Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) (1907 Views)

Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) / Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) / Isaac Fayose Mocks Dino Melaye After He Lost PDP Ticket (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
I don't support muslim muslim ticket. They want to hand over to another northerner.

Watch the video through this link

https://fb.watch/g85xgUwKZs/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
Alright
Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
LegendHero come and watch Wike grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by Urheadmaster(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wike will eventually becomes obedient in few days tongue

5 Likes

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by Massiveglory: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
No sane Nigerian will support such.

4 Likes

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by iSense247: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
post=117536125:
I don't support muslim muslim ticket. They want to hand over to another northerner.

Watch the video through this link

We Yoruba Christians will vote Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim-Muslim ticket. When MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that. So we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Those Thiefnibu slaves talking nonsense as usual that Wike will support Thiefnibu can now shut up there dirty mouth

3 Likes

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by derecho(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
O n m'eye bo lapo.
SS now 98% OBIdient

5 Likes

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by Hisxellency: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wike is saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by XerXers: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubu is rejected in the north and south south. Let M C Oluomo make him president

6 Likes

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by iSense247: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
XerXers:
Tinubu is rejected in the north and south south. Let M C Oluomo make him president
Yoruba Christians also reject Thiefnubuu's muslim-terrorist ticket. No spirit-filled Christian will vote kleptomaniac-terrorist ticket at this time in Nigeria when there's a good and balanced alternative in Peter Obi. We SW say no to muslim-terrorist ticket. You can't Islamise us again.

2 Likes

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Those Thiefnibu slaves talking nonsense as usual that Wike will support Thiefnibu can now shut up there dirty mouth
Tinubu should say goodbye to South-south votes, Rivers with highest number of voters Tinubu have no strong man supporting him, Buhari was lucky atleast Amaechi and Abe worked for Buhari unlike Tinubu grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by ChangetheChange: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin grin grin
Wike doesn't even no what he wants again, maybe Tinubu has refused to agree to Wike and his group demands
And Tinubu has rather chosen to align with Amaechi camp for 25% votes of Rivers state
Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by Coolsperm: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Even We Yoruba Christian's will not vote Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Wike doesn't even no what he wants again, maybe Tinubu has refused to agree to Wike and his group demands
And Tinubu has rather chosen to align with Amaechi camp
Stop talking nonsense

Wike don't need Tinubu, Tinubu needs Wike

Wike will never work for Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by TINUBUISMAD: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin
Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
And Tinubu has rather chosen to align with Amaechi camp for 25% votes of Rivers state

Amaechi isn't paddied with Tinubu.
Aside SW Tinubu campaign isn't solid, APC is very fragmented, by December it'll unravel.

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by LegendHero(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
post=117536163:

LegendHero come and watch Wike grin grin

Propagandists.

Go back to what Wike said, beside the facts that they cut the video before that Muslim-Muslim speech.

Below is that he said:
“Although I don’t support Muslim-Muslim, but you cannot say you want to hand over power to someone whose ethnic group is just leaving the presidency, someone whose region is just leaving the presidency.

We want equity fairness and justice. I did not say bring it to the South South, we have SE, and SW. We can now say let us give it to one of either SW, SE, and SS.”

What he’s saying is that even tho he doesn’t support Muslim-Muslim, it is far still better than handing power to another Northerner.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by Cyynthia(f): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Propagandists.

Go back to what Wike said, beside the facts that they cut the video before that Muslim-Muslim speech.

Below is that he said:
Althoigh I don’t support Muslim-Muslim, but you cannot say you want to hand over power to someone whose ethnic group is just leaving the presidency, someone whose region is just leaving the presidency.

What he’s saying is that even tho he doesn’t support Muslim-Muslim, it is far still better than handing power to another Northerner.

No difference between Atiku and Tinubu..

Atiku is a Fulani who wants to take power from another fulani

Tinubu is a Muslim who wants to take power from another Muslim

Religion is a big factor in Nigerian politics ...

Christians are not slaves

4 Likes

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by LegendHero(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Cyynthia:

No difference between Atiku and Tinubu..

