Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Funishing The House For Her Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funishing The House For Her Husband? (988 Views)

Man Who Built A House For His Girlfriend's Family Wants To Demolish It After.... / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funishing The House For Her Husband? by Dainy1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
What is your take on this?
As a woman, would you use your money to funish the house if your husband would not do it? Maybe because he barely live in that house or because his salaries is small and he wouldn't want to make sacrifices? you're married and he basically wouldn't do that? For your comfortability and that of your children, would you use your money to buy chairs, fridge, TV and many other items in the house ?

For married men, would you let her?

What would you advise?
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by advanceDNA: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dainy1:
As a woman, would you use your money to funish the house if your husband would not do it? Maybe because he barely live in that house or because his salaries is small and he wouldn't want to make sacrifices? you're married and he basically wouldn't do that? For your comfortability and that of your children, would you use your money to buy chairs, fridge, TV and many other items in the house ?

What would you advise?

..which women go follow you live inside house with no chair, tv, fridge in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by Helpout12345: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is not a big deal. Furniture is small. There are women that support their husbands financially in building a house.

1 Like

Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
I will furnish the house if he built it or he's the one paying rent or bond.
Dainy1:

What would you advise?

1 Like

Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by donbachi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Papa done die.no be first son kill am.who get money make him bury am.
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by Esthered: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2022
The house is also for the wife. She can always render assistance to make the house a home.
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by advanceDNA: 10:46am On Oct 14, 2022
Samantha123:
I will furnish the house if he built it or he's the one paying rent or bond.

And the south african has arrived......

those women with the ideology that "my money is for me alone, but my husband's money is for the entire family including inlaws" will not agree
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Well, we're all entitled to our own opinions.
advanceDNA:

And the south african has arrived......

those women with the ideology that "my money is for me alone, but my husband's money is for the entire family including inlaws" will not agree

2 Likes

Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by Acidosis(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lol cheesy
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by frozen70(f): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Dainy1:

What would you advise?

Well for me, there is no big deal about that, so far we are married and have children

I will furnish our house and put those things I think is needed

The only place I will have problems with him is if he spends for another woman outside
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by Wizywiz(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
frozen70:

We'll to me, there is no big deal about that, do far you are married and have children

I will furnish our house and put those things I think is needed

The only place I will have problems with him is if he spends for another woman outside
mama Mia you be tey tey asset...what we have these days na new liabilities grin...
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by frozen70(f): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wizywiz:
mama Mia you be tey tey asset...what we have these days na new liabilities grin...

Lol
Hahaha

You funny no be small
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by Wizywiz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
frozen70:

Lol
Hahaha

You funny no be small
grin life no supposed hard..abeg make tey tey asset like u help dey give orientation to this younger ones ..many of Dem na liabilities Dem be...ok check out now wey be say things tight for ur guy and area rough... imagine even d ones wey be ordinary friends don vamoose ooo grin... tomorrow now Dem go wan pitch der tenth ooo...try dey reason Dem oooo..life no supposed be like dat...no money no friends.....mama Mia...as my new godmother asay tuale for you... odogwu nwanyi
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by Kobojunkiee: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Dainy1:
For married men, would you let her? What would you advise?
Would a husband allow his wife and partner to contribute to what is their own home? undecided

Or would a husband who sees himself as a Lord and ego first over his wife(servant/slave) allow her to contribute to what is his home alone? undecided
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by Dainy1(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Would a husband allow his wife and partner to contribute to what is their own home? undecided

Or would a husband who sees himself as a Lord and ego first over his wife(servant/slave) allow her to contribute to what is his home alone? undecided
I don't understand
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2022
Yes, I would totally do that
and furnish it to my taste.
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by frozen70(f): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2022
Wizywiz:
grin life no supposed hard..abeg make tey tey asset like u help dey give orientation to this younger ones ..many of Dem na liabilities Dem be...ok check out now wey be say things tight for ur guy and area rough... imagine even d ones wey be ordinary friends don vamoose ooo grin... tomorrow now Dem go wan pitch der tenth ooo...try dey reason Dem oooo..life no supposed be like dat...no money no friends.....mama Mia...as my new godmother asay tuale for you... odogwu nwanyi

Thanks once again for your statement

You see those girls in that category, don't blame them much because they are fair Weather friends

They believe that they can only rip they don't care about labouring with any guy

So if at the end they are now left out, they will now calm down and have sense

By then they have gotten a bitter experience
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by Wizywiz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
frozen70:

Thanks once again for your statement

You see those girls in that category, don't blame them much because they are fair Weather friends

They believe that they can only rip they don't care about labouring with any guy

So if at the end they are now left out, they will now calm down and have sense

By then they have gotten a bitter experience
well sometimes they allow life teach them without learning from those it has taught...goodafternoon godmother, hope your weekend is going on fine?
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by frozen70(f): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wizywiz:
well sometimes they allow life teach them without learning from those it has taught...goodafternoon godmother, hope your weekend is going on fine?

Its going fine
Happ weekend

Life it's self is a teacher
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by Wizywiz(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
frozen70:

Its going fine
Happ weekend

Life it's self is a teacher
..have a fun-filled day grin
Re: Funishing The House For Her Husband? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
If a man cannot furnish his house, how can he cater for his family? I can't even be in that situation,

Reminds me of a story I heard of a man that told his wife to leave his house before he got back from work if not, he would kill her, he eventually got back home to an empty house, nothing was left, because she bought everything in the house, it took him 2 years plus squatting with friends before he got back to his feet.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Solution :I Talk While Am Alone !! / Different Generations / A Black Womans Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.