Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos (22152 Views)

Three Policemen Dismissed For Extorting ₦153,000 From LASU Student / OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble / 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos Over Assault On Asthmatic Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by ShaqFu: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2022
Chai! shocked oh boy the policeman look like ritualist oh. Wow. shocked cheesy
Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by BennyDGreat: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
viqSmallz:
Deliberate transformation and reorientation will do good to the NPF. However, the onus still lies on the citizenry, because in the end, the citizenry is the source of employment for the NPF. Check other civil services and agencies, the same fraudulent approach to things. Everone is out to rip everyone. The only difference is they do not use arms.

We need to reorientate ourselves and downplay the importance of money is our culture.

How do they do this re-orientation with the state of things?
Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by Originalsly: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
CivilEngineer90:

Just imagine someone looking like this and still being addressed as an officer

....just imagine this one with dreadlocks long to his butt being addressed by other Police as Sargeant.

Never judge a book by it's cover.

Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by CivilEngineer90: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Originalsly:

....just imagine this one with dreadlocks long to his butt being addressed by other Police as Sargeant.

Never judg3 a book by it's cover.
lies! This must be a movie which I am sure it is. The US will never allow an officer looking like this. Don't decieve me more with movie screenshots

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by RichAbujaGuy: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Do you guys know that under President Buhari who happens to be the petroleum minister, our daily fuel consumption jumped from 38.9 million liters to 109million liter under 15 months of which Buhari personally asked the directorate of petroleum resources to reduce it to 60million.

Do with this information what you will but I want you to know that a leopard never change it's spot

" Please Observe The Following Rules:
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic."

Newsflash, PMB is not running for office again in February. wink
Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by mrdino(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dismissal is not enough, he should also be jailed for a long time, else he would go into full-time armed robbery.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by Gbeng30(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Naija police with stealing intention and habit, the difference between them and armed robber is just uniform
Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
And they wont dismiss these crooks, they just post them to another state to continue their robbery. Uniformed robbers.
Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by Originalsly: 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
CivilEngineer90:

lies! This must be a movie which I am sure it is. The US will never allow an officer looking like this. Don't decieve me more with movie screenshots

This was taken at an African Street Fair ... NYC . Does this look like a movie set? You can learn something new today.

Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by viqSmallz(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
BennyDGreat:

How do they do this re-orientation with the state of things?

It starts with employment. There should be proper screening for new entrants, which includes educational, background checks and all other neccesary. Plus employment into the force should not be a reward for political gestures. Professionals should be employed.
Secondly, for those already in the force, there should be an accountability process for each of them. Trainings and retrainings should be done.

All in all, the police is from the society, so the citizens have a lot of work to do
Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by iahmed(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Na so I carry my Okada Jeje go hustle yesterday night make we for no hungry today both me and my family, this year police men stop me say why I dey outside dey do Okada for past 9:00pm, I explain to them say I don already dey go house Se Na my house junction I dey So,dem no gree hear my story o, I Se make we for no starve for house Na y I comot do Okada because I get where I dey manage but that yesterday e get as e be.na y I comot do Okada, last this monsters empty my pocket collect everything single Kobo wen I make that yesterday them no even pity me or the children wey dey house,I swear for them that yesterday o and I no say one day one day my swear go catch dem.
My children starve go school this morning and them soon come back house on top nothing again, salary Na once in a month and e no reach anywhere.
Sorry for my eye story o but Na as e dey pain me Na im I dey talk so.
Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by Buffalo2(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Very useless boys. How would a police officers appearance be this scary. There should be a code for these guys
Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by SeriouslySense(m): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Majority are crooks, including you and me, Know this and know peace. grin grin
faste:
Including you and your family,minus me and....

1 Like

Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by Horus(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2022

Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by adesoji2faith: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dude doesn't look like a police officer to me..Dude doesn't look like a police officer to me.....
Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by Starships24: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mumu man police

Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by Wwwq: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Oh
Re: Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos by Osax0: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
When we I come to front page @ naptu
naptu2:
RUGGEDMAN @RuggedyBaba

https://twitter.com/RuggedyBaba/status/1555506346933604353

SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1580483517116731393

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend / Oporoma Police Station In Bayelsa Burnt By Armed Cultists (Photos) / Seun Shoyebo's Wife: Owner Of Killer Truck Mocked Me With N250K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.