Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War (72791 Views)

Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ / Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin / World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by STOICREALIST: 7:21am On Oct 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Initially we said it was ' special military operation' ... The west; US,UK, NATO, EU, its western propagandist media and allies inconjuction with their nairaland chearleaders said RUSSIA is weak.

Now the war just started.
Yorubas says 'Mafa werey L'oyan; Never draw the bre*st of a mad woman ..
The payback is always 'maddening' .

Let me tell you about the first sentence of the new Russian general after appointment, the Armaggedon like we call him. He said and i quote:

"For our enemies, the morning doesnt start with a cup of coffee but " ... And he stopped, then comes the silence.

- The silence was deafening and loudest.
- The message was passed uncomplete but in
full.
- Precise and Concise.
- Brutal but honest.

Lot of options to come after the 'But', it depends on the choice of enemies of Russia.
The ukrainians are experiencing Raining Missiles instead of morning coffee presently.

The question now is what option is the United state and its evil allies going for?

Whatever you do, always remember: NEVER POKE THE BEAR NOR HURT ITS CHILDREN

Interestingly the motto for the Russian nuclear arsenal ballistics control unit is as follows:

“After us, Silence”.

Meaning after they strike, the entire world/planet goes silent. Everything dies. Once they push their button, nothing else will be alive to make any noise on earth.

Personally, This War should have been averted. However, the Soviet Union is attempting to keep friends of its enemies away from getting too close to them. The Friend of my Enemy is one way my enemy. And the enemy of my enemy is one way my friend. Both situations are to be used fully to one’s strategic advantage.

Ukraine wants to be friends with NATO. NATO is the Trojan Horse that the USA is using for dominance and indirect control of Europe. It is America that is usually the aggressor through these so called military Allies etc. However, Ukraine as a country is also looking for global relevance and international reputation with the West. Even Nigeria tries to belong to such strong groups of countries too.

The war should not have happened. Putin’s invasion even if it eventually allows him take over the whole of Ukraine, what about countries that border Ukraine that are NATO Allies? Will he invade those too? What about existing European Countries that are NATO Allies and already NATO Members? In my opinion, Russia should have attempted to improve its global dominance like China is doing. Today, America is worried about Chinese global dominance.

Meanwhile, China has a whole lot to learn from this war and must understand and preempt America’s support should they invade. This should be a background blue print for their major plans should they want to go on the offensive.

1 Like

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Flamemignon1(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Mrtaye:

Mumu Japan attacked Pearl harbor first and USA retaliated,was it Ukraine that went to attack Russia?
Why do you waste your time educating them? It's just funny to watch them wallow in their ignorance
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by bonechamberlain(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2022
Appleyard:

Massive protest is now rocking Europe, but the media is doing their best not to show it to people.

With winter, which is just a month away, things will really get awry for Ukraine. How I which the man can just negotiate and forget about this crisis.
Zelensky is doing the work of Biden, sacrificing his citizens for a total unnecessary war and as usual Europe foolishly joins the Americans even at the detriment of their economies.
Like you said the only option now for Zelensky is to negotiate. If not things would get worse for him and his country, that's if he even cares about Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by torqque7(m): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2022
osazsky:
see as this Muslim hausa goat they happy..I hope u know all ur Muslim brothers are now in idp camps in cameroon

Lol don't mind all these aboki cows jubilating about a fake fat pig calling himself Armageddon..A man that will soon be assassinated like the fat pig that he is. We have a VERY BIG PROBLEM IN NIGERIA WITH ABOKIS and the way most of them reason seriously.

1 Like

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Appleyard(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2022
bonechamberlain:
Zelensky is doing the work of Biden, sacrificing his citizens for a total unnecessary war and as usual Europe foolishly joins the Americans even at the detriment of their economies.
Like you said the only option now for Zelensky is to negotiate. If not things would get worse for him and his country, that's if he even cares about Ukraine.
The man has serious mental and comprehension issues. It's pathetic how he was so willing to use his country as a battle ground for great powers to test their abilities.

