Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory (4319 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity / DSS Spends ₦500Million On Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Appearance - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by ChngedChnges(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is not ordinary as it came as a surprising news to many Nigerians.
Without Nnamdi Kanu's release it will be very difficult for APC to hold their rallies in southeastern states.

This must be a political move to calm the heart of the aggrived Igbos and make them forget the maltreatment of this APC government but it shall not work, we will never forget the neglect, nepotism, abandoned project and exclusion from economic plans from the federal government

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by badbwoy77: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
ChngedChnges:
Without Nnamdi Kanu's release it will be very difficult for APC to hold their rallies in southeastern states.

This must be a political move to calm the heart of the aggrived Igbos and make them forget the maltreatment of this APC government but it shall not work, we will never forget the neglect, nepotism, abandoned project and exclusion from economic plans from the federal government
lol everybody is wise

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Na diz chest beating..... grin cheesy
No give ursef unnecessary heart attack...

Let see weda NMK go swallow all the shii wey hin don talk about hoebi, weda a whole NMk go turn hoebidient dog...

I sha know, y'all dumbo can't serve two masters...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by ChngedChnges(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
KillSars:

Let see weda NMK go swallow all the shii wey hin don talk about hoebi, weda a whole NMk go turn hoebidient dog...

If "it will be very difficult " is chest beating for you, then you must be a child that doesn't understand simple grammar

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Beverlyjean(f): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Y are these bitter mods closing it everywhere

5 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Nyamuri: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lol nyamuri Chinedu! Can Pandora campaign in the same SE?
ChngedChnges:

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by udede(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Y are these bitter mods closing it everywhere
so na from me you want to hear that such news dey purge the mods here

4 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by ChngedChnges(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nyamuri:
Lol nyamuri Chinedu! Can Pandora campaign in the same SE?
With all due respect dear friend, can you explain why you're unhappy?

6 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Okoyeebo: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
If you like support Kanu, you will be the biggest fools in the Universe.
Better follow Obi and not that Kanu.

Meanwhile, remember to switch monikers. Don't use the moniker you use in supporting Obi to support Kanu.

50 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Okoyeebo:

Meanwhile, remember to switch monikers. Don't use the moniker you use in supporting Obi to support Kanu.

So Obi is not more IPOB?

Una brain must be in cemetery

65 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Lionnation: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Okoyeebo:

I thought obi is ipob project, what happened

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by ChngedChnges(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Okoyeebo:

I don't even know what to reply you. Kanu is seeking referendum or secession. And from everything meted out on the igbos by this current administration, truth be told it's not funny and it's never against the constitution to seek any of these.

I do not support obi because he's an igboman. If it was orji uzor kalu or rochas okorocha, i will personally not stand for them. So it's not a tribal thing. The average igboman has little interest in politics before now and what aggravated it now is;
1. The bad state of the economy due to incompetent leaders which has affected all states, tribes and religion and they'll still moving to install a version 2 wahala
2. The fact that Peter Obi is a different type of politician many people irrespective of their tribe and religion knows

So my dear friend it's beyond tribalism.
Sometimes i read what the yorubas say to igbos here concerning lagos and I'm happy because if that will cause us to reduce our outside investments and start investing in our individual states, it's a welcome development and am happy it's seriously yielding results and its a challenge to me (in person) and any learned igbo man to start heading home as those that force 1 nigeria on us are now sending us away and yet unwilling to let go. I'm really happy with the hurting tribal comments meted on my fellow village men here.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Rexymania(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Honestly, you're correct. Them won use Mazi play game with us

1 Like

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by XerXers: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
KillSars:

Afonjas can never understand how igbos do their thing. Continue guessing
Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Conner44: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
The APC failed government and PDP failed opposition want to play a simple game of checkers with Peter Obi and nnamdi kanu.

They want to calm the tensions in the south east as their first game plan. This is to ensure they can be campaigns there without ugm disruptions.

Their second game plan is to coerce nnamdi kanu to throw his full support behind Peter Obi as the president candidate for igbos to vote for. This singular feat will cement their allegations against Peter Obi as being a bonafide ipob agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by XerXers: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Okoyeebo:

Both Obi and Kanu will be fully supported. You people will never understand Igbo people. Both are pursuing different agenda. One will be plan A and the other will be plan B depending on the prevailing circumstances

7 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by ChngedChnges(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Conner44:
The APC failed government and PDP failed opposition want to play a simple game of checkers with Peter Obi and nnamdi kanu.

They want to calm the tensions in the south east as their first game plan. This is to ensure they can be campaigns there without ugm disruptions.

Their second game plan is to coerce nnamdi kanu to throw his full support behind Peter Obi as the president candidate for igbos to vote for. This singular feat will cement their allegations against Peter Obi as being a bonafide ipob agenda.

Kanu is not a fool. I believe he is wise enough and cannot play into their trap, instead he'll even keep mute or kick obi from time to time indirectly sha
Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by LadyExcellency: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2022

The Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory on Thursday upheld the appeal of the detained leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

The court also discharged and acquitted the embattled leader of the proscribed group.

