Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers (869 Views)

Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed / David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by HRprof: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2022
2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers
As the 2023 general election draws closer, Clergyman David Ibiyeomie has warned Nigerians against voting based on party affiliations.

According to him, Nigerians will be the ones to suffer if they decided to vote into office someone they know will not do well. Speaking to his congregation recently, he said

''You are seeing that this person cannot perform, yet you are saying Na our party...Party nonsense. I have told you if you vote party, the way you will suffer! Me I will be here, I wouldn't suffer with you. Nothing will make me suffer with you.

I can tell you, you know I am a man of God....try to make a mistake, Naira will tumble to N5000..If you don't want Naira to tumble to N5000, better tell yourself what to do.

Woe to you when you vote people who have nothing in theiur head. If you vote party this time Nigerians, we go fold our hands dey watch una.

All the things you are suffering, am I suffering with you? ''

Woo unto you who vote leader who wear pampas like children

watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOGxlcqA--M

cc;; @disguy
,@lalasticlala
#frontpage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by ChangetheChange: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2022
grin grin grin
Tinubu again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by Innocentman86: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2022
Nawaooo what an insult.
These ijaw man should pity emiolokan na grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Apart from diapers, ttinubu is a condemned kriminal, occultic,sadist and a drug pusha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by tooth4tooth: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2022
And did Ibiyome know he wears diapers Has he left the pulpit to become The candidate's personal physician
Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2022
Baba case don pass diapers.

Baba now wears catheter bags for urine.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by Slimkween: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2022
Haewwwwww God oooooo
Pastor why nowwwww
Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by EmmyCC: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubu collect sub.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by agadez007(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2022
Ashitwaju gbola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by Vibekiller(f): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubu is sick and advanced, can't Nigeria think properly, must we elect people to use that seat are hospital bed

1 Like

Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by Iliveforever(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2022
Lemme stay here and view this violence very well

1 Like

Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by christejames(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2022
Indirectly smacking emilokan grin grin

Nigerians vote wisely

1 Like

Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by Period007(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2022
Dont vote baba wey no well ooo
Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by mystery22: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubu the diapers wearer
Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by jude79(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2022
tooth4tooth:
And did Ibiyome know he wears diapers Has he left the pulpit to become The candidate's personal physician

Who are you talking about, ibiyomie never mentioned any name
Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by tooth4tooth: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2022
jude79:

I never mentioned any name too. So who was he talking about
Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by jude79(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2022
tooth4tooth:
I never mentioned any name too. So who was he talking about

"And did Ibiyome know he wears diapers"

Who is the "he" you are referring to
Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by StrongAlphMale: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubu the drug lord should stop embarrassing himself and retire from politics at once. The old ancestor should step down asap and support Obi of labour party for president.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2022
jude79:

Me and you know who he's talking about.
Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by Durabest: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2022
[quote author=HRprof post=117518339]2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers
As the 2023 general election draws closer, Clergyman David Ibiyeomie has warned Nigerians against voting based on party affiliations.

According to him, Nigerians will be the ones to suffer if they decided to vote into office someone they know will not do well. Speaking to his congregation recently, he said

''You are seeing that this person cannot perform, yet you are saying Na our party...Party nonsense. I have told you if you vote party, the way you will suffer! Me I will be here, I wouldn't suffer with you. Nothing will make me suffer with you.

I can tell you, you know I am a man of God....try to make a mistake, Naira will tumble to N5000..If you don't want Naira to tumble to N5000, better tell yourself what to do.

Woe to you when you vote .This man that wanted to play mbaka script in 2015 but rivers people proof him wrong.Help the slaves you called members first.
Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by tooth4tooth: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2022
jude79:

"And did Ibiyome know he wears diapers"

Who is the "he" you are referring to
This brings you back to my initial question ''Mr Beating About The Bush''.
Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
politicians again
Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by jude79(m): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
tooth4tooth:
This brings you back to my initial question ''Mr Beating About The Bush''.

When the proverb of scattered basket is being said, a skinny hargared person will start getting worried, only individuals who supports diaper wearer should get worried by ibiyomie's sermon, if the discription fits someone you support, I suggest you take your time in retrospect to determine whether you qualify as human or not
Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by tooth4tooth: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
jude79:

When the proverb of scattered basket is being said, a skinny hargared person will start getting worried, only individuals who supports diaper wearer should get worried by ibiyomie's sermon, if the discription fits someone you support, I suggest you take your time in retrospect to determine whether you qualify as human or not
My question is ,how did your do called Ibiyome knows a candidate wears diaper Where did he get the person's medical record ? Or because Ibiyome said so I should swallow it hook line and sinker?
Anyway,since you have accepted the man on the pulpit has suddenly transformed into a doctor,I suggest you go get your head examined by him.
Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by jude79(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2022
tooth4tooth:
My question is ,how did your do called Ibiyome knows a candidate wears diaper Where did he get the person's medical record ? Or because Ibiyome said so I should swallow it hook line and sinker?
Anyway,since you have accepted the man on the pulpit has suddenly transformed into a doctor,I suggest you go get your head examined by him.

Ibiyomie advised that Nigerians not to vote diaper wearers as president, the question is, how did you know the person ibiyomie was referring to, since he didn't mention any name, why did you refer to the person as "he" when ibiyomie never mention any gender

Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2022
Tinubu has brought nothing but shame and insult on Yoruba race

It's a pity
Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by tooth4tooth: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2022
jude79:

Ibiyomie advised that Nigerians not to vote diaper wearers as president, the question is, how did you know the person ibiyomie was referring to, since he didn't mention any name, why did you refer to the person as "he" when ibiyomie never mention any gender

See the kind of homosapien I am even arguing with He doesn't even have the gumption to know there is no female candidate among the contestants. I am done with you .Bye!
Re: 2023: David Ibiyeomie Has Warned Nigerians Not To Vote Leader Who Wear Diapers by jude79(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2022
tooth4tooth:

See the kind of homosapien I am even arguing with He doesn't even have the gumption to know there is no female candidate among the contestants. I am done with you .Bye!

Whether I know there's is a female candidate or not, a presidential candidate can come from Any gender, again who is this "he" you are referring to, because ibiyomie never mentioned any individual.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Rally / "Quotable Quotes From Bola Ahmed Tinubu" - Masterjayjay / 2023: Peter Obi, INEC Chairman, Others To Speak At Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.