Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) (22488 Views)

"Great Fall’ – Sowore Mocks Tinubu Over Eagles Square Slip / Omoyele Sowore Mocks President Buhari (Pictured) / Peter Obi Says 'Oga Sir' To Sowore While Greeting Him At 52nd ICAN Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

You want to hear what politicians say. That means you are an idiot. It's the same lies over the decades.

I want to see what politicians do. Tinubu is campaigning with his past and present records, tell Obituary too to campaign with his past records and tell us why all his state indegenes are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges, or have you seen any Lagos indegene sleeping under bridges in Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka, Umuahia, Owerri or Enugu?
God bless you
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Treasure17(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
ctrl09:
I don’t know why we like unnecessary attention or raising unnecessary issues. Will attending that conference change your mind of him? Will attend king that conference guarantee his voting block? Is it constitutional he attends?
You just like to raise dust where not needed
Might be unecessary to you but these little things matter. 2015 was a big lesson but here we are still trying to rationalise his frequent absentism from summits and intellectual gatherings.
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by rickyrex(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corporate2020:
Chicago State University Accounting graduate with Honors will not be robbing bumbum with University of Nigeria Philosophy graduate.

The Lion does not sit in the midst of cats and dogs, so don't expect the Lion of Bourdillon in the midst of local goats and chickens.
the worst thibg that xan happen to you as a human being is to be decieving yourself. Even the so called europe seeks brain from nigeria. Belittle yourself because you didn't study abroad
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by ctrl09(m): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Treasure17:

Might be unecessary to you but these little things matter. 2015 was a big lesson but here we are still trying to rationalise his frequent absentism from summits and intellectual gatherings.

Debates and conference attendance don’t mean shii. He is the most sound of all aspirant. If he talks will he change your mind of voting him?
You guys should simply say you are chasing headline
Are you guys conceding already?
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by joefelin2345: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corporate2020:
Chicago State University Accounting graduate with Honors will not be robbing bumbum with University of Nigeria Philosophy graduate.

The Lion does not sit in the midst of cats and dogs, so don't expect the Lion of Bourdillon in the midst of local goats and chickens.
You are a compound fool & your stupidity is like SeaWorld extraordinarily everyday. Just to educate you a little bit, University of Nigeria, Nsukka graduates are Lions & Lioness and the University's Motto is to ...Restore the Dignity of Man (Generic) & that's what it has being doing since 1960. We don't criticize graduates from any other Higher Institutions for any reasons at all.
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Interesting2023: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

Oga, na college your grandpa go no be University. Plus him no attend any lecture....na money him use buy the fake certificate. Go and verify
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

Be deceiving yourself grin grin..... I don't know what you would gain if someone who is not available for same country he wants to rule sits there? The most funny thing is that you can't gain anything if your tribesman wins.... Let's think for this country for once

1 Like

Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Sunnyja: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
rhythyson:
Is it a must to attend ICAN conferences?
"It is not a must to attend I CAN conference".
"It is not a must to attend NBA conference".
"It is not a must to attend peaceful election signing meeting".
"It is not a must to be in Nigeria on the day Campaigns kick off".
"It is not a must the Tinubu must attend our hospitals here".
Las Las una eyes go clear when e Don cast.
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Treasure17(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
ctrl09:

Debates and conference attendance don’t mean shii. He is the most sound of all aspirant. If he talks will he change your mind of voting him?
You guys should simply say you are chasing headline
Are you guys conceding already?
Lol. To you it means nothing but to some it's a big deal. How do I know the mind of my candidate if I don't hear him speak. Yeah, I know politicians are good at throwing sweet words around however, he must be able to structure and verbalise his ideas in a way to profer solutions to our challenges. I do hope you were not referring to Tinubu as the most sound sha? Cause that's an outright criminality. Conceding to who? Bold of you to think that. The race is between Atiku and Peter Obi. No way Tinubu going to distance himself from the failures of Buhari and by extension APC he himself installed on us in 2015. Common.
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by shoprite: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

grin grin grin

Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Kingspin(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
When you over fellow fellow person you lose your sense.
This is what is happening to BAT.
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Kingspin(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
begood2GEJ:
Just speak less. I find it so ridiculously challenging for someone who supposedly has gone to school to allowe his or her mind to be so warped in thought not to see black and white for what they are. How on earth can a sane mind support Atiku or Tinubu for goodness sake?
Where the person came from is where they are driving us to!
They don't care of dollar reach 2000
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by DeOTR: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Babysho:

I totally understand where you’re coming from but in 2022, you have to understand that we all need to see involvement of our president in whatever meetings are beneficial to the salvation of our country. Tinubu hasn’t been showing up to anything not even interviews. It’s difficult to support him.
Those complaining Tinubu didn't do this, didn't go here are never going to vote for him anyway.
We that are going to vote for him on election day don't need him to go to a useless gathering that adds no value to his mandate. So I don't understand why you guys are crying more than the bereaved. undecided
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Lucymercy: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Corporate2020:

Can you hear yourself?
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Starz825(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Even if he goes, he's just going there to enjoy his sleep. Where Amoda Thiefnubuu cannot sleep does not exist grin grin grin

Wetin remain for the man ...
He na don finish am grin

Abeg may na no kill me with laff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Bamz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
begood2GEJ:
Just speak less. I find it so ridiculously challenging for someone who supposedly has gone to school to allowe his or her mind to be so warped in thought not to see black and white for what they are. How on earth can a sane mind support Atiku or Tinubu for goodness sake?