1 Like

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Bigchristo: 7:59am On Oct 14, 2022
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eud4eOrqBg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11302251/amp/Ukraine-brutal-general-oversaw-destruction-Aleppo-controls-Putins-forces.html
I keep telling people that Vladimir Putin is the softest person Among his cabinet members if he eventually steps down Ukraine will be overrun within few days, Putin never allow it military unleash full scale war or uses excessive forces and pinned them to use conventional weapons, all those of you shouting Ukraine this that or NATO I don’t think you’ve read history of wars being fought in the past Russians are badass Warmongering country
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by jimyjames(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2022
gaby:
Let's see how the new phase of this exercise pans out.

This General must have been deliberately reserved for the winter days ahead...
Ubanz:
This guy was trained by Putin right from when he was in Eastern Germany.
The last of the KGB turfs .
If you know Gilland and Malik, then you will understand what am saying.

If Putin is not carful , this general might overthrow him in the nearest future, especially if he does well in this war against Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by naijapikin2(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2022
Rubbish!
So he will end the war in two weeks abi!?

Before Abraham.. Jesus was.... So let him do his own and die like the rest. The moment a general is becoming more popular, putin just "puts" him down so they don't overthrow him.

All these na propaganda

1 Like

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by kansoboy: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2022
obedience4:

You think armed rebels in Syria can be compared to a real army trained and equipped by the west??
Lol, ... If Russia was doing well why changes generals..

Ppl go just dey cap anyhow.
What happened in Afghanistan? Atleast it is still very fresh.

Just pray for peace and not to they yarn rubbish. Did trump not order the killing of Iranian general? What dose dat make America, nothing but the same thing outing is doing.

America should Bleep to hell, Putin should forgive for humanity sake .
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Bigchristo: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Initially we said it was ' special military operation' ... The west; US,UK, NATO, EU, its western propagandist media and allies inconjuction with their nairaland chearleaders said RUSSIA is weak.

Let me tell you about the first sentence of the new Russian general after appointment, the Armaggedon like we call him. He said and i quote:

"For our enemies, the morning doesnt start with a cup of coffee but " ... And he stopped, then comes the silence.

full.
- Precise and Concise.
- Brutal but honest.

Lot of options to come after the 'But', it depends on the choice of enemies of Russia.
The ukrainians are experiencing Raining Missiles instead of morning coffee presently.

The question now is what option is the United state and its evil allies going for?

they’re busy preparing for Nuclear war, their planning committee has already been summoned to meet in close doors discussing possible means of attack instead of discussing peace negotiations the US and NATO along with its allies are problems to world peace
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Mrtaye: 8:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Why do you waste your time educating them? It's just funny to watch them wallow in their ignorance
Most of them are retarded illiterates, funny enough they all aspire to travel to USA and UK... also they have nuclear and extended families in these countries rather than the cursed and scorched russia that they can never be allowed to exercise their rights

2 Likes

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by ZombieSlayer1: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2022
Onuoha1234:
Armageddon will taste hell.Those who raise the sword will die by it. What did.Ukrane do to warrant Putin's war.The Soviet Union is gone for ever and ever.
If you knew what Ukraine did you'll support Putin. Most of you people supporting Ukraine here don't know the genesis of this war
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by ZombieSlayer1: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2022
4ward4:

Nah u Sabi am that way. They see it as a Defeat on US, they went as far as Circulating a voice note where Putin condemns US action in Iran and Afghanistan...They forgot US was minding there business before 9/11 struck and they needed to weed out that terrorist group.
You seem to have forgotten that Osama Bin Laden was a US CIA agent trained by the USA. Bin Laden attacked the WTC, what prevented the US from taking him out and leaving Iraq?
Let me tell you why, Iraq had huge oil and gold deposits that needed to be "liberated"

1 Like

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by JuanDeDios: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2022
lhordspy:

full.
- Precise and Concise.
- Brutal but honest.

You must be so happy. Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by sylve11: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
I still believe there is no justification for this war, non of us will gleefully watch our home land leveled to the ground just to message someone's ego and pride. The war is unjustifiable and I sincerely sympathise with the courageous Ukrainians in this midst of this unholy desire if Putin. Mark it somewhere, there will never be a winner in this war.

there will be a winner. cool
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by lhordspy: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2022
STOICREALIST:

Interestingly the motto for the Russian nuclear arsenal ballistics control unit is as follows:

“After us, Silence”.

Meaning after they strike, the entire world/planet goes silent. Everything dies. Once they push their button, nothing else will be alive to make any noise on earth.

