Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online (67797 Views)

Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help / Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Konjiboii: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
First aid should be mandatory in every primary/secondary school, imagine how they positioned an unconscious accident victim.
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Ayojb: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Solofresh2:
If you are not blind, you will see where I wrote "TIME TO DIE DIFFERS"
yours could be today the way you are so keen on it.

My man I don’t mean to scare you but the fact remains the topic of death is sad and tasteless. We know we will all go but we don’t wanna think about it now.
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by thorpido(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
twilliamx:
Moving HIM around wrongly after an accident probably contributed to his death. R. I. P
Exactly.The way he was probably carried as shown in the video and probably not getting prompt attention.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
Omg...

I was really hoping he would pull through.
May his soul rest in eternal peace. Amen.
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wisetrue99:
So, all his certificates, achievements... has come to an end. After this, comes judgment!

Either you are the richest or not, this is the fate that awaits you so why not live right

Death is a food for thought for those alive!

RIP
fact. Help me tell these Putin, Buhari, and all the redpillers on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by naturefellow(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ayojb:
last respect doesn’t cut it anymore. By releasing the facts, they will be saving more lives. You are right
years ago, if you remember an army officer's daughter that reportedly died after a meeting with two male strangers in a hotel, it is same story.
The crime scene was sanitised and the truth was cleverly hidden from the public. Happened to meet someone that personally knows the victim, he said she was dealing drugs with the guys in the hotel and ODd. This person deals drugs as well. It's culture for those rich kids. So her dad wouldn't have that kind of news get out, to 'protect' his image.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
You can't live a life of sin and think God will grant you a long life.

After committing premarital sex and so many abominations, God has finally come to deliver his wrath upon him.

Let this server as a strong warning to others!

REPENT

Shut up. Hugh Hefner died at 91 (very old age), with all your hypocrisy, do you know whether you’ll live past 60? Zero guarantee.

Oh! I though heaven was the goal? Why you wanna live in earth forever? Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by naturefellow(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ayojb:
last respect doesn’t cut it anymore. By releasing the facts, they will be saving more lives. You are right
they care only about themselves
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
zadokchidi:
Apc bad government with bad roads... every where...stupid government..come and continue in 2023 let me see

Is it bad roads that killed Dagrin too? I wonder where y’all got the gist that it’s bad road that killed him Rico.

Shey it’s bad road that killed Paul Walker too?

R.I.P. Rico Swavey, I was a big fan. Peace

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

Shut the fvck up

What is really wrong with you people? Someone just died and you are using that opportunity to write this?

Why not just say R.I.P or just shut the fvck up if you have nothing better to say? Terrible nauseating human beings undecided
since she didn't achieve anything, she's trying to belittle the dead and make it seem like having money & living a good life is a bad thing to Do. Most Nigerians are like that, especially preachers. They try to belittle people after they die & use them as preaching point.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Solofresh2: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ayojb:
yours could be today the way you are so keen on it.

My man I don’t mean to scare you but the fact remains the topic of death is sad and tasteless. We know we will all go but we don’t wanna think about it now.
You can't scare me because am not afraid of it anymore
After all the money and and properties we own we would still die and this applies to everyone either rich or poor
All your success and achievement are all limited here on earth
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Akpacha(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

After committing premarital sex and so many abominations, God has finally come to deliver his wrath upon him.

REPENT
U are a very stupid person with ur stupid religious mentality. Ur God is heartless if u think that is how he operates.
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by ComeToJesus: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Is this video really necessary? Is it to confirm that it was actually Rico that was involved when we all know he has been pronounced dead?

Do you know how heart-wrenching it will be for the mother to see this video?

Una too wicked.
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Queengolden(f): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

undecided

Na new type of English you type or a new form of pidgin because I am confused undecided
you didn't watch the video, I heard it from there
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Uwaiwe: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT
May God have mercy on you. Methuselah that lived the longest on earth as per scriptures was deep in sin, reason his life was extended several times. Who are you to judge? The people that God loves most he taketh away early from this sinful earth. Rico impacted lives and well known more than you. Even if you live hundred years with this your wasps mentality, you will remain unknown and the brief life of Rico will still be more relevant and useful to mankind than your hundreds judgemental life. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by ozoono(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT
Shutup fake pastor, so u are now God defendant.? So fake solicitor av u not sin enough to deserve dis
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by everythinggirly(f): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
He's just 29. This is so sad.
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Vicas2000: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT

Assistant Jesus....well done for the condemnation. Ah, and you call yourself a Christian? Really? This is all you can come up with?

Nigerians and their self righteousness.

When did God tell you he delivered wrath? You are not more special than him (even with yours self righteousness). You are only alive by Grace. The same Grace that God has bestowed on EVERYBODY (both sinners and freed).
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by meobizy(f): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Who would guess he’d kick the bucket first. In a show which featured careless individuals who drank and misbehaved every other week, he exited earth while those ones remained. I told a relative about the light skin guy from Double Wahala who died. He was quick to point out the other one who jumped down a balcony. When informed that it was the calm one who always cooked for everyone, he was in shock and couldn’t believe it.

I wish the best for him on the other side, if there really is life after death.
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by babavik: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT

Will you "close your stinking mouth"

How did his death become God's wrath upon him??
Even God said he is not happy when a sinner dies

Are you alive today because of your righteousness??

We are all alive is because of God's grace and not our righteousness. Japan that has the highest number of elderly people is it a Christian nation?

Haven't you seen people with "good names and work" that died early?

Enfant that died, what sin did they commit?

That one is living a righteous life doesn't mean they will live long.

How many of Jesus apostles lived long apart from John the beloved?

"All have sinned and come short of His righteousness".
All we have is his grace, we should only be careful not to abuse it.
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT
Pastor John long time grin
where have you been?
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by modsfucker: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
omoredia:
Our best medical personel have all left for other nations. Buhari and APC government killed this promising young man. Sad

So he wouldn't have died if they hadn't leave?
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Angelfrost:
Sigh... So sad!

People wey get sense don comot this world finish! cry
so u know get Sense? You better know what u saying.. share your condolence message and move.. don't type nonsense
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
babavik:

Will you "close your stinking mouth"

How did his death become God's wrath upon him??
Even God said he is not happy when a sinner dies

Are you alive today because of your righteousness??

We are all alive is because of God's grace and not our righteousness. Japan that has the highest number of elderly people is it a Christian nation?

Haven't you seen people with "good names and work" that died early?

Enfant that died, what sin did they commit?

That one is living a righteous life doesn't mean they will live long.

How many of Jesus apostles lived long apart from John the beloved?

"All have sinned and come short of His righteousness".
All we have is his grace, we should only be careful not to abuse it.
that guy you quoted is a troll.
he never took it serious
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Akpacha:
U are a very stupid person with ur stupid religious mentality. Ur God is heartless if u think that is how he operates.
so you don't know that guy you quoted is a troll?
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Chaos14: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Upaka:
So sad. Just when he became famous.
He has been famous since 2018
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hopeba:
so u know get Sense? You better know what u saying.. share your condolence message and move.. don't type nonsense

See ehn... Leave me with my nonsense!

I'm not in that kinda mood! Just dey your lane abeg! Thank you.
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Chaos14: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

REPENT
This is the reason why people become atheist lately. No love in this religion
Re: Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kajaard:

See this so called Pastor is a scammer and scammed someone in the past. See thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/7258847/j#115920748

Believe these fake pastors at your own peril, smh undecided
he's a troll bro.
still remember when we had a deal and he never wanted using escrow so I backed out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos / Destiny Etiko Happy Over Tacha's Disqualification, Mocks Her (Photos) / Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.