Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory (4324 Views)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity / DSS Spends ₦500Million On Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Appearance - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Christistruth00: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Okoyeebo:

No one is releasing Kanu.
He will still be held in jail.
He has more than 5 counts, they only struck out 3. He has others he is to defend.

Thanks for Confirming the Truth
Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by ChngedChnges(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
HenryTimes:
Who are the "we"?
We are "wa"
Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by manmade(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Okoyeebo:

Kanu and Obi are both working for Biafra.
Biafra is Plan A, Presidency is plan B.
You want to use plan B to get plan A.
You think say you wise.

The events of today has drastically reduced Obi's chances of coming 5th in the election. He will come 17th in the election.
I don dey tell you that you shouldn't be taking that drug again, you won't listen, see what you dey yarn now , abeg come dey go house, Pele.
Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by BeardedMeat(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
KillSars:
Na diz chest beating..... grin cheesy
No give ursef unnecessary heart attack...

Let see weda NMK go swallow all the shii wey hin don talk about hoebi, weda a whole NMk go turn hoebidient dog...

I sha know, y'all dumbo can't serve two masters...

How is the push and start candidate doing?

Like he took his own warped "shut up" advice.

Or has he gone awol again?
Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Tinubuagbado: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
KillSars:
Na diz chest beating..... grin cheesy
No give ursef unnecessary heart attack...
Let see weda NMK go swallow all the shii wey hin don talk about hoebi, weda a whole NMk go turn hoebidient dog...
I sha know, y'all dumbo can't serve two masters...

See this goat ooo.

Bingo bingo
Re: The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory by Softmirror: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
ChngedChnges:
This is not ordinary as it came as a surprising news to many Nigerians.
Without Nnamdi Kanu's release it will be very difficult for APC to hold their rallies in southeastern states.

This must be a political move to calm the heart of the aggrived Igbos and make them forget the maltreatment of this APC government but it shall not work, we will never forget the neglect, nepotism, abandoned project and exclusion from economic plans from the federal government

NO WONDER, ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED SO FAR ARE APC MEMBERS. AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT APC, THE SIT AT HOME IS NOT FOR YOU . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Melts My Heart / Bitter-sweet: My Life With Obasanjo:mohammed Settled Me To Save Govt From Embarr / Buhari To Float New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.