Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

"Quotable Quotes From Bola Ahmed Tinubu" - Masterjayjay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Quotable Quotes From Bola Ahmed Tinubu" - Masterjayjay (872 Views)

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair / Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community / Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Quotable Quotes From Bola Ahmed Tinubu" - Masterjayjay by floret23(f): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Tinubu owns a Television channel known as TVC. Why can't he use it for the debate?

What about the one organized by Kadaria Ahmed that is on NTA? Tinubu ran away too.

Tinubu is a coward!! His brain has expired. A primary 6 student can beat Tinubu in a debate. So it has nothing to do with AriseTV. APC is shielding Tinubu from public humiliation because they know about his mental sickness.

Unfortunately, they can't find a body double for Tinubu to attend rallies/campaign. What they are avoiding remains inevitable as Tinubu keeps embarrassing himself and his supporters on every occasion.

Nigeria doesn't need the expired brain of Tinubu.

Below are some samples that came out from Tinubu's mouth.

-"God bless PDAPC."

-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."

-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."

-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"

-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."

-"A townhall meeting is different from Babablu Bluublu bulabu.

-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."

-"Broom! broom!! broom!!! brooooommm."

-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"

-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."

-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."

-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”

-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"

"The high prices are here, is gone"

Tinubu claims to have a first class in accounting but he said 'Na statistics we go chop?'

Only a dumb skull will say statistics are not important in national affairs.

Tinubu was so dumb that he revealed a secret warning given to him by APC that he should stick to the scripts to avoid saying gibberish.

Re: "Quotable Quotes From Bola Ahmed Tinubu" - Masterjayjay by sonature1: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu will continue to supply content to skit comedians who have run out of content ideas.

3 Likes

Re: "Quotable Quotes From Bola Ahmed Tinubu" - Masterjayjay by duro4chang(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Setting the records straight...

"When I was born in March 1952, nobody knew I would join politics, talkless of running for President. My records have been consistent and there was no mutilation. I am a Tinubu proper....those without history and track records dwell in lies against me. One of the presidential candidates have been rumoured not to be a Nigerian,... I'm a graduate of Chicago, by the way, I've collected my original Certificate from Chicago, I was trained as an accountant by Deloitte, I reached the pinnacle of my career at ExxonMobil. Who among my opponents have these records? That's why they dwell on cheap propaganda......."
BOLA AHMED TINUBU at Chatham House, London

2 Likes

Re: "Quotable Quotes From Bola Ahmed Tinubu" - Masterjayjay by Tochi3(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Epic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Quotable Quotes From Bola Ahmed Tinubu" - Masterjayjay by floret23(f): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
duro4chang:
Setting the records straight...

"When I was born in March 1952, nobody knew I would join politics, talkless of running for President. My records have been consistent and there was no mutilation. I am a Tinubu proper....those without history and track records dwell in lies against me. One of the presidential candidates have been rumoured not to be a Nigerian,... I'm a graduate of Chicago, by the way, I've collected my original Certificate from Chicago, I was trained as an accountant by Deloitte, I reached the pinnacle of my career at ExxonMobil. Who among my opponents have these records? That's why they dwell on cheap propaganda......."
BOLA AHMED TINUBU at Chatham House, London

Re: "Quotable Quotes From Bola Ahmed Tinubu" - Masterjayjay by Moh247: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
cool

Nsogbu Nsogbu people should understand that their bitter Politics is only helping Tinubu get more sympathy votes from people who dislike proud bullies playing God

1 Like

Re: "Quotable Quotes From Bola Ahmed Tinubu" - Masterjayjay by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=floret23 post=118926097][/quote]

Tinubu was not talking about statistics as a body of knowledge.

But the useless statistics Obi keeps spewing.

I am a mathematician and I understand that improperly used statistics is a waste.

What is the importance of quoting figures that are not in tandem with the reality of our Nigerian space?

You quoting statistics of Egypt, showing out trends that are unique to Egypt, forgetting that Nigeria is totally different from Egypt, and needs the quoting of a unique statistics.

If you provide statistics showing electricity improvement in Egypt, and expect that doing exactly the same thing in Nigeria will follow the same trend, then you don't understand statistics.

Tell us what you want to do, and stop showing off unnecessarily by quoting figures that you cram just to pretend to be intelligent.
Re: "Quotable Quotes From Bola Ahmed Tinubu" - Masterjayjay by 1939nine: 2:22am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Nsogbu Nsogbu people should understand that their bitter Politics is only helping Tinubu get more sympathy votes from people who dislike proud bullies playing God

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: "Quotable Quotes From Bola Ahmed Tinubu" - Masterjayjay by floret23(f): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa: The Agent Provocateur For Nigeria Government / President Buhari, Tinubu, APC National Chairman Attends Special Birthday Event / Magical Christmas Village Built By Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.