Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War (72789 Views)

Sergei Surovikin, Russia War Commander Admits Kherson Situation ‘Very Difficult’ / Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin / World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by donbrowser(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Fiverr is the [url=Fiverr.com/product_descri]bomb[/url]
Re: Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War by dapoRead: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
OriOko88:
sad
I think this Russia ukraine war just started getting really hot. Its now looking like a real war. I saw the video of how the crimea bridge on which Russian ammunition was being conveyed was blown up. It was like an armagedon. The whole place was trembled. A three carriage bridge blown up shocked.

Was also very stunned when a russian missile hit an Ukrainian city,the flame and smoke so huge that all the electric poles fell,and I thought they won't have power for the next two years. Was marvelled when zelensky said power has been restored to the city I was like wtf shocked.

Oyinbo too much abeg

He lied as usual like he always did.. Odessa has been using Gen as far back as even 2017.. Lights goes off and on anytime and generator sound is not new thing.. This war just made the rest of Ukraine using the same thing.... Generator.. Now they re rationing light in the western part of the country.. it's really terrible.. Ukraine has been turned to Naija standard, thanks to the comedian.. The foolish president with no power..

They re thinking of puting Elenksy statue in the u.S.A.. I think ukraine is fast becoming a state of the U.s.. It is that bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.