Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu (20200 Views)

Tinubu Far Weaker In South-West – Dele Momodu Reveals 'How Atiku Will Win' / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' / Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by anjowaka510(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

Fvck off please cool
We hear u
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by OfficialAPCNig: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I have been making my own survey in Ibadan and most traders, artisans and bike men even at beer parlours and food canteen don't even know Peter Obi ...

Even one Edo girl that seemed enlightened as an MSc holder doesn't know the state Obi is from she thinks he is from Delta state

Hahaha

I just dey always laugh sometimes

I have been making my research in Lagos and most of the Yorubas I know HATE Tinubu and fear what his presidency will unleash on them.

On the other hand, many people are disposed to Peter Obi presidency.

In other news, LP don't need to win SW because it's Tinubu's to lose and only the region he will win
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by Omenlon: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Vote4Obi:

You're the one who needs to wake up to reality. You think SW Christians and indeed all discernable Yorubas don't understand the risk of Tinubu running with Shetima, a known Boko Haram patron?!

Even Afenifere, the most respected Yoruba cultural association is backing Obi, same with Obasanjo, Oyedepo and other influencial Pastors etc. yet you still think Obi can't get ordinary 35% in SW?

Lol, you think all Yorubas would vote Tinubu simply because he is Yoruba and ignore all the red flags surrounding him??!

February is not far again, your eyes will be opened!!!
the worst thing a man can do to himself is living in denials. You think because of religion a Yoruba man in Iseyin will leave Tinubu and vote Peter Obi because he is a Christian. Oyedepo membership cut across ethnic colouration. He can support whosoever, but individuals in his congregation belong to one party or the other. Besides, 2015, he supported GEJ,he lost, 2019 he supported Atiku, he lost. Nothing has changed and nothing will change this time around. As for the Afenifere, they can't give anybody 1k votes, so nobody take them serious. Obi can't win any state outside South East, take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by Moh247: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

I have been making my research in Lagos and most of the Yorubas I know HATE Tinubu and fear what his presidency will unleash on them.

In other news, LP don't need to win SW because it's Tinubu's to lose and only the region he will win

Lol

Crap
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by Omenlon: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

your research needs flogging. Outside South East which state do you think Peter Obi can win?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by EmmyDJourno: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Thinkfree:
Obi won't win...
Tinubu to win the presidential election.
South west = 85%
Northcentral 55%
North west 35%
North east 30%
South south 25%
South east 0.7%

Quote in February 2023.

South West people are not Olodo like you, I have lived in Lagos, Ibadan, Ekiti and they are intellectual voters who would never vote a drug dealing thief like Tinubu or Atiku
Peter Obi is a goal
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by EmmyDJourno: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
All these afoejueju don’t know the time in this our Country
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by Vote4Obi: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Omenlon:
the worst thing a man can do to himself is living in denials. You think because of religion a Yoruba man in Iseyin will leave Tinubu and vote Peter Obi because he is a Christian. Oyedepo membership cut across ethnic colouration. He can support whosoever, but individuals in his congregation belong to one party or the other. Besides, 2015, he supported GEJ,he lost, 2019 he supported Atiku, he lost. Nothing has changed and nothing will change this time around. As for the Afenifere, they can't give anybody 1k votes, so nobody take them serious. Obi can't win any state outside South East, take that to the bank.

You're such a funny person, you're the one living in denial yet accusing another person who is actually realistic.

When Fasonrati's daughter was killed by Fulani herdsmen, Tinubu played politics with it. Same Tinubu decided to run with Shetima everyone in Nigeria knows is sympathetic to Boko Haram. In all these, you believe Yoruba Christians that saw how their people were massacred in Owo and others being killed daily in their farms would suddenly vote those they know are likely to make it worse? Just because Tinubu is Yoruba? A man that has never stood by them during crises but always play politics?

So, you believe Yoruba Christians will ignore Oyedepo's advise even when they can see the ominous signs and still vote Tinubu because he is Yoruba?

So, people like Macaroni, Falz, Falana and so many other enlightened Yorubas who are daily supporting Obi are ghosts without PVC?

