Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? (11928 Views)

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Dangrace01: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2022
Founder
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Curious345: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2022
Ok

Why did tinubu choose Shettima ?
Can I have any credible answer ?

1 Like

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by EHustleTv: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2022
This match too sweet ::
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by SirIconR(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Story!! Story!!! Sto-ry
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by porthouse7(f): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Sure victory for APC
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Emilokan1(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
See Frontpage hype for terrorist.

May God help us all
as in eh! Na who do us dis evil for this country undecided

1 Like

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Aify147(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Be deceiving yourself
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by RZArecta(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Agbadorian laundry services grin
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Svoboda(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Shettimas choice was a dagger into the heart of the pdp, and thats why they began to champion the same faith ticket song, using traducers like dogara and babachir. In reality, the pdp knows that with the bat shet ticket, at least borno and yobe and parts of adamawa and gombe are gone to the apc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Elevation(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Guys sincerely speaking news reaching me this morning from a strong source is that BAT will win but he'll not complete his tenure, so you imagine what's going to happen if his vice takes over. People of Nigeria, let's call on God more than before, please get your PVC and vote right. BAT can give anything to sit on that seat. Reason why I really need Peter Obi to be more passionate, he's not putting passion into this thing. God Have mercy on Nigerians let INEC do the right thing come 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Devil1Messenger: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2022
oikirodah:
From Running Mate To Winning Mate: Kashim Shettima Legacies Guarantees Victory For APC 

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/from-running-mate-to-winning-mate-kashim-shettima-legacies-guarantees-victory-for-apc/
grin
Same shetima that the average northerners see as the founder of boko haram and the cause of their problems ?
Tinubu is really paying u guys well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by kestolove95(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2022
tinubu-ambode
Ali modu sherif-kashim shettima

na vawulence
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Larryton(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2022
On BAT mandate we stand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2022
which winning mate?
someone the north has already package with there evil intent to continue ruling Nigeria and at the same time prepare an "amnesty" offer for boko haram, iswap terrorist and maybe bandits!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Kevsmart88(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2022
A first class accounting graduate that did not attend a conference for accountants.
All of you supporting this evil agenda because of tribalism may it never be well with you.
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Llight101(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2022
Svoboda:
Shettimas choice was a dagger into the heart of the pdp, and thats why they began to champion the same faith ticket song, using traducers like dogara and babachir. In reality, the pdp knows that with the bat shet ticket, at least borno and yobe and parts of adamawa and gombe are gone to the apc.
Clap for yourself.
The truth is that you're either ignorant or evil for saying PDP Championed same faith ticket reality. I am sure you only read about the diversity of Nigerian and have not experience it. Leave your region and feel the Nation.

Shetima of all People.
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Ayofunmi19: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2022
Nacho100686:
Personal or business loan without collateral or guarantors?
Check my signature for more details.
.send me your email
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by ItswellMike: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2022
Lies...,
Shettima is BOKO HARAM
oikirodah:
From Running Mate To Winning Mate: Kashim Shettima Legacies Guarantees Victory For APC 

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/from-running-mate-to-winning-mate-kashim-shettima-legacies-guarantees-victory-for-apc/
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2022
Who knows
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by VTJN(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2022
Elevation:
Guys sincerely speaking news reaching me this morning from a strong source is that BAT will win but he'll not complete his tenure, so you imagine what's going to happen if his vice takes over. People of Nigeria, let's call on God more than before, please get your PVC and vote right. BAT can give anything to sit on that seat. Reason why I really need Peter Obi to be more passionate, he's not putting passion into this thing. God Have mercy on Nigerians let INEC do the right thing come 2023.
honestly speaking Tinubu will win truly and nothing special will happen to the economy

Had it been we're in a saner climes Peter Obi is likely to win but not in Nigeria

Moreso, like you said he isn't putting passion into it. I guess he knows what would likely be the outcome of the election reason why he's acting such way

I can't say if Tinubu will complete his tenure or not, I'm not God to decide that but i know Tinubu will win
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Neyoosha007(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2022
Iliveforever:
A boko haram terrorist??

Apc should be very much ashamed that they could only afford a boko haram terrorist as their vice president candidate.

Talking about winning, every sensible youth in this country has rejected Apc and they will end up 3rd position (fact).

Can Apc campaign with the legacy of Buhari/Apc??

Vote Peter Obi
peter obi ipob terrorist
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by EmeeNaka: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2022
Lol
Tinubu didn't chose Shettima to avoid any 'fatal ambush' from Atiku.
Tinubu planned Muslim - Muslim ticket with Atiku in 2007, He planned the same Muslim - Muslim ticket with Buhari in 2015.
So, he didn't chose Shettima to avoid defeat. He has intention of uplifting Islam and diminish Christianity. He can't hide it under any guise anywhere. Nigerian Christianity can't be destroyed by Tinubu and his cohort. The same behavior was seen in Abiola, and Buhari and the consequences is clear to all to see.
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Announced3: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2022
wunmi590:

All I know is that a Muslim Muslim ticket must not be allowed to rule this country..

Tinubu knows that his chances of winning the election is slim after seeing Atiku emerged as the PDP presidential candidate, he quickly chose Shettima a muslim VP so as to gain more northern Muslim vote...

Even Atiku or Tinubu, non of you will win, Obi to take over...

Go and sit down..
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by DLuciano: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2022
Op what qualify Shettima a winning mate? keep deceiving yourselves, you people think Nigerians are cheap!
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by David160(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

I know this nonsense could only be written by the slave master newspaper..
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by lawallawal86(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2022
When you are obi nobody mouth talk you but when tinubu talk you go get cough catach join maleria eye and brain tumor.
Iliveforever:
A boko haram terrorist??

Apc should be very much ashamed that they could only afford a boko haram terrorist as their vice president candidate.

Talking about winning, every sensible youth in this country has rejected Apc and they will end up 3rd position (fact).

Vote Peter Obi
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Oyecool: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2022
Hello how many youths are you taking about? Mr. Forget your weak view Tinubu Shettima is a sure bet and Obi will come 4th in the 2023 general elections.
Iliveforever:
A boko haram terrorist??

Vote Peter Obi
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Dragonsword: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Legacy of terrorism you meant right?

You can even attach victory to his name yet it wouldn't change the fact that Kashim Shettima is a terrorist sympathizer and you can go and verify
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by MMWandali: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2022
PDP rally held in Maiduguri yesterday to welcome the guber candidate into town,
I saw some of them,
It was explosive and huge

Shettima is not accepted by the people who are tired of APC
Shettima can't save the party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nigerians Are Suffering" - Oshiomhole Speaks On Naira Redesign (Video) / CGPI Names El-rufai Governor Of The Month (June) / Jonathan’s Government Didn’t Give Me Any Contract – Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.