Personally, This War should have been averted. However, the Soviet Union is attempting to keep friends of its enemies away from getting too close to them. The Friend of my Enemy is one way my enemy. And the enemy of my enemy is one way my friend. Both situations are to be used fully to one’s strategic advantage.

Ukraine wants to be friends with NATO. NATO is the Trojan Horse that the USA is using for dominance and indirect control of Europe. It is America that is usually the aggressor through these so called military Allies etc. However, Ukraine as a country is also looking for global relevance and international reputation with the West. Even Nigeria tries to belong to such strong groups of countries too.

The war should not have happened. Putin’s invasion even if it eventually allows him take over the whole of Ukraine, what about countries that border Ukraine that are NATO Allies? Will he invade those too? What about existing European Countries that are NATO Allies and already NATO Members? In my opinion, Russia should have attempted to improve its global dominance like China is doing. Today, America is worried about Chinese global dominance.

Meanwhile, China has a whole lot to learn from this war and must understand and preempt America’s support should they invade. This should be a background blue print for their major plans should they want to go on the offensive.

Goodmorning sir, Firstly, i love the three words motto. I will make my findings and read more about it too. Maybe quote it here someday. Lol.

On th Russian issue, the thing is in this present world of ours, you have to 'nip the bud' very early. The world is evolving faster, so is its countries getting more aggressive.

Niw take for instance, initially, when US invaded cuba to oust thier government, and it failed. Cuba invited Russia for alliance. When US got the intelligence of Russia's rimance with cuba. They acted immediately. Pres. john Kennedy immediately quarantined cuba and almost getting ready for another invasion. If not that they (US) did what Russia told them by pulling out their missiles off turkey close to russia. Before Russia did same.

And up until now. Cuba is still bearing that brunt. Still being punish with heavy sanctions, infact to the smallest importation of coke. They are still the only country with NK where cocacola is not present 'officially' .

Now imagine that same US now playing the same card with ukraine in disguise of NATO to do what they rejected of Russia in cuba. Now what do you call that?

Forget the emotional media approach always saying people are dying, children blah blah blah. Those are just cheap media victimization card against the Russians. Do you know for one thing if Russia was one of those arab or african nation they can bully at will. They would have invaded them, kill their leader and install their puppet even without all this plenty talks.

They are testing Russia through ukraine to know the might of Russia, and it is very Nice Russia keeps showing them how brutal they are. Now back to why i said you have to nip the bud early. China perceived weakness in the face of oppressors is sending a wrong signal to the nations around them. Nobody even takes their words serious anymore. They threatened Small taiwan not to entertain US speaker, Pelosi. She did, taiwan dared China because taiwan knows it is just empty threats.

Rule one of this world, Never let someone knows your weakness. China have shown to the world their weakneas which is theur economy. Reason why you see US 'warning' and 'threatening' china at will like a third world countries. It is that bad and such a pity for a great Nation like that.

To the extent that the US went as far as instigating Hingkong to start forming that they are not part of china. Cant you see the immediate reaction china took against hongkong. Cant you see it yield positive result? Who is talking about hongkong now? All those media bully and threaten, criticism the United state made against China that time, which have them materalised? That's what am saying. China needs to take stand just like they courageouly did in hongkong. If not it will get worat, countries like southkorea, japan, taiwan and other small Asian country will start calling them bluff, because all because they knows they cant 'risk their economy' according to China.

Very bad. US is trying to create another technological market in taiwan, south korea and Japan. With time, they will instigate other western to start tilting towards those countries.

Now when will that china economy dominace they so rely and afraid to lose not fall?

When? Russia knew they are already planning a gas market alternative even before the war, he fvcks them up anyways before that plan could materalised, just when they Russia still have a very good bargain. He hits them hard.

Now that is a calculative nation.

2 Likes

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by BigBashiru: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2022
pansophist:

And I don't think it's just Africa. They want to control the world. And the only two countries stopping them are china and Russia. If these two countries are destroyed, then the whole world will be in hell.

To predict the future, we only have to study history. After the fall of Soviet Union, many Soviet States was incorporated into western Hemisphere, against the agreement they gave to Gorbachev, and now they are using those countries to fight Russia.

If they succeed in breaking Russia, they will use the resurrecting countries from Russia to face China. Just as they are using Taiwan, Japan and Korea to harass China.

Lithuania, latvia, estonia, Poland, Georgia, Moldova, all these countries were basically part of the Soviet Union just thirty years ago. But now, one would think they were not one country with Russia just decades ago.

