Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi (22354 Views)

Bwala: Nobody'II Listen To PDP G-5 Governors If They Declare Support For Tinubu / Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 10:42am On Oct 13, 2022
handie:
Yes. I'm voting that man. Enough of ya'll insinuating whoever is voting Tinubu is voting for him because he's directly benefiting from him. For the first two points you raised, it was Obasanjo and not Tinubu who had the chance to create a model democratic country in Nigeria but rather brought about a democrazy country. Obasanjo it was who brought do or die politics into Nigeria. Obasanjo it was who brought money politics.... Maybe you're too young to know about the third term bid and how money was shared on the floor of the national assembly. That same Obasanjo is your messiah's navigator. On your 3rd point, if he indeed introduced life pension for ex governors, it was debated and passed at the state HOA and till date, I don't believe lagosians are suffering because of that. Your 4th point is not something I should even spend time on talking about. 5th point, YES! I'll vote Tinubu cause he brought helped in bringing this government which might not have delivered on all promises but definitely saved Nigeria from the precipice. Imagine a Jonathan government having to manage an economy affected by low oil prices, Covid and other challenges that has affected this administration. Buhari might not have done excellently well but short memory span has made a whole lot of you forget how bad things were in 2014 and early 2015. Your 6th point is exactly one reason I'll vote for Tinubu. After ruling as governor, he ensured a succession plan that has left his state as a model state. A plan that has ensured a continuation of his blueprint for his state and he has even gone further by identifying the right people to carry on this plan and executing it perfectly. Why won't I vote such a good manager of humans? I heard your messiah also tried having a succession plan but that failed. Well, Enough of you lot's emotional blackmail. I'll vote Ahmed Bola Tinubu. Cry if you want
if i can could afford a bad of rice for 7k and a litre of fuel for 95naira during jonathan period and buy rice for 30k and fuel for 175 then you are mad. Suffer kee you dia
Re: Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi by historic: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2022
You Tinubu supporters keep saying people are forcing you guys to like or vote for obi but why are you guys really doing the forcing by closing down shops of those who didn't attend the rally organised for Tinubu and even going as far as imposing a fine of 5k on them.. .SMH

1 Like

Re: Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi by duality(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2022
handie:
If its a Yoruba actor supporting Tinubu, he'd have been accused of being paid or being a tribalistic fellow. February 2023 should come already

There's no good reason to support APC government that have made Nigerians poorer.

It's a Sin to support APC particularly for presidency.

No pretence about it. Those who do, will be called out!
Re: Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2022
handie:
If its a Yoruba actor supporting Tinubu, he'd have been accused of being paid or being a tribalistic fellow. February 2023 should come already
The same Ibru first endorsed Tinubu but retracted when he sees better product to market.
Re: Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
handie:
Yes. I'm voting that man. Enough of ya'll insinuating whoever is voting Tinubu is voting for him because he's directly benefiting from him. For the first two points you raised, it was Obasanjo and not Tinubu who had the chance to create a model democratic country in Nigeria but rather brought about a democrazy country. Obasanjo it was who brought do or die politics into Nigeria. Obasanjo it was who brought money politics.... Maybe you're too young to know about the third term bid and how money was shared on the floor of the national assembly. That same Obasanjo is your messiah's navigator. On your 3rd point, if he indeed introduced life pension for ex governors, it was debated and passed at the state HOA and till date, I don't believe lagosians are suffering because of that. Your 4th point is not something I should even spend time on talking about. 5th point, YES! I'll vote Tinubu cause he brought helped in bringing this government which might not have delivered on all promises but definitely saved Nigeria from the precipice. Imagine a Jonathan government having to manage an economy affected by low oil prices, Covid and other challenges that has affected this administration. Buhari might not have done excellently well but short memory span has made a whole lot of you forget how bad things were in 2014 and early 2015. Your 6th point is exactly one reason I'll vote for Tinubu. After ruling as governor, he ensured a succession plan that has left his state as a model state. A plan that has ensured a continuation of his blueprint for his state and he has even gone further by identifying the right people to carry on this plan and executing it perfectly. Why won't I vote such a good manager of humans? I heard your messiah also tried having a succession plan but that failed. Well, Enough of you lot's emotional blackmail. I'll vote Ahmed Bola Tinubu. Cry if you want
Young man, both OBJ and Tinubu introduced money bag politics into our polity. As PDP was spending all over the states in the country, Tinubu was outspending them not to capture Lagos. If I may ask you, who introduced the lexicon, "jeun soke, ko ton jeun sapo"? As OBJ was showcasing politics of money bag within the political circle, Tinubu was introducing money bag into politics and daily life. This money bag syndrome made touts and thugs to be so rampant during his reign in Lagos. If not the intervention of Fashola that came and clipped their wings, cleared virtually all their hideouts and rendered them ineffectual. During Tinubu's tenure, you can't move from your house to another street and not been molested, robbed and beaten up. Handbags, phones, cars and valuables snatching were the order of the day during his tenure. As you try to downplay the writer of the comment you replied, have you also forgotten all these I listed above or you just trying to play smart?

You even have the audacity to give life to life pension that Tinubu gave himself. If I may ask you, after the House Assembly debated it and passed it, who finally signed it into law? The buck stops on his table. After making millions as salary aside other attractions that comes along the post of governor, you still went ahead to sign a life pension that will rape the state of millions yearly, just for yourself and your family for serving for just 8 years while a civil servant that worked for 35 years doesn't take 1% of what you're taken in a year in 10 years. Please where lies the morality? That's wickedness without doubt.

