Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision (29051 Views)

Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) / Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi / Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by ogbonti: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
provisions ? not a job, not a business grant or loan - BUT oranges, yoghurt, bananas and lemons? was this what she risked her life and limbs for ? - she probably endured multiple rape, hunger, slavery and torture in Libya to be blessed with oranges, yoghurt, bananas and lemons?? hmm - what a waste! angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by tempusfugit: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Passionate888: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Edo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by lkillbrokehoes: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nigerian government will only bless you with poverty. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by viodemus: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Most Europeans have empathy and will try to help another human.

Africans are another story.

Africans will even take the whole country money, and be playing minigod, so that everybody will lay on the floor for them to use as walking carpet.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by EBEk101(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
dollytino4real:
I hope story dat touches the kidney will not folo later o!! Well good luck to u
k
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
If it in Nigerian they will tag one politician on the items and ask her to vote for them in the next country elections or...

In that same country they will hide in a a warehouse n allow it to rotten than give it out to the masses.....

Or they will only share it to there loyalists or party members who will be singing there praises online and offline!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by DabuIIIT: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Here, people in authority will hide it...even from their own family. They will even prefer it got spoilt than give it away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by IPG25(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
God bless the good Samaritan
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by nedekid: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Don't compare us with these top nations ...like comparing Mercedes with Geely ... besides, our population and fraudulent mindset can't make it work
Common noodles donated for covid assistance, they locked it up in warehouses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by micflo28(m): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is the fruit of low corruption index. It was not cornered by individuals, organisations and politicians like our covid palliative were cornered and sold. When the government resources reach the people individually and collectively, then the government has successfully defeated corruption.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by TWoods(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
What happens when you have governments that are committed to the welfare of their citizens. Now go get a job, and pay your taxes so others can benefit as well. Don't be a parasite on society.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by mmsen: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
FakeIgboJew:
You left Nigeria to go and be a parasite on another country

The only reason you got this donation is because you refused to get your lazy ass a job.

She got provisions because she's claiming asylum, she isn't eligible to work.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by nedekid: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
ogbonti:
provisions ? not a job, not a business grant or loan - BUT oranges, yoghurt, bananas and lemons? was this what she risked her life and limbs for ? - she probably endured multiple rape, hunger, slavery and torture in Libya to be blessed with oranges, yoghurt, bananas and lemons?? hmm - what a waste! angry
What kind of warped thinking is this? Has she told you she does not have a job, or have acess to business grants?
Someone is appreciative, the government of the country she currently stays destributed welfare packages to residents and all you see is to ingeniously create a source of nagativity and criticism. Wonderful!
If I may ask, when has your government ever showed you love? Guess the idea is strange to most nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by HolyMan12: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tulsaguy:
Edomite.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Coldie(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Too much wickedness I n Africa. I remember during covid19 how state governments were stopping everybody but indegenes and non indegenes from working or opening their businesses but they were sharing palliatives to only indegenes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Don't compare us with these top nations ...like comparing Mercedes with Geely ... besides, our population and fraudulent mindset can't make it work

Ah Italy can afford it because they are an exporting industrial nation and also have a higher tax to gdp ratio than we do.

Otherwise, corruption and fraud is a way of life over there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by ogbonti: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
nedekid:

What kind of warped thinking is this? Has she told you she does not have a job, or have acess to business grants?
Someone is appreciative, the government of the country she currently stays destributed welfare packages to residents and all you see is to ingeniously create a source of nagativity and criticism. Wonderful!
If I may ask, when has your government ever showed you love? Guess the idea is strange to most nigerians.

Can you for once deploy your grey matter (brains) to see the bigger picture of my response? you think everyone on Nairaland lives in Nigeria? - I am a naturalized US citizen spending almost 30 years in California so don't come here branding me as a helpless Nigerian who doesn't know what welfare is all about - I ask you, is bananas and yoghurt something to celebrate after risking life and limb through the desert to get to Italy? what type of a person are you? is food your problem? If she celebrated a job - or business loan or grant - i will rejoice with her because that is something she can build on and make progress in life, but to celebrate being given fruits and yoghurts in a western European country as benefits is like celebrating that you got cold pure water for attending a PDP or APC presidential rally - silly celebration!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by BJanta: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
vowiski:

Still better than the skull miners

And skull miners better than man-eaters.
!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
TWoods:
What happens when you have governments that are committed to the welfare of their citizens. Now go get a job, and pay your taxes so others can benefit as well. Don't be a parasite on society.

Which they can afford because their tax to gdp ratio is higher (24.9% down from 37%) than ours (8.1%) and they have a higher GDP because they are an industrial naiton, not the one trick pony we are.

And yes, they have corruption issues.

Quote from above article linked

According to Transparency International's Global Corruption Barometer 2013, 89% of surveyed households consider political parties to be corrupt or extremely corrupt—ranking as the most corrupt institution in Italy. Furthermore, 64% of the surveyed households believe that the level of corruption has increased and 61% of surveyed households find government efforts in the fight against corruption to be ineffective

Italian culture has been described as being characterized by "an ambiguous attitude to graft".A 2015 Al Jazeera report noted that clientelism and graft have long been cornerstones of the country's political establishment,and a Forbes contributor wrote in 2016 about "the deep-seated nature of unsavoury elements in both private and public sectors" in Italy. "Many Italians," maintained a 2010 report, have accepted corruption and poor governance as part of their lives
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
emmabest2000:
Are they still on Luck down ?

They've actually transitioned to "Luck up". So this is her own "luck" she's enjoying.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by backtovillage: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Putin's puppet oya now.
What has your country benefited from Russia? Even India sef we benefit from them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Edo and Italy, 5&6.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by benqo01(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Himtulie247:
wink

Dem forget to add this grin grin grin

It is supposed to be added serves a very important purpose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by nedekid: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
ogbonti:

Can you for once deploy your grey matter (brains) to see the bigger picture of my response? you think everyone on Nairaland lives in Nigeria? - I am a naturalized US citizen spending almost 30 years in California so don't come here branding me as a helpless Nigerian who doesn't know what welfare is all about - I ask you, is bananas and yoghurt something to celebrate after risking life and limb through the desert to get to Italy? what type of a person are you? is food your problem? If she celebrated a job - or business loan or grant - i will rejoice with her because that is something she can build on and make progress in life, but to celebrate being given fruits and yoghurts in a western European country as benefits is like celebrating that you got cold pure water for attending a PDP or APC presidential rally - silly celebration!
You level of thinking or logic is no different from hers despite all your stay in the US.
I have friends in the US and also have friends "in" the US. (if you know you know).
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by ogbonti: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
nedekid:

You level of thinking or logic is no different from hers despite all your stay in the US.
I have friends in the US and also have friends "in" the US. (if you know you know).

go ki ll yourself - you are just a loser - that's why banana and yoghurt is an achievement to you
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Cmanforall: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
If you are there as a refugee, then they take care of you.
Other European countries pay monthly allowances upto 1000k
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by nedekid: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
ogbonti:

go ki ll yourself - you are just a loser - that's why banana and yoghurt is an achievement to you
You can tow the part you proposed ie go kill yourself if being in the US for 30 years is an achievement to you. Some folks fly in to the US, Europe etc like its mushin they are visiting from oshodi. It is nothing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by ridbell01(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Beverlyjean:
nothing happened to our population we are not half of US

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Parachoko: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Nigeria plenty reach USA or China?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Parachoko: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
ridbell01:
nothing happened to our population we are not half of US
What's the USA population and what is Nigeria population?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Man Shaving His Beard On A Moving Train (Photos) / The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos) / My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.