Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Today's Devotionals For Thursday 13th October 2022 - Read Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Thursday 13th October 2022 - Read Now! (188 Views)

Today's Devotionals For Thursday 7th July 2022 - Read Now! / Today's Devotionals For Thursday 14th April 2022 - Read Now / VIDEO: OPM Opens It's 13th Free Schools In Port Harcourt - Free To Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Thursday 13th October 2022 - Read Now! by Thedevotinals: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2022
+RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: JESUS IS LORD AND KING
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Timothy 6:14-15

14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: THE REWARD OF SHARING LOVE
BIBLE TEXT: John 13:35 (AMPC)

By this shall all [men] know that you are My disciples, if you love one another [if you keep on showing love among yourselves].

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

[url=]JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.[/url]

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT:

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: PRESENTING THE REAL GOD
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 8:1–3

When He had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Him. And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: FEAR NOT 2
BIBLE TEXT: 1 John 4:18

“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: CONTAINING SPIRITUAL CONTRADICTIONS
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Corinthians 6:15

“Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.” .

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: POWER TO BOUNCE BACK
BIBLE TEXT: Job 22:29 – “When men are cast down, then thou shall say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: FROM RELIGION TO REALITY
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 5:21

For [God] hath made [Jesus] to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: TRUE FREEDOM
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Peter 1:8

. . . believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable . . .

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME?
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 5:8

While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: A NEW REVELATION OF LOVE
BIBLE TEXT: John 13:34 ‘A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: APPRECIATE YOUR CO-WORKERS
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 16:1-16(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: THE WORD OF GOD AND YOUR HEALTH
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 4:20-22

My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: BE ROOTED IN CHRIST
BIBLE TEXT: Colossians 2:6-7 (KJV)

“As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him: rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.”

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: WHEN YOU ASK FOR SOMETHING BELIEVE GOD WILL ANSWER
BIBLE TEXT: Mark 11:24 (NIV)

“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: LOVE
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 5:5 (KJV)

“And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.”

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: OPEN YOUR EARS
BIBLE TEXT: Psalms 40:6

Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TEENS RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: KEEP BEING HOSPITABLE
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 13:1-2 MSG

“Stay on good terms with each other, held together by love. Be ready with a meal or a bed when it’s needed. Why, some have extended hospitality to angels without ever knowing it!”

READ TEENS RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: GIVING JESUS FIRST PLACE
BIBLE TEXT: Philippians 3:7-16

READ CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.

TOPIC: A PATTERN FOR CHANGE
BIBLE TEXT: Jonah 3:5 ESV

The people of Nineveh believed God. They called for a fast and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them to the least of them.

READ GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

[url=]JOHN HAGEE DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.[/url]

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT:

READ JOHN HAGEE DAILY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

[url=]CREFLO DOLLAR DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022.[/url]

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT:

READ CREFLO DOLLAR DAILY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dont Do This / Jerry Savelle Daily Devotional November 19 2022 / I want to commit suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.