Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k (1908 Views)

Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by romunu(m): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
You wanted sure game, surely you have been gamed. Nothing like sure bet in gambling, sorry hope the guy gets caught.
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 8:45am On Oct 16, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
am not after the cash, but I do need airtime and data though. And am not ready use my cash on dat sir. Just send me his particulars and a airtime dats all I need for now sir
okay drop your number sir I appreciate
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2022
romunu:
You wanted sure game, surely you have been gamed. Nothing like sure bet in gambling, sorry hope the guy gets caught.
okay
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2022
Chris2863:
your own is annoying jareeh. How could you dash someone you never met physically 100k.?? Not even 5 or 10k. I don’t just know why people keep failing victims of internet fraud even with all the recent happenings
okay ooo
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2022
Chris2863:
your own is annoying jareeh. How could you dash someone you never met physically 100k.?? Not even 5 or 10k. I don’t just know why people keep failing victims of internet fraud even with all the recent happenings
I pray you never fall for such whether directly or indirectly
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Announced3: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2022
Alaye tenpet.. o ti fuvkup gan
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Chris2863(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2022
Tenplet:
I pray you never fall for such whether directly or indirectly
Amen bro
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Johnnyboy6757(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tenplet:
okay drop your number sir I appreciate
07082076758. Airtel. I still need their particulars though
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Angrygoat:
We all get scammed daily
God help us all in this country bruh
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
07082076758. Airtel. I still need their particulars though
okay sir
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
BigYash:
Opon all the warnings on sport thread and alabi thread. All I can say is YOU GET MONEY TO DASH SCAMMERS. He go don use ur 100k buy beer ,carry olosho.

Arrest the said girl first..
She go bring d boy out.. He might be his boyfriend and she go don chop percentage. Unto Aza woman levels cool
exactly
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
komonibo:
Somebody scammed you and you are still hiding the identity of that person
am not read the post well ...or ask me any question wey u no get I will explain well please
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Omotoke97:
First bank epe branch, almost 1month ATM debited me 20k and I have been going to d bank severally no reverse and d customer care was telling me head office has not respond back for d reverse, another customer care representative said different things another day dat head office has respond back but d guy behind d reverse has go on leave until he comes back dat is wen I will get paid, dis week Wednesday I went back again another story.. Just to reverse 20k, first bank has employed yahoo.
imagine we are not save again in this country
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by JidexTips(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Tenplet:
okay

How Investing instead of Gambling saved my Life and Stopped loss.

Starting out in gambling, there is series of up and down I went through to be here today.
Gambling is practically a bad thing when your emotions control your perspectives. If your Emotions want Chelsea to win against brighton today and you followed your emotion you're gone after the result. I have followed my Emotions and I went bankrupt. Also I have controlled my Emotions and I'm where I'm today. Nothing like sure Gambling! But your Emotions can be Controlled and your Gambling option can be Controlled and turned to investment.
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by satechexpress: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
�� SCAM ALERT ��
------------------------------------
Kindly beware and avoid doing business with these fellow name and picture attached.

BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA => SCAM HEAD
NWATA ANAYOEZE GLOBAL TRAVEL AGENCY => SCAM ALLIED
AWATA ANAYOEZE OIL AND GAS LTD => SCAM ALLIED
ROWLAND IKECHUKWU IKONNE => SCAM ALLIED

This group of fellow and company claimed to be traveling agency and defraud people of their hard-earned money.

Kindly note that this fellow claim to have office in Dubai and close allied in Europe. Claiming they can help people secure Employment Visa in Europe with roughly 1.5million naira.

During the process they will send fraudulent document claiming it is from one Embassy in Europe. and even end up collecting money for fraudulent document translation and DHL shipment fee.

Generally public should kindly disregards any travel agency claiming they can process EMPLOYMENT VISA to Europe as the easiest means of migration to Europe is via study.

Accomplice mobile number- +234 816 251 2114, +234 702 083 4102, +971 56 347 3762, +46 73 482 67 30

Accomplice Account Number:
0058827492, BESTMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA, ACCESS BANK
1015927357, NWATA ANAYOEZE OIL AND GAS LTD, ZENITH BANK
0815608873, ROWLAND IKECHUKWU IKONNE, ACCESS BANK
1017766442, AWATA ANATOEZE GLOBAL TRAVEL AGENCY, ZENIT BANK

IG @obere_eze_

Defrauding people of their hard-earned money.

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!!!

PLEASE SHARE TO SAVE IGNORANT SOLE!!!

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Thomthom(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Tenplet:
okay but I will pay after you have tracked them down cos am not with money now
people wey dey still dey make me shake my head in pity Na Person wey go collect loan for loan app, but when time reach to pay back, he go call on federal govt to ban loan app say there interest too high and the Second one Na people wey go just push money to person wey u never see face to face, or know him house, u go just wire hard earn money to the person Azza, nawaoo.. I dey buy goods online but Na pay on delivery I dey do.. Anyone wey say make I pay with credit card unless the goods will not be delivered to me, Na to go Igbo shade go buy am myself i no fit explain long tori.. my advice, look for the 50k and give the lawyer to do the needful and before that, that Aza girl should be arrested while your lawyer is busy.. if eventually the guys Account got blocked and peradventure he showed up to rectify the problem, and he got arrested, he will pay for all the Exigencies and miscellaneous you spend on getting ur money back... first go to the police if police is not doing enoff, pay the 50k... And besides when did you join nairaland that you v to still fall for this cheap scam.. And why using such amount of money, you can't play with 1k, 2k or highest 5k..
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Kobicove(m): 2:18am On Oct 30, 2022
Tenplet:
Please house how will I recover my money From this scammer ?I know I bleeped up but I need help

On the 9th of October I sent a 100k to someone I met online ...he promised that his games are � sure that he buys from an online vendor ( annonymous)some people here might know him....

So after I sent the money he blocked me and refused to send the game ....so when I went to bank and trace the account he gave me I found out that he used the account number of a girl...

through the help of a banker we brought the girls number and called the girl..she said she doesn't know the guy much that he only begged for her account cos he is expecting money..so she gave him and when the money came she transferred it to him that's all...

She gave us the guys no. And bank details..I called the guy today being 13th he refused to speak to me....
I went to a barrister for Court order but they are all charging 50k which am not with...

Note...both the girl and the guy are student of imo state university....
Admins please move my post to the front page. Am seriously confused of what to do ....

Sorry for your loss but are you ready to spend 50K to chase 100K?

I hope you know they will still ask you to go and bring more money if you really want to pursue this case? undecided
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by dododawa1: 4:45am On Oct 30, 2022
Contact BUHARI
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by dododawa1: 4:48am On Oct 30, 2022
Maybe you see d money through bad angle and it goes bad angle,let your conscience flow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thieves Empty This Man's Car In His Estate, This Is Bad (video) / Fire burning down Dosumu Market On Lagos Island / Bayelsa Vigilante Rescue 13Yrs Old Girl Locked, Sexual Molested, Beaten In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.