Since Tinubu is assured of winning, why is he and his cronies running around trying to make INEC jettison BVAS?

No wahala, you will cry blood when results come out cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by Thinkfree(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

South West people are not Olodo like you, I have lived in Lagos, Ibadan, Ekiti and they are intellectual voters who would never vote a drug dealing thief like Tinubu or Atiku
Peter Obi is a goal
even imbeciles know there family members in iboland but you want yoruba to discard their brother for an okoro.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by jamace(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
9jahotblog:
has Peter Obi pay all his debt niiii.
Even PANDORA TINUBU with his 16 foreign bank accounts is walking free.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by Vote4Obi: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Omenlon:
your research needs flogging. Outside South East which state do you think Peter Obi can win?

Obi is already going to win all SE and SS states. Then Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Nassarawa and Abuja.

Obi is also likely to win Lagos, Kaduna and possibly Adamawa.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by Gunayo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
ganisucks:

Election that results will be collated and rearranged in Germany via Beijing servers. This Tinubu people have no iota of intelligence as to what is about to hit them.
Yes Ooooh
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by Omenlon: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Peter Obi is a goal
this name calling and insults will be the undoing of Peter Obi ambition. You are calling someone brother a thief and you want the person to come and vote for you.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by Thinkfree(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Omenlon:
this name calling and insults will be the undoing of Peter Obi ambition. You are calling someone brother a thief and you want the person to come and vote for you.
you don't need to remind him, 2023 seperate fact from fiction.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by EmmyDJourno: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Thinkfree:
even imbeciles know there family members in iboland but you want yoruba to discard their brother for an okoro.

This Mumu reasoning is why Olodos end up ruling us, your education is a waste
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by anjowaka510(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
uckay304:

Go and ask current president of Zambia how possible it is. The current president had no structure just like this obi but at the end he emerged as d president of Zambia from a new party
Zambia's situation should not be used for Nigeria, let me dish out few fact below:
Gambia's population is about 20 million, with just 71 tribes of about 95.5% Christians while, Nigeria has about 200million people, with 731 tribes and closely divided in fate, it's very easy to talk to people and convinced them in Gambia but here in Nigeria it may be difficult because of the larger population and diversities. I pray the best candidate wins, I have no intention to campaign for any one here. Ireoooooooooooooooooo
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by chrizzyace: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
You'd think Obi is the only one contesting this election with the way he's all up in their mouths like toothpaste grin

I’m telling you, it’s because Nigerian politicians has never experienced such movement where the people actually stood up against the usual politics they play every election.
grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by EmmyDJourno: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Omenlon:

It’s not name calling, it’s the truth, anyone who can not see beyond Atiku and Tinubu’s gimmick is a fool, his/her education is a waste
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by HeadNigga: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Elevation:
Guys sincerely speaking news reaching me this morning from a strong source is that BAT will win but he'll not complete his tenure, so you imagine what's going to happen if his vice takes over. People of Nigeria, let's call on God more than before, please get your PVC and vote right. BAT can give anything to sit on that seat. Reason why I really need Peter Obi to be more passionate, he's not putting passion into this thing. God Have mercy on Nigerians let INEC do the right thing come 2023.
passion? He isn't going to die before you know he is passionate. If he doesn't win we all suffer together. I pity those voting along religious and ethnic lines.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by simongonner: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Gunayo:
You must be joking if you think Tinubu will win north central.
allow them.. election result go shock them
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by 9jahotblog: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Brian dead maggot.

Sending me news from more than a decade ago.
lol he stole the money abi he know stole the money meant for the good people of Anambra State. I know that you will defend the clueless Peter Obi thief. Defending thief is in your blood. Peter Obi thief is a goner. A clueless goner at that.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by simongonner: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
jrusky:
If even obi chop witch no single state in Yoruba land I'll fall ad non in entire Hausa/Fulani will fall for him.

I had asked his shameless supporters to bet with me but they are all running away. If obi win any state in those 2 region I will quit NL.

If obi banking on all those broke frustrated afenifere I pity him afenifere is non existing in SW infact many never heard that name before talkless of them dictating to Yoruba who to vote for.

