Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,654 members, 7,862,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. (701 Views)

Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan / PLO Lumumba On Border Closure: 'Nigeria Too Big To Be Threatened By Benin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by plaindealer: 1:54am On Oct 13, 2022
Thank me later, na public service I dey do to help you.

Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by 9japride(m): 2:58am On Oct 13, 2022
You guys are just terrible and funny. Have you addressed the injustice in the country? Have you moved a motion for genuine reconciliation after the civil war? You all shout one Nigeria the most and are highly religious but have a very oppressive and wicked mindset. If a section of the country were not secluded, nobody will ask for a different country. As days goes by people just act more wicked and unpatriotic to their country. It's only an unpatriotic fellow that pretends that there are not issues to be addressed in the country. Next election, these same wicked people will deliberately vote in misfits and wicked individuals to continue the wickedness. Other countries are putting in place measures to make their citizens happy, but over here it's how to pepper their citizens and worst still wicked individuals are made special advisers to the presidency. And one wonder the kind of advise they will be giving to the president? The category of people that hates Nigeria are those who love injustice, religious fanatics, bigots and tribal warlords who sees nothing wrong in the present political architecture of the country.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by hegelian: 3:07am On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:

We all know you are the number one hater of the country you canvassed for pmb and defend him for a while 8yrs and still hearing up support another failure.. Mayb affliction never never rise the second time.. So take your own advice and apply cos I know very soon you activate your tribal slur which is what those that hate the country do.. So bark

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by plaindealer: 3:10am On Oct 13, 2022
9japride:
You guys are just terrible and funny. Have you addressed the injustice in the country? Have you moved a motion for genuine reconciliation after the civil war? You all shout one Nigeria the most and are highly religious but have a very oppressive and wicked mindset. If a section of the country were not secluded, nobody will ask for a different country. As days goes by people just act more wicked and unpatriotic to their country. It's only an unpatriotic fellow that pretends that there are not issues to be addressed in the country. Next election, these same wicked people will deliberately vote in misfits and wicked individuals to continue the wickedness. Other countries are putting in place measures to make their citizens happy, but over here it's how to pepper their citizens and worst still wicked individuals are made special advisers to the presidency. And one wonder the kind of advise they will be giving to the president?

Dude, Nigeria can not please you, Nigeria did reconciliation many times over, Igbo people are all over Nigeria living in peace, making money, getting rich and the last time I checked, Igbo people say they are the richest in Nigeria, they say they are the smartest, they say they are the most intelligent, they say they are buult and developed Lagos and Abuja, so eaxctly how was this accomplished wiothout reconsiliation and other Nigerians welcoming igbo people to exist next to them, to become millionairs and billionier and so on?

When you say reconciliation, what exactly are you talking about? What more do you want?

If politics is what you are talking about, Nigeria can not do anything about that, you make your own political choices, policies, alignments or misalignments, Nigeria can not help you with that.

I know many of you hate Nigeria and this Obi thing is just a smoke screen and pretension as if you all of a sudden love the Zoo and the shithole or that you are ready to die for the ZOO and shithole, you are not deceiving Nigerians as far as that's concerned.

Save yourself energy and stress, just find a way to do what's suggested for you to do in the first post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by plaindealer: 3:12am On Oct 13, 2022
hegelian:

We all know you are the number one hater of the country you canvassed for pmb and defend him for a while 8yrs and still hearing up support another failure.. Mayb affliction never never rise the second time.. So take your own advice and apply cos I know very soon you activate your tribal slur which is what those that hate the country do.. So bark

lmao...

After Obi Pandora's election loss next February, I know you go need these steps..

Abeg copy and save am.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by 9japride(m): 3:17am On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:

Dude, Nigeria can not please you, Nigeria did reconciliation many times over, Igbo people are all over Nigeria living in peace, making money, getting rich and the last time I checked, Igbo people say they are the richest in Nigeria, they say they are the smartest, they say they are the most intelligent, they say they are buult and developed Lagos and Abuja, so eaxctly how was this accomplished wiothout reconsiliation and other Nigerians welcoming igbo people to exist next to them, to become millionairs and billionier and so on?

When you say reconciliation, what exactly are you talking about? What more do you want?

If politics is what you are talking about, Nigeria can not do anything about that, you make your own political choices, policies, alignments or misalignments, Nigeria can not help you with that.