The plan the West have for the world is so dark and evil, that I'm baffled by the stupidity of the masses for lacking the comprehension to detect patterns, and see the gameplay for what it is. I'm glad Russia and China are ruled by competent leaders. Not the shameless one we have in Nigeria that would see the country just to be in power.

Excellent write up...over 100 First Nations in Canada were destroyed. The English PM John Macdonald declared the natives "savages" forcefully separated children from their parents and sent them them to "Indian Residential schools" where they we forbidden from speaking their language- the land was stolen and belongs to their crown I.e. queen....

Then they came to Africa and again declared Africans savages living in mud huts- that's what many Africans believe about themselves today not knowing it's an old colonial script that has been used on natives around the world....the maori ppl of new Zealand were also declared savages when the colonialists came to them.

2 Likes

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by BigBashiru: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2022
sweetkev:
I don't understand. How is NATO trying to eliminate Africa ?

One of the first ppl that mentioned me on this thread has more details.... read his post....

NATO is a Western military alliance.... the West though they feign to, does not hv good plans in Africa you can see evidence of it in mali where this year and last France actively supports terrorist groups there and performs illegal air reconnaissance on behalf of terrorist groups- this isn't conspiracy theory the evidence is there....

The West wiped out native american tribes in USA and native tribes in Canada....to create two states....the reason Canada runs immigration programs isn't because they are so generous its bcis they colonized native land, put native populations in "reserves" and now are inviting you to complete their evil work in Canada this is called SETTLER COLONIALISM....that's also why the United States used to run visa lottery. Now observe that non colonized states do not run these visa schemes...

The British also successfully stole South African land then with South africa under their control used South africa to try and get Namibia and tried to replicate what they did in Canada in South Africa and Zimbabwe....they hv not left africa alone...they keep passing evil resolutions for African countries at the UN but Russia and China keep blocking the adoption of such resolutions....

HOW IS NATO TRYING TO ELIMINATE AFRICA....NATOs illegal war in Lybia and numerous illegal military intervention in Africa under the guise of human rights....they need to get Russia out of the way first before they can finish their evil work in Africa...

And the West does hv a plan to rule the world...

1 Like

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by BigBashiru: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2022
4ward4:

From your Name I know what your pain is ...Keep saying Thrash...Nato doesn't need War to destroy Africans , your vaccines and aids are gotten from most of their members...If you are angered by the previous presence of US in Iran and other Terrorists countries, you should kindly tell your people to stop the act of Terrorism...If not 9/11 attack what will the west have with Iran and mid east.
Russia and China can never stop US if they are bent of eliminating a territory, mark the World Never.
Do you even have any idea that the highest number of students in US are from CHINA and Asia countries.We are talking about solid research and patents and you are bringing Russia & China Close to the US

The "aid" are actually unsolicited....but I agree with ur first sentence...... United States is 246 years old....the empire is in decline....they are not as powerful as they once were... you overestimate them.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Morphinne: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
I still believe there is no justification for this war, non of us will gleefully watch our home land leveled to the ground just to message someone's ego and pride. The war is unjustifiable and I sincerely sympathise with the courageous Ukrainians in this midst of this unholy desire if Putin. Mark it somewhere, there will never be a winner in this war.
The line between being courageous and being foolish is thinner than a piece of graphene my friend.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by 4ward4: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Mr man will you just STFU with your double standards and hypocrisy ??

Did you criticize US/NATO that has destabilized countries all in the name of helping to install democracy ?
Look at Iraq and Libya today! Look at Venezuela and Cuba etc. Same US almost went into a nuclear war with the soviets when the later wanted to build a military base in Cuba. US killed over a hundred thousand people mostly children and women in Iraq during its invasion in 2003 when they accused Saddam of being in possession of WMD( and they never found such weapons). They only said it was a collateral damage. You guys hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

I must recognize your Fish brain mixed with Mucus way of thinking.
I will only engage you if I perceive you understands;
1) Terrorism & Religion ( in radical form)
2) Democracy and it's Evolution in the 21st century context.
And not going about pouring irrelevant history's.
3) It is obvious you have no idea how both 1& 2 war started.Russia act is enough have called for a full invasion by US & it's allies countries into it territories. Reason why Zelensky is pisssed .That again should take you to (2) above.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by 4ward4: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

