Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k (1910 Views)

Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Please house how will I recover my money From this scammer ?I know I bleeped up but I need help

On the 9th of October I sent a 100k to someone I met online ...he promised that his games are � sure that he buys from an online vendor ( annonymous)some people here might know him....

So after I sent the money he blocked me and refused to send the game ....so when I went to bank and trace the account he gave me I found out that he used the account number of a girl...

through the help of a banker we brought the girls number and called the girl..she said she doesn't know the guy much that he only begged for her account cos he is expecting money..so she gave him and when the money came she transferred it to him that's all...

She gave us the guys no. And bank details..I called the guy today being 13th he refused to speak to me....
I went to a barrister for Court order but they are all charging 50k which am not with...

Note...both the girl and the guy are student of imo state university....
Admins please move my post to the front page. Am seriously confused of what to do ....

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
In this harsh economy cry cry cry I really want to get justice.....what should I dooooo
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Am so so sorry

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Septagon: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
A guy promised u sure game and he sent the account number if a female and u sent money?

8 Likes

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Danibonk(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
You need to be jailed ooo because you mumu and greedy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Iliveforever(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Send me another 100k I will give you a sure odd you will use and recover your loss.

Should I send my acct details?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Danibonk:
You need to be jailed ooo because you mumu and greedy
who never Bleep up hands in the air

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Septagon:
A guy promised u sure game and he sent the account number if a female and u sent money?
he used a female account bro it was now am investigating that I found out he is a guy
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Iliveforever:
Send me another 100k I will give you a sure odd you will use and recover your loss.

Should I send my acct details?
I really deserve the insult so I won't mind...
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
I guess maybe cos am too ambitious... cry
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Jennifer663:
Am so so sorry
thanks but I still need help cry
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Or a constructive advice please anyone??
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by BigYash: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Opon all the warnings on sport thread and alabi thread. All I can say is YOU GET MONEY TO DASH SCAMMERS. He go don use ur 100k buy beer ,carry olosho.

Arrest the said girl first..
She go bring d boy out.. He might be his boyfriend and she go don chop percentage. Unto Aza woman levels cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Dollarremix(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
If you no fit wise nairaland you no fit wise for anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by budaatum: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tenplet:
I guess maybe cos am too ambitious... cry

You are not ambitious. What you are is very lazy indeed.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tenplet:
Something that we give out for free, you paid? sad .
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 14, 2022
Tenplet:
Please house how will I recover my money From this scammer ?I know I bleeped up but I need help

On the 9th of October I sent a 100k to someone I met online ...he promised that his games are � sure that he buys from an online vendor ( annonymous)some people here might know him....

So after I sent the money he blocked me and refused to send the game ....so when I went to bank and trace the account he gave me I found out that he used the account number of a girl...

through the help of a banker we brought the girls number and called the girl..she said she doesn't know the guy much that he only begged for her account cos he is expecting money..so she gave him and when the money came she transferred it to him that's all...

She gave us the guys no. And bank details..I called the guy today being 13th he refused to speak to me....
I went to a barrister for Court order but they are all charging 50k which am not with...

Admins please move my post to the front page. Am seriously confused of what to do ....
u are rich for taking such a risk. even alabi himself i no go buy a sure game from him worth of 100k im not bob risky

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by holluwizzy: 12:19am On Oct 14, 2022
U be Ote.

Why will u pay for something that is not 100% ?

Now ur eyes don clear

Tenplet:

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by ibechris(m): 5:03am On Oct 14, 2022
Lost of the unpaid adverts here on nairaland are fake.

Most of them are scammers.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by komonibo(m): 6:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Somebody scammed you and you are still hiding the identity of that person

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Slynation(m): 6:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Tenplet:
You messed up big time and you came out to type this...

You do not need help, what you need is resounding slaps...!! You will spend over 150k while trying to recover 100k.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Omotoke97: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2022
My MTN MOMO WALLET, 80k was removed without any traces...have complain severally no solution, scammers everywhere be careful.
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Omotoke97: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2022
First bank epe branch, almost 1month ATM debited me 20k and I have been going to d bank severally no reverse and d customer care was telling me head office has not respond back for d reverse, another customer care representative said different things another day dat head office has respond back but d guy behind d reverse has go on leave until he comes back dat is wen I will get paid, dis week Wednesday I went back again another story.. Just to reverse 20k, first bank has employed yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by BigCowHornn: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Tenplet:
he used a female account bro it was now am investigating that I found out he is a guy

Go to court and get an order to freeze the girls account becos that is where your money entered . She will be that one to have that guy arrested and cough out your money.

Tell her first so she will have chance to get the guy arrested by herself.

Make no mistake they are lovers and the girl took a cut

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Nicepoker(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Greed
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Angrygoat: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
We all get scammed daily
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Privatepart00: 3:51am On Oct 15, 2022
Omotoke97:
First bank epe branch, almost 1month ATM debited me 20k and I have been going to d bank severally no reverse and d customer care was telling me head office has not respond back for d reverse, another customer care representative said different things another day dat head office has respond back but d guy behind d reverse has go on leave until he comes back dat is wen I will get paid, dis week Wednesday I went back again another story.. Just to reverse 20k, first bank has employed yahoo.

Create a scene at the customer care , don’t calm down if they ask you to. They will reverse your money immediately. Make sure the manager comes out of his office.
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Johnnyboy6757(m): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Tenplet:

if ur sure he is a student of imsu, I can track him down for a fee. All I need his dat his name and phone number. If u have his pix better.
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Tenplet(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
if ur sure he is a student of imsu, I can track him down for a fee. All I need his dat his name and phone number. If u have his pix better.
okay but I will pay after you have tracked them down cos am not with money now
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Johnnyboy6757(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tenplet:
okay but I will pay after you have tracked them down cos am not with money now
am not after the cash, but I do need airtime and data though. And am not ready use my cash on dat sir. Just send me his particulars and a airtime dats all I need for now sir
Re: Help!!!!i Was Scammed Of 100k by Chris2863(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tenplet:
your own is annoying jareeh. How could you dash someone you never met physically 100k.?? Not even 5 or 10k. I don’t just know why people keep failing victims of internet fraud even with all the recent happenings

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place / Lagos Shuts Baby ‘factory’, Woman, 84, Arrested For Selling Babies / OH No! Another Young Student Killed By Cultist In IMSU This Evening. (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.