Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) (41470 Views)

Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State / Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Ybaby: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
LegendHero:
Why is he telling those kids to go and vote?

This guy na comedian.

The kids will tell their parents. Kids have the ability to control thier parents ...... ask Kellogs cornflakes
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

If not for tribalism , and in a rightful sense who will support a known POLITICAL FRAUDSTER who has committed dis kind of attrocities .....
result of the verification:

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

This propaganda is Dead on arrival..

Only tribalist and religious bigot float a Muslim Muslim ticket...

we know the bloody religious bingo and his supporters

2 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by LAFOCUZY: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Another lie being spread.

Stop the falsehood.

quote author=GoodLife4live post=117513697]

If not for tribalism , and in a rightful sense who will support a known POLITICAL FRAUDSTER who has committed dis kind of attrocities .....

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.[/quote]
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:

Are we not saying the same thing? You love and support the SS only when it suits you?

Why are you not supporting Okowa today?

Hypocrites grin

They said you can't support Tinubu and sound sane.. I laughed it off

Please is Okowa running for president? shocked shocked

Are you not running mad

1 Like

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by riverbird: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Salvador1:
Robotic urchins will start attacking him now.

My goodness the kind shock these tinubu propagandist will receive next year.
Only God knows.

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by sameks08(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
very soon they will tag obi terrorist just watch out
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.
zombies we no get time to read your note wey you dey copy
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by jamjo: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
BATified2023:
It’s still an Igbo affair so no big deal n no surprises

Once peter obi becomes president (God forbid)

Na to dey have igbos as governor of every state n igbos becoming federal ministers from others states

Imagine obi supporters giving excuses like the Igbo man picked in sokoto for Labour Party was born n bred in sokoto so that’s y he was picked meaning if an Igbo man was born n bred in your state he can become the governor n appoint his fellow igbos that were also born n bred in the state

One even said they are the only people he could trust,so the man who wants to unite Nigeria can’t find anyone to trust among d indigenes

Many people are playing with fire n they don’t know,igbos will do worse than Fulani ,I keep saying it that the only difference between what Fulani are doing now n what Igbo will do is power

They will appoint igbos everywhere n tell u they are d only capable hands

The only names you all saw were the Igbo in Lagos and Sokoto but the Yoruba Lady in Southeast none of you saw that, hypocrites. Why are we together as Nigerians you all are fighting tooth and nails to hang Nnamdi Kanu because he wants Biafra, Peter Obi's list is showing you all a new Nigeria where a Yoruba person can represent an Igbo and Igbo person can represent a Fulani, Hausa to represent Yoruba vice versa? Nigeria is irredeemable believe me.
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Mosesvic11(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:
Really happy to see ibo people running home to support their own, it's not tribalism, it's just Igbos supporting Igbos..

Nothing spoil.. grin grin
maybe some of us supporting obi are igbos too. We will shock you
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by kingyakos: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu ran away from the invitation from ICAN as their guest speaker on their 52nd annual conference. Tinubu who claimed to hold a degree in accounting from Chicago University couldn't honour an invitation from ICAN.
Tinubu a well known theif, drug Barron and cocaine addict. He was the first financier of Boko Haram sophisticated ammunition from Libya and most of the kidnapped chibok school girls are still in his cocaine factory till date. Tinubu financed all the 2015 bombing in Abuja just to disrupt Johnathan government and there's clear evidence. Johnathan wasn't joking when he recently came out public to advise Nigerians not to vote killers into power come 2023.
Tinubu ordered the massacre at lekki toll gate even Sanwo Olu knows this and has the audio evidence. Tinubu killed Funsho Williams, Bola Ige and he also has hand in the bombing of the military plane because he wanted the former chief of army staff dead ( Gen. Attahiru). The reason why the government refused to make public the names of the sponsors of terrorism in Nigeria as released by the UAE government to our government is because tinubu's name top the list.
The plan to islamize the Southern region is through tinubu. Tinubu killed Abba Kyari former chief of staff to buhari and he's cooking a very serious plan to assassinate Buhari's nephew mamman daura for working with the Aso Rock Cabals against his presidential ambition, he's also cooking a very dirty plan to assassinate the inec chairman.
The DSS should get him arrested and all the evidence against him will be made public.
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Period007(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
ribbit:
if dem born you, your papa and okon's papa well, let him try this in Anambra on Mondays.

If tinubu had turned Lagos to dustbin like Anambra where people can't safely go out to campaign, would he be galavanting around?