Lol I actually enjoy how you political commentators defend your candidates to the death. It's an amazing spectacle for the neutral. By your statement, I would assume you support Sowore, PO, or any of the other candidates. I just want to say this is not how to garner support for your candidate. You need to be more creative mate.

May the best candidate win.
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by gudugudumeje: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
WHAT A SICK MENTALITY OF A COMMENT on ICAN Conference? Is Tinubu an accountant or, a politician in active service? Sowore needs training in protocols, POLS 002 and 101. Nb.
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by seanmozilla: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

You are stvpid, Orí ẹ o pe. Your brain is warped. Imagine the bullshit oozing out of you. You guys will surely find a way to defend stupidity. I'm sure your parents aren't aware of this. Cos WTH!
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by gudugudumeje: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
SOWORE....

WHAT A SICK MENTALITY OF A COMMENT on ICAN Conference? Is Tinubu an accountant or, a politician in active service? Sowore needs training in protocols, POLS 002 and 101. Nb.
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by ctrl09(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Treasure17:

Lol. To you it means nothing but to some it's a big deal. How do I know the mind of my candidate if I don't hear him speak. Yeah, I know politicians are good at throwing sweet words around however, he must be able to structure and verbalise his ideas in a way to profer solutions to our challenges. I do hope you were not referring to Tinubu as the most sound sha? Cause that's an outright criminality. Conceding to who? Bold of you to think that. The race is between Atiku and Peter Obi. No way Tinubu going to distance himself from the failures of Buhari and by extension APC he himself installed on us in 2015. Common.

He installed Buhari on you in 2015 and 2019? Calm down and read what you have typed again.
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Basher8583: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
mopimasa:
Peter Obi has been interviewed by CNN,BBC, Arise TV, Channels TV etc

Peter Obi has interacted with scholars in Havard and Oxford Universities.

The Grand Patron of agbado community haven't even featured in TVC.

Yet you'll see "intellectuals" screaming on your mandate we stand

That's because they know what you don't
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by sainttyayo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

Why can't your party makes the Nigerian universities great as that of Chicago's so it's graduates can be � as that of Chicago's ? Don't take glory in another man's asset. Let's build ours and be proud of it
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Moymoy: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

He is in for a rude awakening.
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubu is only comfortable with touts and hides or runs away like ekuke dog with its tell hidding between its legs at sighting intellectual people.

Tinubu can not afford to come and disgrace his family what has he to say to the audience at ICAN? that is not a kind of gathering where you talk about Agbado and dodo…
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Treasure17(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
ctrl09:

He installed Buhari on you in 2015 and 2019? Calm down and read what you have typed again.
I specifically mentioned 2015 and the gullible ones reinstated him In 2019. Yeah, like it or not. Tinubu played a major role in Buhari presidency if you know what I mean especially in the south west.
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Babysho(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
DeOTR:

Those complaining Tinubu didn't do this, didn't go here are never going to vote for him anyway.
We that are going to vote for him on election day don't need him to go to a useless gathering that adds no value to his mandate. So I don't understand why you guys are crying more than the bereaved. undecided

My brother, as a Yoruba man, a part of me looks at Tinubu and wants my tribesman to be in charge but after reading into African history, I found there’s a way bigger picture.

Tinubu isn’t part of that picture. The picture has African presidents speaking in person to the people. The picture has African presidents seated amongst young people discussing issues concerning the country.
The picture has African nations finally free from the shackles of corruption and finally focusing on where it’s always been headed which is PANAFRICANISM.

Nothing on Tinubu's agenda highlights the wicked corruption currently going on in Nigeria because he’s obviously a partaker. Tinubu isn’t a stepping stone to anything so the question is are you scared that a properly managed Nigeria cannot feed everyone just fine?
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by DeOTR: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Babysho:

My brother, as a Yoruba man, a part of me looks at Tinubu and wants my tribesman to be in charge but after reading into African history, I found there’s a way bigger picture.

Tinubu isn’t part of that picture. The picture has African presidents speaking in person to the people. The picture has African presidents seated amongst young people discussing issues concerning the country.
The picture has African nations finally free from the shackles of corruption and finally focusing on where it’s always been headed which is PANAFRICANISM.

Nothing on Tinubu's agenda highlights the wicked corruption currently going on in Nigeria because he’s obviously a partaker. Tinubu isn’t a stepping stone to anything so the question is are you scared that a properly managed Nigeria cannot feed everyone just fine?

