Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It (12808 Views)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. / How Exactly Are This Young Guys Making It(yahoo Boys) / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by vinceyinnovation: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2022

12 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by 5ThChild: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
blingxx:

I have a telegram group that teaches niqqaz about spamming , carding, blackmail and shit but na black Americans full the group these guys Sabi the game pass us sef yahooboys still be learner
bro can I send you a pm so that you can send me a link to the group
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by 5ThChild: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by 5ThChild: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
It's hard trying to survive being poor and hungry...

6 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by FrenchieG(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
blingxx:

I have a telegram group that teaches niqqaz about spamming , carding, blackmail and shit but na black Americans full the group these guys Sabi the game pass us sef yahooboys still be learner
afar boss Abeg I fit dm you for the link
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by dododawa1: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
LOL, storyteller
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Honchoslim16(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Eche01:

Thank you for time sir my phone is fulty, am not on whats'app for now, i don' if there is any you can to share me sir
Mail?
Or what else?
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by gaby(m): 12:55am On Oct 14, 2022
A thread for the irredeemably ignorant ones.

Some are even advising their thieving lazy colleagues on how to steal and invest...lol

Make una continue dey swim inside curse and innocent blood.

Tueeeh

And these ones are supposed to be the future of a country called Nigeria....smh

The present crop of thieves ruining the country are learners who are still caught up in the analogue ways of looting...make these foolish laxy youths take over first....na delete dem go delete the small foreign reserve wey the country get use the money take pop champagne and smoke loud everyday for the arsehole rock...

No hopes in sight, I'm afraid...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by ObalendeCMS: 1:23am On Oct 14, 2022
blingxx:

Bro, can you add me to the telegram group?
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by blingxx(m): 2:17am On Oct 14, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Bro, can you add me to the telegram group?

https:///market9t

1 Like

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by iHateFraudsters: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Slawormiir, you're needed here.
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Haakeem(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Damn dawg
Don't mistake Ritual and Scam!

They might have been dealing in rituals without telling you!

Or

They are using soap to bath without you knowing!....... Bathing soap isn't bad though!
who told you bathing ritual
soap is nt wrong?
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by phemmyfour: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Adeolamapamina:
I start to think about this last night my friends and some other people I know we are both in this game but I see them spending large and buying different expensive things like car, iPhone 11 upward to iPhone 14, lodge in expensive hotels, different expensive clothes in which the price alone can make you wonder and think what are your aims in life, different Pam and shoes expensive girlfriends and other stuff I begin to wonder are this not the people we both give in at the same time to this game? Or are their God grace different from mine? Or are their update better than their mine, but come to think of it they do ask me for updates and without brag I am more intelligent than them when talking to magas

I start to stylishly ask them how una Dey make ham (in pidgin) or ask them for update but they keep on saying grace!! (You know as yahoo boy quote na) meanwhile this niggas do lodge in hotels mostly all day and kept wondering or their magas are different from mine or are their maga richer than my maga but if a maga is dam rich he can’t give you nothing less than $1000 on a good update approximately 500,000 but not at once and I can count that as lucky cause it is very hard to find in this days of rampard yahoo boys I mean very hard.

Meanwhile me as a low key guy the money I earn as a yahoo guy is just to maintain myself I use just iPhone XR and as well just low cost clothes and other good and reasonable expenses but not on a daily basis I will confess it is not even easy at all just to upgrade my phone to their level is now hard I can’t even sleep in a hotel two night cause it will drain my money meanwhile this people are doing it mostly on daily basis.
One day I decided to confront my guy about how he sees money on this game we are into (yahoo) he start to tell me on usual but this time I scold him that it is a lie I told him if it good update I will have make it more than you self but he kept saying nothing else than good update sites and good client meanwhile this guy Dey spend hundreds of thousands on daily basis I can guess he is having up to millions in his account and his relatives are still suffering I just kept to wonder how how how !!!!!

How do they make it
Am sorry for any typical error
Pls niggas clarify me on this issue
cc EFCC

1 Like

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by GolanBaller: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Kusheer:
tongue Spam**logs and carding
#goandbathsoap
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by tuzle(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
A friend of mine who is into yahoo told me that the secret of most of those people that make money from Yahoo which they won't tell u is that they bath with soap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Faber(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
blingxx:

You get Telegram group but e dey hard you to share abi, you just dey whine yourself. Your Telegram group pass BCW forum on Dark Web, where spammers sell bank logs like say tomorrow no dey, people like Mod, Bob2020, Derycrypt, for the forum, dey even run money transfer from those bank logs to any local account you give them.