Da bi mo she da people.
Let Tinubu and Shettima hold a rally in sambisa first
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Tochj(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Dream on boy..... Ajegunle campaign wey your nyamiris family dominate ?... Tell okon to come mushin... Make we see something
So that Ur mushin terrorists Will mob him
Tinubu shud be arrested for training terrorists in Lagos.
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You can lie shaa...
Attached speaks for itself... 2nd pix... The least indebted state as at his tenure.
Hello

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Melbrom(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

you just use your dirty fingers to type rubbish
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Zorn: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

No pictures of the cars you saw in Obi's house LOL . You must be a fool to think anyone will take you serious , oh! I forgot your fellow fools are there cheering you
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by ismodiwa(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

Because he has already seen that those kids are more sensible and useful than you and all those senseless Tilumbu urchins

Tilumbu is a renown thief and a dying man that will soon meet his maker

You're senseless, because you support obi doesn't mean you'll disrespect other people who support the rest of aspirants. Be sensible, this is democracy
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by plaindealer: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Owologbo:

SS is not part of biafra, but we are much closer than you.
We will give Obi all the support we can.
Now cry some more.

You ipob terrorist leader no agree with you..

grin grin

Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Kingnelson9: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

What's stops you from going to court ?
Common sense is very costly
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

With this ur long epistle, It just occurred to me that u are a senseless fool trying hard to dirt a name bigger than ur whole generations. Abeg I no wan fight I get small hiccups. Peace
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Reyhzor(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

I swr if you transfer the rate of your grievance to business, you for be billionaire.
Go get something doing and leave copy and paste work, it won't help your future
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by candygist: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

Because he has already seen that those kids are more sensible and useful than you and all those senseless Tilumbu urchins

So those kids will go and vote for Obi ? You all have somthing in coming. Stupidity.
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Hussein035: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

It is very sad that okon that left akwa ibom to prosper in Lagos wants those that develop Lagos to leave government for his nonentity obituarist.

I will advise okon, pls after the election just pack your load to akwa ibom because you need to become okon of akwa ibom

I wish you good luck
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:
Really happy to see ibo people running home to support their own, it's not tribalism, it's just Igbos supporting Igbos..

Nothing spoil.. grin grin

Okon
Hahaha if you call Okon's tribe Igbo in real life them go use blow comot 4 of your teath o grin
I told you before that you are destined to wail and cry Igbo eeehh, Igbo ahhh, Igbo yooo all the days of your life till you die enter grave grin
You just comfired it grin grin grin
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by olamike02: 12:04am On Oct 14, 2022
Salvador1:

Only God knows.
Why Lagos let him go and do that in Enugu. I want to see something. Yeye dey smell. Obi is PDP lite,it will end in premium tears for all una.
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Culwizthedeltan(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2022
BATified2023:
It’s still an Igbo affair so no big deal n no surprises

Once peter obi becomes president (God forbid)

Na to dey have igbos as governor of every state n igbos becoming federal ministers from others states

Imagine obi supporters giving excuses like the Igbo man picked in sokoto for Labour Party was born n bred in sokoto so that’s y he was picked meaning if an Igbo man was born n bred in your state he can become the governor n appoint his fellow igbos that were also born n bred in the state

One even said they are the only people he could trust,so the man who wants to unite Nigeria can’t find anyone to trust among d indigenes

Many people are playing with fire n they don’t know,igbos will do worse than Fulani ,I keep saying it that the only difference between what Fulani are doing now n what Igbo will do is power

They will appoint igbos everywhere n tell u they are d only capable hands

���� ������� �� ���� � ����...

�������� ��� ���� ��� ���� �� ���� �������� ����������... ��� ��� � ��� ���� � ������ �����...

���� �� ���� ������ �� ������ � ������ � ����
������� ��� ��� ������ � ������ �� �� �� � ���������...

�� �� ��� ��� ������ �� ���� ���� ���������� �� ��� ������� �������, ���� ������ ��� ���� ���?

�� ��� ������ ���� ������������ �� ��������� ����?? ��! ������� ���’�� � ���� �� ��� ��� ������ ��������������... � ���� ���� ���������� �� ������, ������� ��� ������ ����� ������� �� ���� ����..

������ ���� ��� ���� �� �� ������� ���������, �� ���� �������� ���� ������� �� ��������� �������� ���� ��� ���, ��� �����!!
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by MuslimIgbo: 2:09am On Oct 14, 2022
Salvador1:

Only God knows.
Lol
Keep FOOLING YOURSELVES grin
Time wasters grin grin grin
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by jimmychang: 2:48am On Oct 14, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You go Peter Obi,my friend shut up!,who gives you transport fare.
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by InvertedHammer: 3:13am On Oct 14, 2022
/
These are the people. No uniforms. No banners.

And most importantly, nobody was paid to speak or to listen.

Black people are at the bottom of the toten pole globally because of the caliber of people that saw the accidents called Atiku or Tinubu and still support them because of pocket change that may not be enough for a daily pot of soup. That's how cheap some black people can sell their souls.

/
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by franudi: 3:19am On Oct 14, 2022
On Mr. Peter Obi's mandate we stand.
Re: Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 14, 2022
GoodLife4live:

How much were you paid to write this rubbish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 200 Students Of Islamiyya School, Tegina In Rafi, Niger State / The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him / (prophecy By Tb Joshua) - Jonathan Be Very Careful In The Month Of August.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.