Governance is not 2+2 my brother. And most times, things are easier said than done.
I hate people that sees everything wrong and tell you what they'll do better but never tell you how they plan to achieve it.
Corruption is overrated. It's not our major problem. Our institutions are.
Tinubu maybe likely not be able to help us generate 20000mw, completely stop importation of refined petroleum products, or generate enough revenue that'll make borrowing unnecessary within 8 years, but he has everything it takes to put us on the right path to achieving that.
I'm not blinded by hate. I voted for Atiku in the last election because I'm sure he's better than Buhari. I'll be voting for Tinubu next year because I believe he's the best man for the job. In fact, I've been waiting for this opportunity for a long time.
Maybe in the nearest future, if another Ibo person contests and I'm convinced he/she will do well, I'll vote for him/her, but I'll never vote for Obi for President.
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by DadaHammed: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Corporate2020:

UNN grads like us are the real Lions.. Many yorubas like me are Obidient Lions and we will not allow you to insult our Alma mater.
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Ifogift007: 4:08am On Oct 14, 2022
Corporate2020:

Foolish man quotes
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by McDoe(m): 6:50am On Oct 14, 2022
Corporate2020:

What a foolish way of reasoning. No wonder your likes will continue to suffer
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by Babysho(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
DeOTR:

Governance is not 2+2 my brother. And most times, things are easier said than done.
I hate people that sees everything wrong and tell you what they'll do better but never tell you how they plan to achieve it.
Corruption is overrated. It's not our major problem. Our institutions are.
Tinubu maybe likely not be able to help us generate 20000mw, completely stop importation of refined petroleum products, or generate enough revenue that'll make borrowing unnecessary within 8 years, but he has everything it takes to put us on the right path to achieving that.
I'm not blinded by hate. I voted for Atiku in the last election because I'm sure he's better than Buhari. I'll be voting for Tinubu next year because I believe he's the best man for the job. In fact, I've been waiting for this opportunity for a long time.
Maybe in the nearest future, if another Ibo person contests and I'm convinced he/she will do well, I'll vote for him/her, but I'll never vote for Obi for President.

At least Peter Obi sees there’s something wrong.

I’m not saying you’re blinded by hate, I’m saying you’re either worried that Nigeria cannot feed everyone when it actually pulled Europeans out of their recession or that you have the wrong perception of Tinubu.

Let me put you on to a secret. The forces of oppressive capitalism and industrialism informally passed down by the Europeans is beyond the Lagos government or Tinubu.

Through forced exports to Europe, Lagos saw an Influx of millions Yorubas to Lagos for fishing, cotton exports and many other exports, it had a port for large scale slave trade(a big business at the time), they even built the road networks you see on the beloved Eko which all led to the waters and many other things.

In fact, the Lagos govt has done little to nothing to foster capitalism and industrialism or any economic system for that matter. For you to allow capitalism thrive, you have to even let the poor workers have access to the capitalist organizations through infrastructure like easy transportation. As much as I hate capitalism, the Lagos govt didn’t develop it. They’re not that strategic. They have no clue what they’re doing.

Discussing the effect of the forces of capitalism in Lagos will expend the entire thread but you should read on that.

Baseline is that Peter Obi is a step towards the right direction. Go and check any govt that industrialized itself without slavery, it was by first clamping down on corruption and Obi delivered in that regard in Anambra and it’s good enough I promise you. A lot of other areas will kickstart themselves afterwards.

Read books on corruption to really understand how it slows down development by crazy percentages.
Re: Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) by ivandragon: 10:49am On Oct 16, 2022
When aspiring for certain positions, honouring & attending some professional gatherings allows the aspirant speak as an intellectual & explain the nitty gritty of some of the policies/programmes s/he plans to implement if voted into power, especially as it concerns the specific gathering...

For instance, it might be okay to go to a political campaign rally where people from all works of life gather & say you will increase revenue generation in nigeria or that you would increase power generation to 30,000MW in 2 years... People at such gathering would clap & hail you. After all, they are your supporters which is why they are there in the first place.

But a professional/business gathering, at say, ICAN or AEP, one can get into the nitty gritty of a specific area of one's proposed agenda & explain the broad details of how you intend to achieve your goal while leverage on the expertise of the professional or business body.

It not only gives the gathering of professionals an idea of your plan for the sector & the possible roles they would have to play, it also serves as a platform for professionals to contribute & critic the agenda to allow adjustments if necessary or needed, to defend the agenda, give possible investors a chance to see how they can key into your plan & reach a larger audience (via broadcast) who are not supporters but can have an idea of what you have to offer...

So, while it is true BAT cannot attend every Tom, dick & Harry organised conference, there are some worth attending because of the platform they have to offer...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Julia Gillard Backs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. She Reacts / FG Makes Fresh Offer, ASUU Insists On UTAS / Edo: Anderson Asemota declared Governorship Candidate in LP's Parallel Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.