Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online (67844 Views)

Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help / Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by DEBJOCH1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
You can't live a life of sin and think God will grant you a long life.

After committing premarital sex and so many abominations, God has finally come to deliver his wrath upon him.

Let this server as a strong warning to others!

REPENT
. Deputy God, God special assistance you try, so you are alive today because you claim to the next to God right, so born again don't die again?, Is that what you mean?, Is it not the same Bible you carry that say I will have mercy upon whom I will have mercy upon and have compassion upon whom I will have compassion upon?, Is it not save God that created both sinners and beleiver,?, Is it not same Bible you carry that says that God does not take pleasure in the death of a sinner?, Infact, people like you are the reason Christianity is still in mess.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

After committing premarital sex and so many abominations, God has finally come to deliver his wrath upon him.

REPENT
May the Almighty God forgive you.

REST IN PERFECT PEACE RICO.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Kajaard: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT

See this so called Pastor is a scammer and scammed someone in the past. See thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/7258847/j#115920748

Believe these fake pastors at your own peril, smh undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wisetrue99:
So, all his certificates, achievements... has come to an end. After this, comes judgment!

Either you are the richest or not, this is the fate that awaits you so why not live right

Death is a food for thought for those alive!

RIP
There are no such thing as jugdement , it doesn't exist. There no proofs it does.
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by DEBJOCH1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT
. Deputy God, God special assistance you try, so you are alive today because you claim to the next to God right, so born again don't die again?, Is that what you mean?, Is it not the same Bible you carry that say I will have mercy upon whom I will have mercy upon and have compassion upon whom I will have compassion upon?, Is it not save God that created both sinners and beleiver,?, Is it not same Bible you carry that says that God does not take pleasure in the death of a sinner?, Infact, people like you are the reason Christianity is still in mess. People like you can't attract a single sinner to Christ
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by BigYash: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT
Pastor John,remember Jesus Christ didn't die for nothing. Even in your mother's womb,you were sin already, the prize he paid on the cross saved us all. No come here dey judge. Even you na sinner too,cux you can not tell me ,that since morning you have not sin against God. Stop judging others wrongly General .. You might see him as sinner,but God doesn't reason the way you or we humans reason. Peace!
Rip to the dead ..
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is really sad.....
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Raychee(f): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT

Repent from being judgemental first. In the eyes of God, both you and him are the same thing. You can pass your message without being judgemental.
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Regie2bless: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
omoredia:
Our best medical personel have all left for other nations. Buhari and APC government killed this promising young man. Sad
obviously those guys there don't know what to do, there just busy tossing him around. A country without emergency system, in Nigeria who mistake faint na 50/50 survival talkless of accident.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Ayojb: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nigerians are so fucking used to typing RIPs without asking the valid questions, why, how, when and what. Let’s all fucking learn! How did the accident happen? Car fault ? Road fault or driver’s fault? Over speeding? DUI? Just fucking saying RIPs while other people commit same mistakes. May he Rest In Peace yea but how can the living learn from this? What actually led to the accident?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Solofresh2: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bnaira7:
Abeg no de pray dis kind prayer so negative
All living things die!
It's natural.Every living thing either Human or animal will 100% surely die
Time to die only differs
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Ayojb: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
dominique:
Most likely brain hemorrhage sad

The worst kind of injuries is the ones that are not visible. He didn't look like he sustained much external injuries but the internal bleeding especially to the brain must have caused severe damage to his body that no medical technique can solve no matter how advanced.

RIP Rico Swavey sad
what do you think might have led to the accident?
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by rabiudon: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT
Do you know you’re extremely stuupid?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by naturefellow(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT
don't be a jackass pastor john! Even the righteous sometimes experience similar tragedy.
God knows best!
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by abobote: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nigeria is not qualify to be a country, someone had an accident, instead of calling an ambulance, which of course will take ages to come, that is if it will come. Unprofessionals are the ones attending to him.
Anyone that is driving on Nigeria road should know that, we are not just cursed with bad road, there's no emergency medical response as well.
RIP handsome

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Pearlwhite: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mandesz:
He's from which country, India or buhari's Niger?
U no dey read? Person die u still won use am catch cruise. Well-done mumu kid
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT
who are you to judge?
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Ayojb: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Solofresh2:
All living things die!
It's natural.Every living thing either Human or animal will 100% surely die
Time to die only differs
do you wanna die today?

We know! We know all living things shall die but you don’t have to ram the info into our heads and make it all sad? People do say live your life as if you will die tomorrow but it’s a lie. It’s just what people say after a person dies. It’s not easy to do that. To do that is to live in complete fear, to have that view is to live a dreary sad life expecting death
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Raychee(f): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
ukaface:
I'm wondering how Nigerian politicians are saints.
They have lived longer than poor Rico, and you can't tell me they don't commit atrocities. Why hasn't God visited them ?
Or God just picked young Rico as an example to the old politicians Funny.
Simply say ..Rico had an accident, his body system couldn't go through recovery and he died, which is natural.

You think you are more holy than him? , You don't commit sin too?
The poor babies that die right after birth, did they commit any atrocities?

This thing wey you talk just dey vex me sha.

Who even gave you the right to judge him?
Is that what your Bible says? No form of empathy sef, you just open mouth waaaaa they yarn dust.

Na your type go get big Bible dey disturb people all in the name of preaching, but Na castigate you dey castigate.
I sure say you be deeper lifer.