Kanu had in his appeal dated April 29 and marked CA/ABJ/CR/625/2022 applied to be discharged and acquitted. Kanu was first arraigned on December 23, 2015, and was later granted bail on April 25, 2017.

However, the Court of Appeal on Thursday declared as illegal and unlawful, the abduction Kanu from Kenya to Nigeria and quashed the entire terrorism charges brought against him by the Federal Government.

The Appellate Court held that the Federal Government breached all local and international laws in the forceful rendition of Kanu to Nigeria thereby making the terrorism charges against him incompetent and unlawful.

The Appeal Court in a judgment by Justice Oludotun Adebola voided and set aside the charges by the Federal Government against Kanu.

The Appellate Court proceeded to discharge Kanu from the alleged offences.

Justice Adebola held that failure of Nigeria to follow due process by way of Extradition was fatal to the charges against Kanu.

The Appeal Court further held that the failure of the Federal Government to disclose where and when the alleged offences were committed was also fatal to the terrorism charges and made them liable to dismissal.

Reacting to the judgment, Kanu’s lawyer and human rights activist, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, on his Facebook page Thursday, said Kanu won at last.

“Appeal allowed, Oyendu Mazi Nnamdi KANU, discharged and acquitted. We have won!,” he wrote.

How true is this news because I hate propaganda?
Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Broveens42(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Conner44:

What if it has nothing to do with election?
I have a strong feeling that obj's classified message about Kanu getting biafra already is true..
No major news outlet in Nigeria carried that news

1 Like

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Will fg agree?

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Conner44: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
ChngedChnges:

Kanu is not a fool. I believe he is wise enough and cannot play into their trap, instead he'll even keep mute or kick obi from time to time indirectly sha

Nnamdi kanu has never been a man to keep quiet. He will either support or kick against Peter Obi and these government stooges hope and pray he will do the former.
Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by HenryTimes: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Who are the "we"?
Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Wisetrue99: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
ChngedChnges:
[s]This is not ordinary as it came as a surprising news to many Nigerians.

This must be a political move to calm the heart of the aggrived Igbos and make them forget the maltreatment of this APC government but it shall not work, we will never forget the neglect, nepotism, abandoned project and exclusion from economic plans from the federal government [/s]
I don't think so. I think they want him to insist that there will be no election in South East just to lessen the chances of Obi! But their plans will fail

Cause Nnamdi respect the people's feeling and won't want to go against their wish!

My 2 cent though

1 Like

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Conner44: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
XerXers:

Both Obi and Kanu will be fully supported. You people will never understand Igbo people. Both are pursuing different agenda. One will be plan A and the other will be plan B depending on the prevailing circumstances

This is another angle to the situation too
Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by socialmediaman: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
ChngedChnges:

You think it was only because of election campaign in the SE? You don't think they want him to restart his agitation and pitch the SE against the rest of the country?

1 Like

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Okoyeebo: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
XerXers:

Kanu and Obi are both working for Biafra.
Biafra is Plan A, Presidency is plan B.
You want to use plan B to get plan A.
You think say you wise.

The events of today has drastically reduced Obi's chances of coming 5th in the election. He will come 17th in the election.

49 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Okoyeebo: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
socialmediaman:

You think it was only because of election campaign in the SE? You don't think they want him to restart his agitation and pitch the SE against the rest of the country?

That one is a dunce. Zero sense. You're even kind for trying to school the idiot.

50 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Igbodicool(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
IPOB = 10
URCHINS = 0
APC = 0
FG = 0

51 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Christistruth00: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
I can tell you for free that this Appeal Court Judgement is Fake News

It would mean that if Cameroon Captures the leaders of Boko Haram and Iswap then immediately hands them over to the Nigerian Govt then the Government is supposed to release them without taking them to Court because FG will have no right to Prosecute them and they can even Claim damages against the FG

That would mean that the FG must now release all the Boko Haram Terrorists that Cameroon handed over to Nigeria

The Court of Appeal would never do that

Give it 2 more days and the Truth will be confirmed
Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Okoyeebo: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Conner44:

This is another angle to the situation too

Obi will now look like an ipob candidate and it limits his acceptability in other parts of Nigeria.
Remember how South south people are hostile to ipob?
It will now be extended to Obi.

50 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Okoyeebo: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

I can tell you for free that this Appeal Court Judgement is Fake News

It would mean that if Cameroon Captures the leaders of Boko Haram and Iswap then immediately hands them over to the Nigerian Govt then the Government is supposed to release them without taking them to Court because FG will have no right to Prosecute them

That would mean that the FG must now release all the Boko Haram Terrorists that Cameroon handed over to Nigeria

The Court of Appeal would never do that

Give it 2 more days and the Truth will be confirmed

No one is releasing Kanu.
He will still be held in jail.
He has more than 5 counts, they only struck out 3. He has others he is to defend.

51 Likes

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by juman(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Your five percent votes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deal With Corrupt Nigerian Leaders / N27b Halliburton Scam: Ibb, Abdulsalami, Diya, 77 Others Indicted / I'm Being Persecuted, Tortured - Ex-speaker Bankole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.