Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Dreams I Had About Nigeria And 2023 Presidential Election!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dreams I Had About Nigeria And 2023 Presidential Election!!! (682 Views)

The North, Tinubu, Lekki Massacre And 2023. / FFK And Dele Momodu On Tinubu And 2023 / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dreams I Had About Nigeria And 2023 Presidential Election!!! by DSC7: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2022
Before PDP presidential primaries i had a dream where Atiku defeated Tinubu with a wide margin,,, The north deserted Tinubu because they felt he is too desperate to rule Nigeria and also mocked Buhari by saying that Without him Buhari would have failed for the 4th time...

Southsouth rejected him for working against Jonathan....

After the election there was chaos and unprecedented hardship....

In my second dream after PDP and APC primaries,i saw Atiku,Tinubu and Obi waiting for 2023 election results to be announced...

Before the election there was massive gang up against a particular candidate,,,most politicians hated him but the masses were with him...i also saw some manipulations here on NL to weaken his supporters,some deactivated their accounts while some were also demoralized...

Finally It was announced and there was a revolution that affected most of our former and present Politicians,, the atmosphere was so dark coupled with dead bodies littered in every street... It was worst than Rwanda civil war... Angry masses against the government...After awhile,maybe days or months,,,,there was jubilation again

Last night i had the 3rd Dream,,, The revolution was still going on.... I found myself in a building and was asked to write my wishes for Nigeria;

I was given 2 options to chose 1....

With Peter Obi.. (i)Naija go Scatter..
(ii)Naija go better...

I was asked to write my wish on the wall...

I was asked to complete the task as fast as possible... To be honest it wasn't easy for me to write anything....

I tried my best and wrote,,, Naija Go Beta... Then i heard a loud voice saying;

It is Done!!! , Nigeria will either be Redeemed Next Year or Destroyed depending on who Inec declears as the President ... Immediately i woke up...

It's time to Take Back Nigeria!!!
Re: The Dreams I Had About Nigeria And 2023 Presidential Election!!! by Moh247: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2022
Malaria causes weird dreams. . Go to the nearest federal medical center

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dreams I Had About Nigeria And 2023 Presidential Election!!! by HarlequinLekex: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2022
Too much agbado is not good for your health op get sense

1 Like

Re: The Dreams I Had About Nigeria And 2023 Presidential Election!!! by DSC7: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:
Malaria causes weird dreams. . Go to the nearest federal medical center

I believe having a particular dream frequently is connected to a kind of message been passed to the dreamer....
Re: The Dreams I Had About Nigeria And 2023 Presidential Election!!! by Moh247: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2022
DSC7:

I believe having a particular dream frequently is connected to a kind of message been passed to the dreamer....

I also believe you dream about what you think about during the day mostly

3 Likes

Re: The Dreams I Had About Nigeria And 2023 Presidential Election!!! by DSC7: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Too much agbado is not good for your health op get sense

Well unfortunately nothing for Agbado master next year...

The battle is between Obi and Atiku....
Re: The Dreams I Had About Nigeria And 2023 Presidential Election!!! by Shetemi12(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2022
You no dream how your life will be better
Re: The Dreams I Had About Nigeria And 2023 Presidential Election!!! by DSC7: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2022
Moh247:

I also believe you dream about what you think about during the day mostly

Next election will determine Nigeria's fate...
Re: The Dreams I Had About Nigeria And 2023 Presidential Election!!! by DSC7: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2022
Shetemi12:
You no dream how your life will be better

Whenever i see people struggling to survive i always wish our government cares about us but unfortunately they don't..

By the Grace of God my case is different...

I am Blessed!!!
Re: The Dreams I Had About Nigeria And 2023 Presidential Election!!! by OgaTheTop2: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2022
This coming election is causing anxiety and lots of sleepless nights for Nigerians.

Vote wisely is all that matters.

Good luck to us all.

**OP, just relax. No let Naija matter give you hypertension**

1 Like

Re: The Dreams I Had About Nigeria And 2023 Presidential Election!!! by Moh247: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
DSC7:

Next election will determine Nigeria's fate...

Are you wishing bad on your own people and country if a particular candidate doesn't win

3 Likes

Re: The Dreams I Had About Nigeria And 2023 Presidential Election!!! by ladiguy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
DSC7:
Before PDP presidential primaries i had a dream where Atiku defeated Tinubu with a wide margin,,, The north deserted Tinubu because they felt he is too desperate to rule Nigeria and also mocked Buhari by saying that Without him Buhari would have failed for the 4th time...

Southsouth rejected him for working against Jonathan....

After the election there was chaos and unprecedented hardship....

In my second dream after PDP and APC primaries,i saw Atiku,Tinubu and Obi waiting for 2023 election results to be announced...

Before the election there was massive gang up against a particular candidate,,,most politicians hated him but the masses were with him...i also saw some manipulations here on NL to weaken his supporters,some deactivated their accounts while some were also demoralized...

Finally It was announced and there was a revolution that affected most of our former and present Politicians,, the atmosphere was so dark coupled with dead bodies littered in every street... It was worst than Rwanda civil war... Angry masses against the government...After awhile,maybe days or months,,,,there was jubilation again

Last night i had the 3rd Dream,,, The revolution was still going on.... I found myself in a building and was asked to write my wishes for Nigeria;

I was given 2 options to chose 1....

With Peter Obi.. (i)Naija go Scatter..
(ii)Naija go better...

I was asked to write my wish on the wall...

I was asked to complete the task as fast as possible... To be honest it wasn't easy for me to write anything....

I tried my best and wrote,,, Naija Go Beta... Then i heard a loud voice saying;

It is Finished, Nigeria will either be Redeemed Next Year or Destroyed depending on who Inec declears as the President ... Immediately i woke up...

Anybody with the gift to interpret dreams can help.....

Na big lie. Yeah, it’s possible to dream about future events. But dis your narration na cooked one. Enjoy your day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Independent Journalist Rufai Oseni With Labour Party Candidates In Lagos / A Tour Inside The Benue State Secretariat / Re-peter Obi Anambra Investment Now Worth Nothing: Charles Awuzie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.