Stop whining yourself with your Telegram group way no get name grin grin
Go to Telegram and chat @Ransumwares. Chat him up for his Channel link and see things with your eyes...

8 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by BigCowHornn: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
wizod:
Them don plus am. That's why they can't help their relatives. Manage d little u have. Okay

Exactly!
Even in normal biz once them plus am they can't help friends and relatives again

From that point they'll be acting weird

4 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by yad2eidi: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2022
Adeolamapamina:
I start to think about this last night my friends and some other people I know we are both in this game but I see them spending large and buying different expensive things like car, iPhone 11 upward to iPhone 14, lodge in expensive hotels, different expensive clothes in which the price alone can make you wonder and think what are your aims in life, different Pam and shoes expensive girlfriends and other stuff I begin to wonder are this not the people we both give in at the same time to this game? Or are their God grace different from mine? Or are their update better than their mine, but come to think of it they do ask me for updates and without brag I am more intelligent than them when talking to magas

I start to stylishly ask them how una Dey make ham (in pidgin) or ask them for update but they keep on saying grace!! (You know as yahoo boy quote na) meanwhile this niggas do lodge in hotels mostly all day and kept wondering or their magas are different from mine or are their maga richer than my maga but if a maga is dam rich he can’t give you nothing less than $1000 on a good update approximately 500,000 but not at once and I can count that as lucky cause it is very hard to find in this days of rampard yahoo boys I mean very hard.

Meanwhile me as a low key guy the money I earn as a yahoo guy is just to maintain myself I use just iPhone XR and as well just low cost clothes and other good and reasonable expenses but not on a daily basis I will confess it is not even easy at all just to upgrade my phone to their level is now hard I can’t even sleep in a hotel two night cause it will drain my money meanwhile this people are doing it mostly on daily basis.
One day I decided to confront my guy about how he sees money on this game we are into (yahoo) he start to tell me on usual but this time I scold him that it is a lie I told him if it good update I will have make it more than you self but he kept saying nothing else than good update sites and good client meanwhile this guy Dey spend hundreds of thousands on daily basis I can guess he is having up to millions in his account and his relatives are still suffering I just kept to wonder how how how !!!!!

How do they make it
Am sorry for any typical error
Pls niggas clarify me on this issue
all this criminal thinks of is how to upgrade phone. Spits on his grand father's grave for impregnating his grand mother.

3 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Eche01(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Mail?
Or what else?
Mail pls
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by GolanBaller: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
13 years old USA Facebook for sale

Last price 35k

Telegram

+2349168443019

Come BTC ready
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Agapegodstime: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nothing like yahoo

But rituals

Ritualist are now called yahoo

2 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by STILESGANG: 12:46am On Oct 16, 2022
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by alterego17: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2022
Faber:

You get Telegram group but e dey hard you to share abi, you just dey whine yourself. Your Telegram group pass BCW forum on Dark Web, where spammers sell bank logs like say tomorrow no dey, people like Mod, Bob2020, Derycrypt, for the forum, dey even run money transfer from those bank logs to any local account you give them.

Go to Telegram and chat @Ransumwares. Chat him up for his Channel link and see things with your eyes...
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Lampy336: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Graize Dey For Inside Game..

2 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by doctor20202020(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Most yahoo gays are into selling of drugs , kidnapping , armed robber and rituals

3 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by merlinmart: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2022
Faber:

Do you have confirm website or telegram links for bank logs?
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Modibbo55: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2022
blingxx:

2 Likes

Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Haakeem:
who told you bathing ritual
soap is nt wrong?

Bathing cash soap is not bad na
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Emma2Seconds: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
grin
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

If say you truly be yahoo boy you surpose know what'sup

No need of asking stupid questions like a little bitch

You're right man!!
Re: How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
JizzyB:
Drop WhatsApp contact bro......updates dey
No go do plus oo

Nothing like update broda.... anything wey concern to chat oyibo....na plus up ...those people don wise finish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Think Before Drinking Sniper, This Is What Happens To Your Body After / Police Arrest Couple For Selling Their Baby For N50,000 In Ogun / Appeal Court Judge Denies Assaulting RCCG Pastors, Accuses Church Of Bullying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.