Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari (48321 Views)

6 Decisions From President Tinubu's Meeting With 36 Governors / Àbike Dabiri Presents Her National Honour To Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Imam Who Sheltered People In Plateau Killings To Get A National Honor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Adex2442: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Buhari haters will feel bad with this

I didn't believe the news when I heard of it, what's the essence of going for the award if you don't like Buhari when you can reject the award outrightly like Achebe did.

Is an honour to be honoured by ones country, very few get that privilege. I'm working towards making Nigeria proud and getting the honours too tongue

Teni is so lucky, she is now a MON

What's the benefit of being a MON
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by rollywise(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2022
joshjc:
Why was she given a national honour?,if it's because of music,there are more people better than her in the music industry

Like you?
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Rapuru14: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

Her father Brigadier General S.O Apata fought for the Democracy you now enjoy and she is also doing very fine in music without too much sexual exposure

Teni always performs in APC rally so I don't think any beef exist

Who is enjoying democracy??

1 Like

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Moh247: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Rapuru14:

You
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by ajericho(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2022
joshjc:
Why was she given a national honour?,if it's because of music,there are more people better than her in the music industry

It's in honour of her late dad,this in not a music award
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by GavelSlam: 9:48am On Oct 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Teni doesn't do nudity because she's fat.

Lizzo.
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by ajericho(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Buhari haters will feel bad with this

I didn't believe the news when I heard of it, what's the essence of going for the award if you don't like Buhari when you can reject the award outrightly like Achebe did.

Is an honour to be honoured by ones country, very few get that privilege. I'm working towards making Nigeria proud and getting the honours too tongue

Teni is so lucky, she is now a MON

It's her country giving her an award,not the president,and her receiving the award doesn't mean she likes the president
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Jalaw: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2022
National honour for SALE.
joshjc:
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Makinaki: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2022
Rapuru14:

As in ehnnnn, people will just be appropriating the opinions of others, just like that. Me nor dey enjoy any yeye democracy o. Na democrazy we dey practice, as Fela talk. Demonstration of craze, crazy demonstration

1 Like

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by DLuciano: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2022
joshjc:
not by first come, not by who is more better, not by any such protocol, but I can say she is highly favoured, grace grace, all I see is grace!
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Rapuru14: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

You

The kind that gave us Buhari twice and trying to force a conscienceless drug lord and a known thief on 200million people

That must be demoncrazy

If actually it was democracy the shame of their antecedents won't let them come out for any elective position to avoid being embarrassed at the polls.
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by olisaEze(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2022
You can’t help but love Teni! grin
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by IbileIfe: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Meaning she is not sexy?
And guys will not Rush her like Ayra Starr?
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

LMAO! What's that got to do with anything? grin grin grin
Leemao grin grin

Everything!

If you got, you flaunt it they say.
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2022
GavelSlam:

Lizzo.
Adaka
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2022
emerged01:

Bro,is to be fat a sin? As a matter of fact,Teni is not fat.
I love Teni. And she's fat.

1 Like

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by anonimi: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2022
Didijiji:
100% true. For the first time I agree with you. Means you have some sense of morality. I doubted you had any because any one still supporting APC needs to have brains examined

Your last sentence is loaded with meaning for the wise.
Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us boss.

1 Like

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2022
devilmaycry:

Could be true ...who knows

But the truth remains, she did no wrong at that event yesterday...so peeps were expecting her to prostrate or wat
Fvck jubrin elsudani!
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by blowjohn(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

LMAO! What's that got to do with anything? grin grin grin

U no go fit naked urself if u fat na.

Na normal thinz
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Rinoxy: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2022
Skty:
I have a dream that one day one can win Nigeria's elections no matter your tribe or religion or the village you are from.

I have a dream that one day Nigerians will use competence as a yardstick to win election not tribe..I have a dream....
I share in ur dreams man.
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by joshjc(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
Go and seize it from her.
do you know the meaning of this sign?
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Mimizebi(f): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2022
[quote author=BeardedMeat post=117517110]Teni doesn't do nudity because she's fat. [/quite]

Like seriously? Please receive sense.
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2022
[quote author=Mimizebi post=117522083][/quote] You better start working on that bag of beans on your tummy.
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by RPG2020(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2022
Skty:
I have a dream that one day one can win Nigeria's elections no matter your tribe or religion or the village you are from.

I have a dream that one day Nigerians will use competence as a yardstick to win election not tribe..I have a dream....

Keep that dream to yourself because is no gonna work � grin
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by seunjungle1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Shut up girl, we don't disrespect our fathers in Yoruba land
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by Oduwils222(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
superCleanworks:

Big FOTO

Hahahahahaha
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by olatuns2017: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
phoneport:
Nigerian music star Teni has finally spoken up following reactions that trail the moment she received her national honour from President Buhari.

Teni shared a clearer video of her receiving the award from the president, which many claimed was disrespectful.

The singer also penned an appreciation message to God, the president and her family over her latest win.

A few days after being dragged for what many netizens considered a disrespect to President Muhammadu Buhari, Nigerian singer Teniola Apata, better known as Teni, has broken her silence.

In her words:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cjne_V8I_wz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Sha no go marry omo Ibo

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by BABANGBALI: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
This Teni no go sweet for bed, she would be so fokn boring in bed
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by highoctane: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
In Igbo culture a woman or young lady don't shake hands with an elder.
Rather she bow a little low to receive a pat on the back.

She was likely intimidated by seeing Gen PMB live.

That's why in such or other occasions or ceremony an aide ought to reach out to the presidency to inquire of proper etiquettes that apply.
Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by earthbest(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
BeardedMeat:

Exactly undecided

1 Like

Re: MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari by BeardedMeat(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
BlessedOne01:
Shebi Buhari as a "core Muslim" NO dey shake woman hand........so what's the "uproar" all about??

Congrats Teni Makanaki!

Everywhere good!!
Buhari dey shake oyibo women Sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Meets With Peter Obi As Atiku Seeks Deeper Engagement With LP(Pix) / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.