I know many of you hate Nigeria and this Obi thing is just a smoke screen and pretension as if you all of a sudden love the Zoo and the shithole or that you are ready to die for the ZOO and shithole, you are not deceiving Nigerians as far as that's concerned.

Save yourself energy and stress, just find a way to do what's suggested for you to do in the first post.

[color=#006600][/color]

Just look at your mindset. I am talking about serious reconciliation and not political alignment. Rwanda did a serious reconciliation and everyone has moved forward. But here both the north and south still have ill feelings amongst themselves. For your information no region owns Nigeria and no empire last forever. Continue playing politics of bitterness and hatred. I only blame the Niger Delta people for being a good father Christmas to the rest of the country. If every region had to fend for themselves, no one will have time for this discussion because all men will be thinking on how to get the next meal. Igbos are great people and there is nothing anyone can do to set them back. Times have changed and people are well informed now. So continue with your oppressive tendencies. I am suspecting you are from the west and most of your post is just because of Peter Obi emergence. How can the west still be aspiring for president after 8 years in the seat and another almost 8 years as vice president? Yet you guys accuse the Hausa/Fulani of holding onto power for so long. I am not surprised because in our society everyone likes to chance the next person all in the name of ruggedity. Very wicked kind of mindset. You guys should continue with politics of bitterness, everyone is taking notes.
Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by plaindealer: 3:21am On Oct 13, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Just look at your mindset. I am talking about serious reconciliation and not political alignment. Rwanda did a serious reconciliation and everyone has moved forward. But here both the north and south still have ill feelings amongst themselves. For your information no region owns Nigeria and no empire last forever. Continue playing politics of bitterness and hatred. I only blame the Niger Delta people for being a good father Christmas to the rest of the country. If every region had to fend for themselves, no one will have time for this discussion because all men will be thinking on how to get the next meal. Igbos are great people and there is nothing anyone can do to set them back. Times have changed and people are well informed now. So continue with your oppressive tendencies.

I asked you to state categorically what you mean by reconciliation.

Why not just articulate your views intelligently for us to understand exactly what we need to do step by step?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by 9japride(m): 3:26am On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:

I asked you to state categorically what you mean by reconciliation.

Why not just articulate your views intelligently for us to understand exactly what we need to do step by step?

[color=#006600][/color]

So you don't know what reconciliation is? If after 40 years after the civil war and the issue of Biafra is still being discussed then common sense will tell you that nothing serious was done. Imagine a fellow countryman will be telling he's country person that he can not be president because of he's tribe and you say that's said out of brotherly love? You guys should continue with your wicked and oppressive mindset. If you want to practice oppressive style of government then use resources from your region to do the wicked and hateful style of exclusion. You can't be using other people mineral resources to be forming superman. "Borrow borrow make me fine" is very childish.
Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by plaindealer: 3:26am On Oct 13, 2022
9japride:
Igbos are great people and there is nothing anyone can do to set them back. Times have changed and people are well informed now. So continue with your oppressive tendencies.

Great inside Nigeria, you achieved everything outside Igboland, mainly in the SW and the North, but you still want us to believe that you've not been reconciled?

See, this is the dubious, confused and aimless double talk you people peddle to make yourselves feel good.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by plaindealer: 3:29am On Oct 13, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

So you don't know what reconciliation is? If after 40 years after the civil war and the issue of Biafra is still being discussed then common sense will tell you that nothing serious was done. Imagine a fellow countryman will be telling he's country person that he can not be president because of he's tribe and you say that's said out of brotherly love? You guys should continue with your wicked and oppressive mindset.

Dude, I asked you to articulate the steps you want Nigeria to take to effect the reconciliation you are talking about, I did not ask you for the meaning of reconciliation, there's a difference between the two.

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words.

I know you are empty in the head, you can not even support your reconciliation argument with sane and rational thoughts, just rubbish all over.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by TINUBUISMAD: 3:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Nonsense reconciliation. We are just deceiving ourselves in this British shit hole

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by 9japride(m): 3:31am On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:

Great inside Nigeria, you achieved everything outside Igboland, mainly in the SW and the North, but you still want us to believe that you've not been reconciled?