You seem to have forgotten that Osama Bin Laden was a US CIA agent trained by the USA. Bin Laden attacked the WTC, what prevented the US from taking him out and leaving Iraq?
Let me tell you why, Iraq had huge oil and gold deposits that needed to be "liberated"

Nice question buddy, after the Attack he went hidding, and mind you , he wasn't just an individual.This was a sect an ideology with a lot of trained fighters. This same question should be asked and rephrase as ,Why wasn't Shekarua, taken down so easily ?They were prepared for the clamp back and as a rule in war , the Topmost General should be the very last to die.He Osama was a General ,who even got married and lived a normal life yrs after the Attack.
Majority of Oil Companies are owned by Britain and the US, the have the skills and expertise to do that, most countries in the world can't order them to go away from the oil sector.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by 4ward4: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2022
BigBashiru:

The "aid" are actually unsolicited....but I agree with ur first sentence...... United States is 246 years old....the empire is in decline....they are not as powerful as they once were... you overestimate them.

Glad you understood, Majority of African countries can't survive without Aid, this is as a result of our greedy leadership.
Do you know US have the highest patent of scientific Research . This isn't just Research but prototypes waiting to be modeled in Arsenals, You can say the Great Britain have lost their power, but not USA.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by akbonus: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2022
HE IS OVERRATED I BEG,LET HIM COME TO THE WAR FRONT IF HE TRUST HIMSELF AS AN A GENERAL OF ARMAGEDDON IF HE WILL NOT PERISH LIKE HIS PREDECESSORS,USELESS PUTIN AND FOOLISH INSANE GENERAL ARMAGEDDON.IS BUHARI NOT A WAR VETERAN?AND A GENERAL FOR THAT MATTER?LOOK HOW INSECURITY HAS TAKEN IT'S TOLL IN THIS COUNTRY DESTROYING EVERYTHING PEOPLE HAVE STRUGGLE TO BUILD OVER THE YEARS.ALL GENERALS ARE AS USELESS AS THE NIGERIAN POLICE.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Minjim: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2022
Even Putin dare not bring NATO into this war.

If he wants to face NATO he should throw a stone into Polland

VeryWickedMan:
The end is near for Ukraine, US, NATO and any other entity foolish enough to align with them.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by kunlesehan(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Please go ahead

FakeIgboJew:

Sweet meme.

Can I borrow it in future ?

1 Like

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by udemzyudex(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2022
timesupreloaded:
All of NATO is even a small ant. Russia will destroy them all in 15 seconds. That's why they keep looking for new members. If they are that powerful why are they teaming up looking to contain Russia? Media don mess all of una head up, Russia is a trillion times capable of destroying the whole world more than 1billion times. Na police operation them dey do. All NATO will see is a flash a second is even too much for Russia to destroy the whole of Europe. 50 countries pledge weapons for Ukraine yesterday, I laugh all of them. Russia will chew them to pieces in 0.5 second.

Yet Russia couldn't destroy Germany during the world war.

Trash talk.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Quaddafi29: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2022
Let him first order the evacuation of Kiev and after one month, level it. Then he should flatten every single airport, port and railway. Then let us see how the 30 countries of NATO plus their their slave Ukraine will win the war.
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by timesupreloaded: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2022
ajealadick:
Noise everywhere. He will die like the other 12 generals gone. Just watch
no single russian general died. you are a brainwashed donkey. Russia only deployed police officers. The real soldiers are back in Russia waiting to burn 330million bastard Americans to ashes in a nuclear holocaust. Stop being a donkey and camel
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by Luxuriant: 10:42am On Oct 14, 2022
Amen!!!
ObaloluwaTel:
He will die a shameful death
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by VeryWickedMan: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2022
Minjim:

Even Putin dare not bring NATO into this war.

If he wants to face NATO he should throw a stone into Polland

You don shift post from Ukraine to Poland?
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by PlanktonX: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2022
Get sense , you refuse!!

If America tells you that we dey your back, look well nobody dey your back, except you get oil, gas and other natural resources for them to lick.

Now Americans dey enjoy early morning coffee, But Ukraine dey receive early morning rain of bombs.

Ukraine, should back out, then pray that someday God gives him power big enough to fight it's enemies.

Abeg, people are dying, children are being lost daily, plz end this stupid war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.