Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? (11941 Views)

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by FLYFIRE(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2022
This one hasn't heard that the plans to rig have been EXPOSED grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by seunayantokun(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2022
Legacy of an executive terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by doneback04: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2022
We can no longer be deceived tinubu, the era we are now everyone eye's is open we can't vote Apc again into power, affliction can not arrise the second time.

2 Likes

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by putin2: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2022
Even his look tell me that he is a man on mission to finish Nigeria. The worst thing tinubu do is to choose him as vice.
He look like he knows something

2 Likes

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2022
Igboslayer:
Zoogerians are in severe pains right now. Nigerians should handle their own matter, but Biafrans are interested in Nigeria...No be juju be dat?

Until Igbos begin to show full loyalty and commitment to the survival of the Nigerian state, no body will give them their votes, except the animals they created in their zoological mind. The faulty ethnic lines the Igbos have been blackmailing the Nigerian state with since independence has to stop...treacherous behaviour has consequences.

You can't be living in two countries since independence (Nigeria and Biafra) and continue to blame others for your ethnic motivated indiscretions. Choose one and be focused. You can't be Nigerian in the day and Biafrans at night and think you can be rewarded with her leadership. You can't reap where you did not sow... Life is fair after all.

Yōu are as daft as Buhari, who couldn't differentiate btwn Ibos and ipob
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Igboslayer: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Yōu are as daft as Buhari, who couldn't differentiate btwn Ibos and ipob
This thing pain you sha... You are really stupid to quote me and manage to display profound foolishness...it was really easy for you to be foolish. Ọmọ àlè what's the difference. Olórí pẹlẹbẹ... Coward wan deny IPOB as Igbos, crazy squalor.

As the thing dey pain you reach, you no need manual to use the rope below... Abi you need manual?

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Legacy in creating mass exodus of terrorist

1 Like

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Iliveforever(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Neyoosha007:
peter obi ipob terrorist

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Tochj(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
oikirodah:
From Running Mate To Winning Mate: Kashim Shettima Legacies Guarantees Victory For APC 

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/from-running-mate-to-winning-mate-kashim-shettima-legacies-guarantees-victory-for-apc/
The only legacy Shettima is remembered for is
Building Bokoharam from ragtag army to international terrorists.
kidnapping of Chibok girls in his State.
Nothing else is heard of him.
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Quodseverismete: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Thunder strike you there.

Which legacy, may legacy of Chibok girls'abduction befalls you.

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Igboslayer: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

If your bastard parents ever knew you will be ds foolish, your mum should have swallowed you
Oloriburuku omo ale…stupid squalor resulted to anger…baba awon Werey, person wey don stupid since childhood. Na your foolish parent I blame for not giving you proper training and education. Na me go kill you for Nairaland… he don tay wey you stupid.

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku omo ale…stupid squalor resulted to anger…baba awon Werey, person wey don stupid since childhood. Na your foolish parent I blame for not giving you proper training and education. Na me go kill you for Nairaland… he don tay wey you stupid.

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Igboslayer: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
[quote author=EMPEROROFDONBAS post=117532751][/quote]Shithouse buffoon, you no dey make any sense werey

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Igboslayer: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Pains go kill you and your papa, Werey
Oloriburuku omo ale…na me go kill you… Wetin concern me if dem discharge Kanu…we dey talk about you stupidity, you dey add insult into injury.

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by EdwardRandy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Igboslayer:
Zoogerians are in severe pains right now. Nigerians should handle their own matter, but Biafrans are interested in Nigeria...No be juju be dat?

Until Igbos begin to show full loyalty and commitment to the survival of the Nigerian state, no body will give them their votes, except the animals they created in their zoological mind. The faulty ethnic lines the Igbos have been blackmailing the Nigerian state with since independence has to stop...treacherous behaviour has consequences.

You can't be living in two countries since independence (Nigeria and Biafra) and continue to blame others for your ethnic motivated indiscretions. Choose one and be focused. You can't be Nigerian in the day and Biafrans at night and think you can be rewarded with her leadership. You can't reap where you did not sow... Life is fair after all.
Mugu, we chose Biafra and requested for peaceful referendum, why are you people scared of conducting a referendum? I bet you know the answer already.
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Igboslayer: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Mugu, we chose Biafra and requested for peaceful referendum, why are you people scared of conducting a referendum? I bet you know the answer already.
You be Madman wey dem don anoint with stupidity from birth …super confused…we know you chose stupidity since independence in the name of Biafra. Foolish people that can’t live peacefully with others.

The picture below still dey hungry una…you have learnt nothing from your fathers stupid indiscretion of fighting a needless civil war…thereby destroying Nigeria’s resources that could have been used for development.

Because of greed and perceived ethnic superiority your forefathers destroyed the opportunity of having prosperous peaceful nation, they took away the peace of this nation…it took only 7yrs from independence for Igbos to start a civil war.

Bet me, it will only take 3yrs for you to destroy yourselves when you have Biafra…God knows we won’t take refugees.

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Epedure: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
wunmi590:

All I know is that a Muslim Muslim ticket must not be allowed to rule this country..

Tinubu knows that his chances of winning the election is slim after seeing Atiku emerged as the PDP presidential candidate, he quickly chose Shettima a muslim VP so as to gain more northern Muslim vote...

Even Atiku or Tinubu, non of you will win, Obi to take over...

Ordinary obi!
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 12:32am On Oct 14, 2022
Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku omo ale…na me go kill you… Wetin concern me if dem discharge Kanu…we dey talk about you stupidity, you dey add insult into injury.

See pains..... grin
Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Igboslayer: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

See pains..... grin

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=Igboslayer post=117545710][/quote]

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Igboslayer: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=EMPEROROFDONBAS post=117545843][/quote]

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=Igboslayer post=117545998][/quote]

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Igboslayer: 8:01am On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=EMPEROROFDONBAS post=117546045][/quote]Squalor... You are hungry. Eat hot amala and ewedu to reset your zoombidients brain.

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2022
Igboslayer:
Squalor... You are hungry. Eat hot amala and ewedu to reset your zoombidients brain.

Agbadorian warrior

Re: Battle For 2023: Is Kashim Shettima's Legacy A Guarantee Of APC Victory? by Igboslayer: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Agbadorian warrior
IPOBIAN monkey...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpata: UNIBEN Suspends Students’ Union Indefinitely After Clash On Campus / President Buhari Presides Over First FEC Meeting Of 2018 / Amosun yet to account for missing 780 bullets - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.