Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision (29053 Views)

Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video) / Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi / Italian Region Of Molise Paying People ₦10M To Move There (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by ogbonti: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
nedekid:

You can tow the part you proposed ie go kill yourself if being in the US for 30 years is an achievement to you. Some folks fly in to the US, Europe etc like its mushin they are visiting from oshodi. It is nothing.

yes they do, BUT you cant, that is why you are so so bitter and frustrated with life - chai, e pain am grin grin grin

fyi, flying into the US is very different from being able to stay here - like they say, to go Lagos no hard ooo - na to return

90% of Nigerians who travel here to the US and return to Nigeria could not stay, no support structure, no one to live with - or

undocumented job to do- they can not survive it- that is why they return back to Nigeria NOT because they prefer to live in Nigeria -

yeye fawo grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by faithfull18(f): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hmmn!
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by nedekid: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
ogbonti:

yes they do, BUT you cant, that is why you are so so bitter and frustrated with life - chai, e pain am grin grin grin

fyi, flying into the US is very different from being able to stay here - like they say, to go Lagos no hard ooo - na to return

90% of Nigerians who travel here to the US and return to Nigeria could not stay, no support structure, no one to live with - or

undocumented job to do- they can not survive it- that is why they return back to Nigeria NOT because they prefer to live in Nigeria -

yeye fawo grin
Lolz, guess you did not get my drift earlier about those in the US and those "in" the US.
Those in the US are folks that are hustling, living from pay checks to pay checks, they have not arrived. Possibly in debt. They are at the "boarders" even though they are physically in the US.
Those "in" the US, I will only explain by giving examples, Davido, okonjo iwela, Chris aire, tope awotona, Simon Guobadia etc.
Which do you fall in?
As for me, I am A OK!
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by bazoodo: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
FakeIgboJew:
You left Nigeria to go and be a parasite on another country

The only reason you got this donation is because you refused to get your lazy ass a job.

most Nigerians are entitled and stingy. Always expecting donations and all sorts. Africa receives the most aid in the world and yet is the poorest. America gives out the most and yet is the richest
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Goalnaldo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tulsaguy:
Edomite.
lol how Una dey come up with these things? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by MuslimIgbo: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
vowiski:

Still better than the skull miners
I swear.
And also OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Evidenx(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Una don carry my titok friend friend reach here grin
She explained the whole thing,she stays in a village in Italy with only four people as big as the village,so the community gives them food and pay for half of their rent and every other thing so as to encourage them to continue staying in that community Becos no body again,just four people in a big village.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Doyou2019: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
A country I know will rather hoard items giving to them for free to share to its citizens. They'll prefer to use it for election campaign.

Smh

APC doings
Not Nigeria's.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by treatise: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
dollytino4real:
I hope story dat touches the kidney will not folo later o!! Well good luck to u
God bless you. The fear of a whiteman is the beginning of living
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by ridbell01(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Parachoko:
What's the USA population and what is Nigeria population?
Only those that have valid id
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Beverlyjean(f): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Nigeria plenty reach USA or China?

Land mass
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by PureFace1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
vowiski:

Still better than the skull miners

Like you are also not skullminers

Protitution in Italy plus skull mining make Edo people backward, but in your delusional mind you are better. Better in backwardness
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Beverlyjean(f): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
ridbell01:
nothing happened to our population we are not half of US

USA 300m

Nigeria over 200m

USA land mass is almost 100 times the size of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
benqo01:

It is supposed to be added serves a very important purpose
Gbamm ! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Greatdand007(m): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Fryzi:
It's a normal thing for refugees. She shouldn't be deceiving the public like it's rosy over there

It’s rosy here when you get here you won’t wanna leave
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by phemmyfour: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Olasyke:
Edo people and Italy.
5&6

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Plm11: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Oh
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by dnawah(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
dollytino4real:
I hope story dat touches the kidney will not folo later o!! Well good luck to u
no it won't,but e don dey sweet down since. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by ebuclassic18(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
They didn't care if she is a foreigner unlike her country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Fryzi(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Greatdand007:

It’s rosy here when you get here you won’t wanna leave
Because you're in camp over there, right?
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Pwettylinda(f): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
What a shithole country can not do for it's citizens

Useless country
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by detectivejones: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is the part they'll show you and not the other way roun
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by dollytino4real(f): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
dnawah:
no it won't,but e don dey sweet down since. grin grin grin
ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by dollytino4real(f): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
treatise:

God bless you. The fear of a whiteman is the beginning of living
yes o! The way white hate blacks na folllow come!
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Greatdand007(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Fryzi:
Because you're in camp over there, right?