Atiku is a Fulani who wants to take power from another fulani

Tinubu is a Muslim who wants to take power from another Muslim

Religion is a big factor in Nigeria politics

Wike is fighting for South.

He specifically mentioned in the video that he does not care if it come to the SS, SE, or SW and that it just come to the South.

He never made mention to religion of Buhari and the presidential candidates. All his focus was on PDP in that video and he focused majorly on Atiku ethnicity and region.

Go and watch the video well and you will see he feel no animosity towards Tinubu. The only time he made mention of Muslim-Muslim was when he wanted to say even if he won’t support Muslim-Muslim, but how will he support an Atiku to take over from Buhari who is from the same Ethnic group and Northern region like him.

He said he rather it come to the South and that any of SS , SE, and SW can take it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Propagandists.

Below is that he said:
“Although I don’t support Muslim-Muslim, but you cannot say you want to hand over power to someone whose ethnic group is just leaving the presidency, someone whose region is just leaving the presidency.

We want equity fairness and justice. I did not say bring it to the South South, we have SE, and SW. We can now say let us give it to one of either SW, SE, and SS.”

Do research on your own grin

1 Like

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by N3TRAL: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Fake newsgrin

I've watched the 7 minutes video. Nowhere Wike said he was not supporting a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by babyfaceafrica: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
So we should fry water
Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by N3TRAL: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Propagandists.

Below is that he said:

Thank you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
LegendHero:

He specifically mentioned in the video that he does not care if it come to the SS, SE, or SW and that it just come to the South.

He never made mention to religion of Buhari and the presidential candidates. All his focus was on PDP in that video and he focused majorly on Atiku ethnicity and region.

Go and watch the video well and you will see he feel no animosity towards Tinubu. The only time he made mention of Muslim-Muslim was when he wanted to say even if he won’t support Muslim-Muslim, but how will he support an Atiku to take over from Buhari who is from the same Ethnic group and Northern region like him.

He said he rather it come to the South and that any of SS , SE, and SW can take it.

I can see you are having ear problem watch again
https://fb.watch/g89hK0KvE7/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by N3TRAL: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
The irony is that the people who believe that Ben Ayade who was the first to appoint thousands of political office holders cannot make APC have 25% in Cross River State believe that Wike will stop Atiku from winning Rivers State despite PDP'S structures there.

The same people who said in July that Wike was just one person now believe that he can deliver millions of votes because they want him to port to Labour Party.

Know this: Wike is not an idiot, he can't work for Labour Party.

When Wike went to campaign in Anambra State during Primaries he told the delegates in Anambra that Peter Obi can never win a presidential elections in Nigeria.
Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Wike said I didn't support whatever they called Muslim-Muslim Ticket I don't those are his words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by LegendHero(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
post=117537771:

Do research on your own grin

What research do I need to do when we can both watch the video?

10 Likes

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by DadaHammed: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
post=117537907:

I can see you are having ear problem watch again
https://fb.watch/g89hK0KvE7/

That urchin is suffering from Otitis media.

2 Likes

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
N3TRAL:
The irony is that the people who believe that Ben Ayade who was the first to appoint thousands of political office holders cannot make APC have 25% in Cross River State believe that Wike will stop Atiku from winning Rivers State despite PDP'S structures there.

The same people who said in July that Wike was just one person now believe that he can deliver millions of votes because they want him to port to Labour Party.

Know this: Wike is not an idiot, he can't work for Labour Party.

When Wike went to campaign in Anambra State during Primaries he told the delegates in Anambra that Peter Obi can never win a presidential elections in Nigeria.
I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Wike I Will Not Support Muslim-muslim Ticket(video) by LegendHero(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
post=117538000:

Wike said I didn't support whatever they called Muslim-Muslim Ticket I don't those are his words

Then complete his statement.

I don’t support whatever they call Muslim - Muslim, but we cannot allow someone take over from the same ethnic group and the same Northern region. What I am saying is that it should come to the south. I don’t care whether it is SS, SE, or SW.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Sympathise With Peter Obi And Not Hold It Against Him- Datti Gaffes / Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover / State-by State Analysis: Predicting The Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.