Yes, there was no doubt that as at 2014 the economy has gone bad but at least the prices of goods had not gone skyrocketed as we have now. Some goods sold at #20 as at 2015, the least you can get such goods today is #80. A good example is egg. Egg was sold at #20 in 2014 but today is between #80 - #100. Today hardly can you see any good sold at #5. A #5 that you will give to your son to buy biscuit then but today the minimum you can give them is #20 for biscuit. The lease biscuit now is #20. And you tell me and the rest of the world that Tinubu brought this government and they have done Nigeria better than they met it.
Please where lie your conscience or do you buy and transact in another world than the same Nigeria that we are in? Today bag of rice is about #40,000 while as at 2015 it was around #9,000 to #11,000 for Caprice and in your lost soul memory, you still have the audacity that Tinubu brought this government that failed in economy.
Let me just leave that of security because note will be so full to read.
Sometimes I just seat down thinking about some of you, to know how true you guys love this country but I often conclude that many of you doesn't love this country but only love the person there, love the party you're supporting or probably love the person you probably want to be there, either on the sheer altar of ethnicity or religion affiliation or sometime just wickedness sake.
I was part of those that canvassed for the enthronement of Buhari but one day I just have to seat down and think about my country and the children I born down. Yes, I have what can make me flex around, eat and drink but what legacy I am going to leave behind for them. Parents are expected to leave inheritance behind for their children, I asked myself, would I be able to do that for these children with the way this country is going. Would these children not one day sell this my car, my house and any other thing God may later give me with this kind of economy. That was the day I made up my mind not to follow blindly but to do the right thing for the prosperity of my country, which will later help my children because the bible said so. He said, to those that seek for the peace of Jerusalem, it shall be well with them.

You talked about successor plan and blueprint which Tinubu has. Please can you make such blueprint available for the world to read. At least a blueprint is documented. We always hear of blueprint he laid for 25 years. By 2024 the 25 years will lapse and the blueprint is not yet on net. You people can deceive yourself but not everybody.
Lagos special status can make anybody become a super star, even Governor Ekpeazu of Abia state. You don't need a super star to manage Lagos.
Aregbesola was a super star as a minister of works in Lagos but when he went to manage Osun state, Osun became one of the indebted state in Nigeria that the present governor cannot borrow again.
Fola Foster was a guru tax collector in Lagos for Tinubu. He was appointed Director of FIRS. Please what happened? Failure. He could not meet up with government target.
What of Fashola. He was the one saying, electricity generation and distribution is not a rocket science, that a good government should be able to give its citizen electricity in a year. Alas! he was given the ministry and for 3 and half years he became minister of darkness as nicknamed.
Don't let me even talk about Lai Mohammed. The graft that has been traced to his ministry is eye burgling.
When some of you compare Lagos to other state, I just laugh to your foolery and no more.
As powerful as Wike is today, as he finishes his tenure, all his influence is gone with him because different interests will rise against him. Same thing with other states. Tinubu has Lagos because the owner of Lagos are in the minority and it is difficult for them to rise and work together. Mostly people that are ruling Lagos are from other states. So in a nutshell, you guys need to consider state peculiarity before talking.

Finally, you have your choice to vote for whomever you want but always consider your tomorrow and not the present.
Re: Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
lansile:

You make it sound like Tinubu ever ruled Nigeria as president before. The greatest joke of them all is your point Number 3 "Are you voting a man who introduced life Pension for ex govs, there by making other state to emulate he's greedy nature." Are you saying Obi too didn't reject it and embraced Tinubu's bad policy in far away Anambra? If that's the case Obi might just be a younger Tinubu for buying into his ideas and we should look for another young person to vote for...
Obi rejected life pension. Rejected land allocation. Rejected severance package given to political appointee. Rejected milking his state.
He has said severally that anyone that know any land allocated to him that is government land should say it or know any of his direct family that he appointed as commissioner during his tenure should say it or he collected any money from Anambra government since he left office should say it, that he is ready to let go his presidential ambition for it. Till date we are still expecting anyone.
You see, you don't give what you don't have. A kleptomaniac politician shall always be kleptomaniac politician nothing you can do about it but this Peter Obi frugality is second to none. Those attacking him know this but they are just playing politics with everything.
Re: Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi by Babaolose: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Am not against anybody voting for tinubu, am only against the greed nature of the man. if you want to still vote him, ensure you are eating directly from him. Just like Keyamo who once sued him but now singing his praises.

However, if you want to vote tinubu based on tribe or religion take note of this point.

1. Are you voting a man who introduced thuggery in today's Nigeria politics that held down the state till date thug cause havoc everywhere.

2. Are you voting a man who introduced vote buying in today's Nigeria politics, that even inec have been crying over it and it's difficult to stop.

3. Are you voting a man who introduced life Pension for ex govs, there by making other state to emulate he's greedy nature.

4. Are you voting a man who through his greedy nature made his wife a senator, daughter head of all markets and son The direction of signage. What a greed of just one man.

5. are you voting a man who brought the calamity that we are all suffering just because of his selfish agenda. He doesn't care who dies or not, so far he will achieve his aim. That they are even ashamed to campaign with APC they brought, rather saying he built Lagos, without a single bridge to his name.

6. Are you voting a man who since our 1999 he's the only person that have ruled as a gov, that have ensure he select he becomes who in the state. Even obj, Jonathan don't have such greed even as ex president.

Vote wisely, because this man greedy nature will forever hold Nigeria into captive.

EOD# that is your cup of tea, continue drinking it. Jagaban is our incoming president, Insha Allahu.

Re: Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi by Babaolose: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
handie:
Re: Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi by Babaolose: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Thanks for letting him know, some always talking anyhow against Tinubu, we don't know what he did to them. By God grace, Jagaban is our incoming president. If they like, they can go and hugs transformers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting / Nigerian Embassies Facing Threats From Host Countries —senate / PDP Chairmanship: Ayu Agrees To Resign If North Produces Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.