See, this is the dubious, confused and aimless double talk you people peddle to make yourselves feel good.

grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]

Igbos are hard working and nobody gave them anything for free. They worked for it. No be African man you be? Envy is a natural thing over here.
Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by 9japride(m): 3:36am On Oct 13, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
Nonsense reconciliation. We are just deceiving ourselves in this British shit hole
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them, that kind of mindset the OP has is responsible for the wickedness in the country. Where people have lost their human emotions and are hardened. They should keep deceiving themselves. On Sunday and Friday they all go to their various religious centres and act lovely and pretend they care for their neighbours meanwhile, they are the most wicked humans on earth. A wise person will move for a serious reconciliation.
Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by 9japride(m): 3:39am On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:

Dude, I asked you to articulate the steps you want Nigeria to take to effect the reconciliation you are talking about, I did not ask you for the meaning of reconciliation, there's a difference between the two.

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words.[/color]

I won't continue with this discussion, because your sole aim is to troll Igbos and other peaceful loving Nigerian tribes who want to break the chain of wicked political oppressors holding the country to ransom. I understand you are doing your job, but you should understand that when the masses are tired and need a positive change, it will be very difficult to stop them.

I know you are empty in the head, you can not even support your reconciliation argument with sane and rational thoughts, just rubbish all over.. grin grin
[color=#006600]

I won't continue this discussion because you are just trolling and won't understand the gravity of hateful politics of exclusion. Google is there for you to study how a peaceful resolution and reconciliation is all about.
Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by GoodLife4live: 3:58am On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:

If not for tribalism , and in a rightful sense who will support a known POLITICAL FRAUDSTER who has committed dis kind of attrocities .....
result of the verification:

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by plaindealer: 4:00am On Oct 13, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I won't continue this discussion because you are just trolling and won't understand the gravity of hateful politics of exclusion. Google is there for you to study how a peaceful resolution and reconciliation is all about.

Long story short, you are too lazy to intelligently articulate your reconciliation argument, you must have just picked up that word on the internet and decided to use it without even knowing the meaning.

Just go and sit down somewhere, it's not by force to comment on the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by plaindealer: 4:03am On Oct 13, 2022
GoodLife4live:

If not for tribalism , and in a rightful sense who will support a known POLITICAL FRAUDSTER who has committed dis kind of attrocities .....
result of the verification:

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

Obi is a huge fraud and the victims of that fraud are his own people, the clown is just taking them for a long, embarrassing and disappointing ride

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by gidgiddy: 5:01am On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:

People like this make me laugh. If you feel that some people hate Nigeria, why ask them to start filling out complex form and paying money to renounce their citizenship? Did they fill any form to get the citizenship?

You people should urge your government to give referendum let the citizenship issue be ended once and for all

Why would any patriotic Nigerian want to be in the same country with those that hate Nigeria?

The failed British colonial creation called Nigeria has long outlived its usefulness and it is time to conduct referendum to determine who wants to carry on being Nigerian, and who doesn't
Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by Idiko1: 5:13am On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/16269620_hatenigeria_jfif_jpegb91dcab1ab1d4458d50fb94a62ac8cd0

Why would any reasonable person go through the above crap to renounce the citizenship of a shithole called Nigeria? I had rather spend such fortune to acquire the citizenship of another country than renounce Nigerian citizenship.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by Idiko1: 5:18am On Oct 13, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin

If the bolded does not tell you something is wrong, you will never catch the drift.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by plaindealer: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2022
Idiko1:

If the bolded does not tell you something is wrong, you will never catch the drift.

You mean real reconciliation and igbo people reintegrating with Nigerians outside igboland, peacefully coexisting with other Nigerians outside igboland is wrong, it's a bad thing?

See how clueless, thoughtless and confused some of you are.

You want reconciliation, but you hate reconciliation at the same time.

There's more reconciliation and peaceful coexistence with Igbo people outside igboland than igbo people with igbo people in Igboland.

The average igbo is safer in the SW/North than in the SE, as we speak, igbo people are slaughtering igbo people every day right there in Igboland so if you want reconciliation, do that with yourselves in igboland.

You have no freedom of movement or association in igboland because you hate yourselves, you kill yourselves, you terrorize yourselves and force yourselves to sit at home like slaves.

Reconcile with yourselves in igboland, charity begins at home..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Nigeria Too Much, Take These Steps. by plaindealer: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2022
Idiko1:

Why would any reasonable person go through the above crap to renounce the citizenship of a shithole called Nigeria? I had rather spend such fortune to acquire the citizenship of another country than renounce Nigerian citizenship.

Is this not what they are asking you to do?

This one no sabi read and comprehend.. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Tinubu Urchins Afraid Of Attacking Atiku? / Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? / Chinese Police Station Abroad Is True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.