Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

BREAKING: General Enenche Removed From Peter Obi Campaign List After Outcry. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: General Enenche Removed From Peter Obi Campaign List After Outcry. (2757 Views)

Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents / An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: General Enenche Removed From Peter Obi Campaign List After Outcry. by Lumenasblog(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
BREAKING: General Enenche Removed From Peter Obi Campaign List After Outcry.

Major General John Enenche (retd.), who described the Lekki shooting incident in October 2020 as being “photoshopped” and “cropped” made the list of the 1,234 members of the presidential campaign council of the Labour Party standard bearer, Peter Obi.

Recall that General Enenche, who appeared as Defence Spokesman, was addressing a press conference after the October 20, 2020 incident, and had said, “These videos were cropped and photoshopped. “If not that I am not permitted, I would have forwarded it to you. Up till this morning, I got analysts to analyse the video and they said it was cropped and put together,” he had said in the now-trending Arise TV video.

Two years after General Enenche’s dismissal of the Lekki massacre, his name appeared on Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council as a representative of the North-Central part of theMoments after the list went viral, Peter Obi’s supporters, christened ‘Obidients’, clamoured for the removal of General Enenche’s name from the campaign council over his alleged role in the defence of the Lekki shooting by the Nigerian Army on October 20, 2020, during the popular #EndSARS protest.

After the outcry by ObiDients and some Nigerians, Maj. General Enenche has been removed from Peter Obi's Campaign List for the 2023 election according to a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter on Thursday evening by Peter Obi Grassroots Mobilization. country.

Peter Obi Grassroots Mobilization tweeted: “BREAKING: Gen. John Enenche has been removed from the Labour Party PCC. Dear Obidients, we are here for you because you’re our strength � your voices does matter to us. Thanks so much.”

Re: BREAKING: General Enenche Removed From Peter Obi Campaign List After Outcry. by derecho(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
This makes Peter Obi different.
A listening President
Imagine what Desperate Atiku or Tinubu would have done

I just love how OBIdients handle issues.
Immediately an issue is spotted, it'd be dealt with.

Ojo t'aba ri'bi ni'bi n wole.

Meanwhile, make I see how Tinubu slaves wan cry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: General Enenche Removed From Peter Obi Campaign List After Outcry. by IamDietiesGod: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nice way to go.
Re: BREAKING: General Enenche Removed From Peter Obi Campaign List After Outcry. by Urheadmaster(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
derecho:
This makes Peter Obi different.
A listening President
Imagine what Desperate Atiku or Tinubu would have done

Tinubu and Atiku wouldn't have bothered to do the needful out of desperation tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: General Enenche Removed From Peter Obi Campaign List After Outcry. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obi nobi anybody mate
Re: BREAKING: General Enenche Removed From Peter Obi Campaign List After Outcry. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
very simple thing to do those other idiots will make it look like rocket science,same thing they're doing it government houses,the only thing easy for them to do is to steal and loot
Re: BREAKING: General Enenche Removed From Peter Obi Campaign List After Outcry. by Danny50: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2022
I pray he continues like this after innaugration.

(1) (Reply)

France Truck Attack: Face Of The Terrorist, 'He Wasnt A Muslim' Said Cousin / Putin Has Finally Achieved One Of His Objectives. / 80 Americans Killed In The Missle Attack By Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.