Bring forward a Liberal igbo man SW will support him without afenifere shit but obi whom they all know as ipobist and who refused to integrated into their society despite living half of his life in their region will never gain their support never.
he won't and he doesn't need to, 25% above in those places is ok for him
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by Thinkfree(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
simongonner:
please tell me the person that will win north Central, with tinubu winning kwara,Niger and Kogi remember he will get above 25% Benue and nasarawa.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by simongonner: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Vote4Obi:
Lol, nobody said Obi is going to win SW, rather Obi is likely to win Lagos and get up to 35% across the rest of SW. I find it funny when Momodu is talking about PDP in Lagos or the rest of SW. Even Makinde is in Wike camp and they're Obi-dient.

Of course, Tinubu will win SW overall by about 55% while Obi gets about 35%, the remaining 10% will be shared by the rest. Even Akeredolu said Yorubas won't mind if Obi wins but provided power does not return to North after Buhari's 8 years.

Dele Momodu is backing the wrong horse�
well said .
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by 9jahotblog: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
ganisucks:

You're wasting your time and data. Obi is already the president.
in your clueless dream, you better wake up here. Don’t you see the reality niii, Peter Obi is a goner, he will come fourth in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. Atiku/Okowa is the best team so far to win the presidential election. Best team that will allowed restructuring to materialise in the Nigeria political system of government in Nigeria. Restructuring is the way to go and Pdp led by Atiku/Okowa will materialise it in their government in 2023 when they win the presidential election. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by simongonner: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Thinkfree:
please tell me the person that will win north Central, with tinubu winning kwara,Niger and Kogi remember he will get above 25% Benue and nasarawa.
I caint say.. most Christians will go for OBi in the NC, don't forget PDP is still there to share the Muslim votes in the middle belt(Nassarawa,Kogi and Niger)
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by Gunayo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
simongonner:
Don't mind them. Obi will win Plateau, Abuja, Benue. If Obi did not win Nasarawa state he will get atleast 30% votes. He will do fine in Kogi west. Niger and Kwara is a no go area but in summary he will win north central

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by GardenOfGod(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Because SW are highly tribalistic
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by simongonner: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Gunayo:
Don't mind them. Obi will win Plateau, Abuja, Benue. If Obi did not win Nasarawa state he will get atleast 30% votes. He will do fine in Kogi west. Niger and Kwara is a no go area but in summary he will win north central
yeah.. sure he won't win niger and Kwara, both APC and PDP will share it almost evenly
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by onuman: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Thinkfree:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/2023-peter-obi-wont-win-south-west-dele-momodu/amp/

Strange that Dele Momodu can accept a Northern Fulani Muslim succeeding a Fulani Muslim to be president of Nigeria.

No be juju hold Dele in PDP of Atiku who jumped into the presidential race to stop any possibility for a southerner in PDP to succeed President Buhari?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by Thinkfree(m): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
simongonner:
I caint say.. most Christians will go for OBi in the NC, don't forget PDP is still there to share the Muslim votes in the middle belt(Nassarawa,Kogi and Niger)
are saying no Christian will vote for Tinubu? Remember in politics interest is the most important factor not religion.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu by moyosore32: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I have been making my own survey in Ibadan and most traders, artisans and bike men even at beer parlours and food canteen don't even know Peter Obi ...

Even one Edo girl that seemed enlightened as an MSc holder doesn't know the state Obi is from she thinks he is from Delta state

Hahaha

I just dey always laugh sometimes

Me too I dey always laff, cos some folks with multiple nairaland and Twitter account will come on line and start ranting Obi will win Twitter poll as supposed by his fans, lol... win fire
Guess what one babe told me when I asked her why she’s all out for Obi, she said cos he voiced out during end sars... like wtf lmao, say as fr as say na him online pple dey follow, she sef dey follow am so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sudan: Nigerian Evacuees Get N100,000 Each, N25,000 Recharge Cards, 1.5 GB Data / NASS Crisis: Supremacy Belongs To The People, Not Party – Dogara / Transformer Pole Loses Balance In Ikorodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.