Which camp what’s this one saying come see how I live here
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Reflect7: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Generalwoodz:
One of the things our government would never copy.

The US, Canada and other progressive nations, takes adequate care of the welfare of her poor and less privileged citizens.

They give them this today, that tomorrow and everything the next day. Stimulus checks when there's economic down turn. In Juxtaposition, Nobody gives a damn if the economic is bitting hard on Nigerians. What the leaders do? Double the tax and make us multiply our midnight cries thereby drawing us closer to soaking garri without sugar or KULIKULI
every other day.

One time during the lockdown, Nigeria copied their style but predictably failed on all fronts.

Palliatives were cornered.

It took pure fire , violence, sweat, blood and fights from the generation they messed with to recover the pandemic reliefs from all ware houses spread across the length and breath of the 36 states.

The pot bellied fools cum politicians cornered vast percentage of monetary funds and gave out peanuts while their followers sang their praises and licked their assholes.

Till this day those looted palliatives are still in warehouses, to be shared during campaigns.

NIGERIA ANNUAL BUDGET: 38 BILLION DOLLARS

ITALY ANNUAL BUDGET: 1.2 TRILLION DOLLARS

US ANNUAL BUDGET: 7.2 TRILLION DOLLARS

TRANSLATION: Nigeria is not rich enough to do what you are demanding.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by ogbonti: 12:24am On Oct 14, 2022
nedekid:

Lolz, guess you did not get my drift earlier about those in the US and those "in" the US.
Those in the US are folks that are hustling, living from pay checks to pay checks, they have not arrived. Possibly in debt. They are at the "boarders" even though they are physically in the US.
Those "in" the US, I will only explain by giving examples, Davido, okonjo iwela, Chris aire, tope awotona, Simon Guobadia etc.
Which do you fall in?
As for me, I am A OK!

you surely have a mental illness - because you know nothing about the US, all these names you listed here are not among the top 100 financially well to do Nigerians in the USA

little child go and sleep and stop attempting to count other people’s money when you are a broke azssss ni ur.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by nedekid: 12:32am On Oct 14, 2022
ogbonti:

you surely have a mental illness - because you know nothing about the US, all these names you listed here are not among the top 100 financially well to do Nigerians in the USA

little child go and sleep and stop attempting to count other people’s money when you are a broke azssss ni ur.
Lolz, you finally thought of what to say after closing from your janitor work in the US?
Dont worry, you are doing well, if my saying that gives you any comfort.
Well done ehh grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by kabukabu50(m): 5:31am On Oct 14, 2022
nedekid:

Lolz, you finally thought of what to say after closing from your janitor work in the US?
Well done ehh grin

Janitor work in the US average $30,000 a year.

Roughly N 14 million a year.

I'm 100% sure majority or Nigerians are not making that in a year.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by nedekid: 6:29am On Oct 14, 2022
kabukabu50:

Janitor work in the US average $30,000 a year.

Roughly N 14 million a year.

I'm 100% sure majority or Nigerians are not making that in a year.
You are right jare. I was only being sarcastic.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by Generalwoodz(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Reflect7:

NIGERIA ANNUAL BUDGET: 38 BILLION DOLLARS

ITALY ANNUAL BUDGET: 1.2 TRILLION DOLLARS

US ANNUAL BUDGET: 7.2 TRILLION DOLLARS

TRANSLATION: Nigeria is not rich enough to do what you are demanding.

Lol. While her politicians earns way more than every others' country's politicians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision by ogbonti: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2022
nedekid:

Well done ehh grin

by their fruits, yea shall know them

out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks

from glorifying the benefits of banana and yoghurt and to think of me this low when you have never met me - shows just one thing

you are neck deep in poverty and you do not know any better and you think everyone is in severe hardship like you - sorry i am not your class

dude - people are balling hard all over the world - even in that your naija - erase that poverty mentality from your head -

not everyone is starving like you and yoghurt is not an achievement, ok grin

craze man grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Man Shaving His Beard On A Moving Train (Photos) / My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival / The Pains Of Living In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.