Nothing personal against deeper life folks but a lot of them are exactly like this. I come from a family with deeper life background so i experienced these things first hand. All they know how to do is judge, condemn and condemn.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Agbebakun22: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT
is that all u have to say? werey plenty for this forum ooo
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Ayojb: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Carrying an unconscious accident victim who has had a whiplash injury and bleeding from the nose like that will definitely kill them faster.
Stop doing drugs and driving.
Don't drive home after partying, find the nearest hotel of not more than 2meters drive and lodge.
May the young man rest in peace.
now here is someone saying the right things. From your comments do you have any inkling if alcohol or drugs was the cause of the accident?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Bulkwide111: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT
You no WISE atall.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT

Not so brother, there are people who are worst sinners than he was, but are still living well, the truth is, this life is like a data bundle, some have 1 month sub, some 2 months , some 1 week, irrespective of your life style, sinner or not , when the data expires no renewal.
Use your sub well, the judgement for sinners comes after death.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by naturefellow(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ayojb:
Nigerians are so fucking used to typing RIPs without asking the valid questions, why, how, when and what. Let’s all fucking learn! How did the accident happen? Car fault ? Road fault or driver’s fault? Over speeding? DUI? Just fucking saying RIPs while other people commit same mistakes. May he Rest In Peace yea but how can the living learn from this? What actually led to the accident?
you get it? The cause of death is being hidden from public knowledge, just because he's a 'personality' or 'public figure'. Their idea of last respect. If it's a random person now, no privacy.
Got to be over speeding, or drunk driving. With time, the beans will spill.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Akorkor(f): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT

You are a fool for this comment
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by sweetkev(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Raychee:

Nothing personal against deeper life folks but a lot of them are exactly like this. I come from a family with deeper life background so i experienced these things first hand. All they know how to do is judge, condemn and condemn.
You are right. I was once a deeper life member
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by ponishah: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVuO30SrE0k
Celebs Mourn BBNaija’s Rico Swavey

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Rico Swavey, is dead. He died from injuries he sustained in a road accident in Lagos.

His death was announced by his colleagues on their social media pages on Thursday.

Some celebrities and friends have taken to social media to mourn him and pay tributes to his memory.

BBNaija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, shared throwback pictures of a chat with Rico and wrote, "The actual warmest human being. This is truly heartbreaking. Rest in Peace Rico.”

Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye, posted his picture with an heartbreak emoji saying, "R.I.P RICO”

Alex Unusual, who broke the news of his accident on Tuesday wrote, "This was not what we agreed Rico. Rest In Peace #ricoswavey.”

BBNaija season seven housemate, Groovy, recalled the last moment he shared with him saying, "This is so unreal. �� This was just on Sunday at the winners party. My team had told me Rico was around and I immediately went over to him to say thank you for all the support and love.� We lost a Real one. God give your family strength to bare this loss�� RIP RICO.”

Nollywood actress, Beverly Naya, recalled memories of being on set with him. She said, "Was praying it wouldn’t get to this, RIP Rico. He was literally the sweetest soul, working with him on Tinsel was always such a joy. Always smiling, always joking, always laughing. This is heartbreaking, gone way too soon. Praying for his family and loves ones. ❤️"

--
Follow us for more breaking news and videos
When e happen to another person, e be like say na wood.
For extreme emergency situation , people wey suppose reason fast solution, dey busy dey snap and film victim.
Even , no respect for victim privacy
No respect for the the family of victim.
If you are guilty of this wicked act, your dead will be the next news
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT
mugu.
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Solofresh2: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ayojb:
do you wanna die today?

We know! We know all living things shall die but you don’t have to ram the info into our heads and make it all sad? People do say live your life as if you will die tomorrow but it’s a lie. It’s just what people say after a person dies. It’s not easy to do that. To do that is to live in complete fear, to have that view is to live a dreary sad life expecting death
If you are not blind, you will see where I wrote "TIME TO DIE DIFFERS"
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Ayojb: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
naturefellow:
you get it? The cause of death is being hidden from public knowledge, just because he's a 'personality' or 'public figure'. Their idea of last respect. If it's a random person now, no privacy.
Got to be over speeding, or drunk driving. With time, the beans will spill.
last respect doesn’t cut it anymore. By releasing the facts, they will be saving more lives. You are right

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by ukaface(f): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Raychee:

I know right?
I know about deeper lifers, always condemning like Na them be God P.A.
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by naturefellow(m): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
ukaface:
I'm wondering how Nigerian politicians are saints.
They have lived longer than poor Rico, and you can't tell me they don't commit atrocities. Why hasn't God visited them ?
Or God just picked young Rico as an example to the old politicians Funny.
Simply say ..Rico had an accident, his body system couldn't go through recovery and he died, which is natural.

You think you are more holy than him? , You don't commit sin too?
The poor babies that die right after birth, did they commit any atrocities?

This thing wey you talk just dey vex me sha.

Who even gave you the right to judge him?
Is that what your Bible says? No form of empathy sef, you just open mouth waaaaa they yarn dust.

Na your type go get big Bible dey disturb people all in the name of preaching, but Na castigate you dey castigate.
I sure say you be deeper lifer.

i wish i could actually locate pastorjohn house to beat him. Deeper Lifers... their self-righteousness is their bane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Becomes His Daughter, Imade's First Customer (Photos) / Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] / Timaya Replies Fan Begging To Clean His House For 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.