Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? (650 Views)

Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? / CJN: ‘Sharia Law Is Not Islamisation Of Nigeria’ - Islamic Scholars / Supreme Council For Sharia In Nigeria Advocates For Sharia In Four SW States" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by udele1: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
They are told that to leave religion out of politics.

Meanwhile tinubu said that his choice of Muslim Muslim candidate candidate is based on competence.

For the first time a church was attacked in owo, after the attack Tinubu made a choice of Muslim Muslim ticket.

My question is, are the Christians in the Southwest ready for sharia law, when Shetima takes over?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by seunmsg(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
udele1:

Meanwhile tinubu said that his choice of Muslim Muslim candidate candidate is based on competence.

For the first time a church was attacked in owo, after the attack Tinubu made a choice of Muslim Muslim ticket.

My question is, are the Christians in the Southwest ready for sharia law, when Shetima takes over?

Politics of hate and scaremongering has failed woefully. Tinubu served as governor of Lagos state and Christians flourished during his time. In Yoruba land, we don’t discriminate based on religion. We embrace every religion and show support to each other during festivities. If Buhari cannot Islamize Nigeria, 100 Tinubu cannot try it.

So buddy, go away with your failed attempt to divide us with religion. We are too smart and sophisticated in the south west to fall for this nonsense. Get the fvck out of here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by udele1: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Politics of hate and scaremongering has failed woefully. Tinubu served as governor of Lagos state and Christians flourished during his time. In Yoruba land, we don’t discriminate based on religion. We embrace every religion and show support to each other during festivities. If Buhari cannot Islamize Nigeria, 100 Tinubu cannot try it.

So buddy, go away with your failed attempt to divide us with religion. We are too smart and sophisticated in the south west to fall for this nonsense. Get the fvck out of here.

Shettima calls the shots.

I guess the muric man up there is Igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by Turboking(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
What's wrong with this cretin op

2 Likes

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by udele1: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Turboking:
What's wrong with this cretin op

Ask the Muslim Muslim ticket tinubu and MURIC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by inoki247: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
You wey no run sharia in ur region u ar always hiding under the table every Monday in ur region in other to capture UGM with ur camera phone doing action film.....

The question should be are Nigerians ready for Monday sit at home....

3 Likes

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by Turboking(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
udele1:

lemme tell something, in my entire household I 4 votes, I also have a neighbour whose thought aligns with mine politically and he also has six votes too in his house. Altogether makes 10 and those votes are for Muslim Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,his VP Muslim Kashim Shettima Mustapha, finally lemme burst unfortunate bubbles, I'm a Christian,so is my neighbour too...so oga...kee yor sef

2 Likes

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by UrPapa: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
udele1:

never knew Muric has started making laws

1 Like

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by UrPapa: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Turboking:
lemme tell something, in my entire household I 4 votes, I also have a neighbour whose thought aligns with mine politically and he also has six votes too in his house. Altogether makes 10 and those votes are for Muslim Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu,his VP Muslim Kashim Shettima Mustapha, finally lemme burst unfortunate bubbles, I'm a Christian,so is my neighbour too...so oga...kee yor sef
ask 10 people in your neighborhood if they know or heard what or who MURIC is
You only hear those groups on nairaland cuz tribal and religious bigot use them to promote whatever they wish to promote
People that quote MURIC as source are religious bigot just like them. They share the same idea

5 Likes

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by udele1: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Turboking:

Now, how much did you and your neighbours buy a bag of rice in 2015, how much are you buying now?

What was the value of your annual income in 2015 in USD, how much is it now?

If Tinubu could devalue your income, he can impose sharia law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by alanto: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
udele1:

Now, how much did you and your neighbours buy a bag of rice in 2015, how much are you buying now?

Udele rest... You Igbos are very myopic I swear... So true true na propaganda you been dey run us against IPOB? Nairaland ipob members even get sense pass... Na now I understand all the dancing in your videos... Childish blackmailing mofo

2 Likes

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by haffaze777(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
udele1:

You go force us to vote Pandora criminal abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by udele1: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2022
alanto:

Udele rest... You Igbos are very myopic I swear... So true true na propaganda you been dey run us against IPOB? Nairaland ipob members even get sense pass... Na now I understand all the dancing in your videos... Childish blackmailing mofo

Did you speak against muric?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by MaliCampus: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2022
Turboking:
Vote wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by MaliCampus: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2022
haffaze777:

You go force us to vote Pandora criminal abi?
Vote wisely

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by BATified2023: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

udele or vulture I see why your fellow igbos are always describing u as senseless,u believe u can repeat the madness u do with your disjointed tribe with Yoruba right?

On top of that u believe we will take u serious here?if u can sell ur tribe then shouldn’t b trusted,u even added a fake picture

U are far from reasonable

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by BATified2023: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2022
UrPapa:
ask 10 people in your neighborhood if they know or heard what or who MURIC is
You only hear those groups on nairaland cuz tribal and religious bigot use them to promote whatever they wish to promote
People that quote MURIC as source are religious bigot just like them. They share the same idea
don’t mind those mugus

Just like the afenifere mugu that we don’t even know him or his office or his local government decieving d igbos

1 Like

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by BATified2023: 8:41am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

the same tinubu that didn’t convert his pastor wife

U igbos should b more worried about not going out on Monday than this,at least u are thinking this could happen but your sit at home that is already happening u ain’t concerned about it

It’s true u igbos will leave your burning house n chase rats in another man’s house

1 Like

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by BATified2023: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2022
MaliCampus:
Vote wisely
if we tell that person to drop account number now we go see say na another Igbo under that account

Same with that fs Yusuf on twitter that was later bursted to b c.c ukwu

U igbos think u can use propaganda to get presidency right?

1 Like

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by Koralords: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Guy find something else to sell we south west don't discriminate ,70 percent of my family are Christian and I can stand and saw anywhere I have the best family in the world ,someone thst did not Islamise his wife and kids ,say something else

1 Like

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by haffaze777(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2022
MaliCampus:
Vote wisely

Thank you,I will vote like lagosians have been doing since 1999 that make everybody to abandoned their state for lagosgrin

2 Likes

Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by alanto: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2022
udele1:

Did you speak against muric?
Go through my posts.
Re: Are Southwest Christians Ready For Sharia Law? by udele1: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2022
Koralords:
Guy find something else to sell we south west don't discriminate ,70 percent of my family are Christian and I can stand and saw anywhere I have the best family in the world ,someone thst did not Islamise his wife and kids ,say something else

Tell all this to Shettima.

(1) (Reply)

Segun Showumi Settled The Rift Between Him And The Pdp Candidate, Ladi Adebutu / You Can Collect Tinubu's Money But Don't Tell Us To Vote A Deadman As President / Paint Nigeria Red. Endsars Anniversary October 20/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.