. How can it be genuine when u are geting it illegally?
Re: Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries by rsmart: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
Mr Justwise @ it again,
Re: Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries by rsmart: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
oh, im not selling, cs u can go to the country n apply in person, Justwise always having a say @ everything, ur d crook
Re: Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries by justwise(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2011
r.smart:

Mr Justwise @ it again,

People like you make me sick, many African countries hate us Nigerians cos u crooks like you.
Re: Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries by justwise(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2011
r.smart:

oh, im not selling, cs u can go to the country n apply in person, Justwise always having a say @ everything, your d crook

Which Southern African country will a Nigerian walk-in and apply for their passport? Name just one.
Re: Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries by rsmart: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
Dude, ur obviously not Smart, wld any1 just walk in?? of cos ive got a link,

dnt need ur opinion on dis!!!
Re: Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries by justwise(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
r.smart:

Dude, your obviously not Smart, wld any1 just walk in?? of cos ive got a link,

dnt need your opinion on dis!!!

'link' my backside, what you have is gang of fraudsters selling fake/forged traveling documents to pple who are naive enough to engage in such fraudulent act
Re: Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries by amykelly: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
b]You dont have to pay hundreds of thousand of naira to an agent to obtain a visa to different countries, when u can have your own passport from a country in the Southern part of Africa. The Passport travels to over 70 Countries, i.e Barbados, Jamaica, Argentina, New Zealand, Ireland, Malaysia, Mauritius, Singapore etc,

You have the choice of traveling there to obtain the e-passport, or not, It's genuine and original

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin See Ole ooooo!
Re: Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries by rsmart: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2011
hahahahaha, sellin fake documents?? hahahaha, hell no!!!
Re: Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries by drelow(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
I am new to Nairaland but i believe i can be enlightened on here, I was issued a Lithuanian visa on the 2nd of this month and it will expired on the 1st of September, I have never travel out of the country before. my visa has read 15days today. I am so confused and i really want to make this journey. been long when i have been looking for am opportunity to bolt out of here. Now one of my biggest challenges is i will have to make this journey asap and i am in need of where to buy my ticket at the cheapest rate. plus when i get to Lithuania, Where you brethren can suggest for me as a better european (shengel state) i can move to? and please what are the airport protocols both here and there? BTA? and all that. please get back to me i cant wait to read your views.

One love

1 Like

Re: Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries by kaffy4tope(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2011
@drelow, can you please tell me how i can get the visa too. I have a brother over there that can help you when you get there., here is my email kaffy4tope@yahoo.co.uk, i will tell you more. 08064690290
Re: Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries by macmoyor(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2011
[s]can you please tell me how i can get the visa too. I have a brother over there that can help you when you get there[/s]., here is my email kaffy4tope@yahoo.co.uk, i will tell you more

cant that your same brother tell you how he got his own visa?
Re: Travel To Ireland, New Zealand, And Other Countries by scionjoe: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2015
rsmart:

How can we do business? Am interested..

(1) (Reply)

Vatican Visa: What Is The Process For Securing The Visa In Nigeria? / Direction From Delta To Jigawa State / Plane Forced To Land After Huge Bird Flies Into It And Gets Lodged In Its Nose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.