Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Rico Swavey Is Dead - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rico Swavey Is Dead (72093 Views)

Rico Swavey: 6 Things You May Not Know About Evicted BBNaija 2018 Housemate / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Pictures) / BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by AfonjaConehead: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2022
Omg!!! May his soul R.I.P
People please, always amend your ways with God.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by jrusky(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2022
So sad.

RIP
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by OdefaGirl(f): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2022
hammerT:

COME DO UR OWN, DEY GO.

DAT IS ALL.

A lot of people still grow very old, in that case, departing is no more painful but joyful
And I will be one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Agbebakun22: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2022
I thought this dude is a half cast cux it doesn't looks like a full Nigeria. omo e death pain me enter body

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by pikechukwu6(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2022
RIP dear, Buhari will testify before god, He failed us completely and you can't carry on cry cry
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by DataMiner(f): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2022
RIP Rico. Memories of your gentlemanly and peace loving self is still fresh in my memory.
Rest in the Lord's bossom♥️
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Greenfaces: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2022
OdefaGirl:

A lot of people still grow very old, in that case, departing is no more painful but joyful
And I will be one of them.
Who promised you that? Many people in the graves today also thought they'd grow old.

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by na2016: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2022
Timekeeper452:
wanna know the sad part of it all? The family will still pay for that life machine he was on before giving up.

hmmmmmmmm
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by potland: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Octopusssy:

There is nothing natural about premature death abeg
Do you believe in the supernatural?
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by OdefaGirl(f): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2022
Greenfaces:

Who promised you that? Many people in the graves today also thought they'd grow old.

Do you wish to know..... I don't owe you any explanation but that is my decree and faith. Not by my strength..... So get busy with your own

2 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Dabillion: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2022
RIP dude, you fought well in this gadamn life[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by 3RNEST(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2022
Chai.. embarassed

Rico RIP, this is so sad..
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 13, 2022
Haaa....This is sad.

Saw the news about the accident and even wished him quick recovery deep in my heart.
May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by potland: 11:28am On Oct 13, 2022
abimbola74:

You be real gee. #smiles
NF to the world.
Even in my grave, I’ll still have my headset blasting is lyrics. Don’t forget, music they say is for the sad man
who is NF
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Ambber(f): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2022
Rest in Power, Rico. We are happy you came and extremely heart broken you left so soon. May your loved ones be comforted.

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Munzy14(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2022
Rest on Nice guy..One of the entertainment Industry coolest dudes..

Guys drive carefully and avoid over speeding.. lipsrsealed

Where person run reach, personae wey walk go reach there. sad

3 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Elidrisy20: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2022
He will reap what he sow
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by doncarson(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2022
Keep quiet there, what about those that serve God being poor and died of health issues?
simplesearch:
When we tell them there is an end to this madness and rebellion they undertake against God in the name of one disgusting and immoral show, they hardly believe there is an end to their reckless living. He's in eternity already and would know better now. So, of what use is the fame and money now if he has to spend the rest of his eternity in the lake of fire. You don't own your life, it's best to surrender and live it for God while you live, this is because our purpose of creation is to serve God; anything else beside this, is a compound waste of your earth space and eternal bliss.

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Greenfaces: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Do you wish to know..... I don't owe you any explanation but that is my decree and faith. Not by my strength..... So get busy with your own
Hmm... my dear.. stop deceiving yourself. Even your pastors die unnoticed. You had better started preparing for death by remembering it everyday and acting right. Pay up debts and have a will. Just in case it comes up. I repeat... death is certain and you are not promised even the end of today. You are not more pious than the people in the graves
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by QueenPatrick4(f): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Patrick Fakoya, also known as Rico Swavey and a housemate on Big Brother Naija's third season, has passed away.

Days after the reality star sustained terrible injuries in a car accident, co-housemate Tobi Bakre announced his sad passing on Thursday.

Click here to read more
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by NJV: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Too bad
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Dabillion: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Why responding to that fool?
OdefaGirl:

So you mean to tell me that because Rico participated in Bbnaija show...na hell fire straight?

Be calming down Sir, the number of those in ties and suits talking with the microphone that will enter hell is more than too much. This sentence doesn't go well with me.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Maleekdon: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGyAFjw7ZyA

Sad! Reality TV star Rico Swavey dies.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by suleimanwaziri: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGyAFjw7ZyA

Sad! Reality TV star Rico Swavey dies.

He was involved in a motor accident a few days ago. He has been on life support since then. Sadly he lost the battle to live.

His fellow BBNaija star, Tobi Bakre, announced his passing on IG some minutes ago.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Greenfaces: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2022
doncarson:
Keep quiet there, what about those that serve God being poor and died of health issues?
your speech is quite a fullish one though.

Being rich or poor is not an indication of God's existence or not. Prophets were tested with hardship. Trials and bliss are all from God and He decides
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by edosignature(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2022
RIP brotherly Rico.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by antibullshit: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2022
I remember when I first saw him on ebony life's life 101......that was before big brother ... he left too early .... RIP
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Realhommie(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2022
lomaxx:
OMG. Why do we keep losing the good ones?
Just say Rest in Peace and pass...

How do you know he was good even though i understand what you were trying to say?
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Olabode211: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2022
R.i.p rico gico
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by ComeToJesus: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2022
Oh my world!!
Rico Swavey.

This life....
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by ComeToJesus: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2022
Oh my world!!
Rico Swavey.

This life....
Sleep well bro
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Slimwhyt(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
So sad. RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.