Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. (1687 Views)

I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. / Am Just Tired, And I Don't Know What To Do Anymore, Please Help Me / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Babafrayol23: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Someone should advice this young man that will clock 20 in few months
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
Go and enlist in the military. Have a purpose since you said you don't have one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Babafrayol23: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Olasyke:
Go and enlist in the military. Have a purpose since you said you don't have one.
Lol I like Force before but coup de tat no dey again. Pain me military era is gone only bokoharam army dey face now
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by wisestman(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Babafrayol23:

Commit your life to the one (God) that knows you best and he will direct your steps. Start with this first because no man can advice you better than the one that created you.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by michlins(m): 4:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Na social media dey deceive you.

At 20, you don't have to figure it all out. But social media is making you feel you should have known it all. That is a big lie.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by inforesource: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2022
How many skills have you learned?
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2022
Nah god go guide us!
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2022
michlins:
Na social media dey deceive you.

At 20, you don't have to figure it all out. But social media is making you feel you should have known it all. That is a big lie.

Hmmm. The pressure is intense.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by vinceyinnovation: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2022
Let me give you a dishonest reply...

Remember what Paw-Paw told his father Sam loco....

Use your life for money rituals and enrich a few of your family members...

they will be very grateful for that

....they may even mold a statue for you

....after all it not easy for one man to die to liberate the family from the pangs of poverty grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by IsellSmartTvs: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2022
At 20
U suppose still Dey collect money for food from ur parent.
Tell ur parent to enrol u where u can get a skill,na now ur life just start as u just finished secondary school.
No fall for social media charade

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by phemmyfour: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Babafrayol23:
just 20.....come back when you are 40

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Elevation(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2022
Become born again, and follow the dictates of Jesus Christ, you'll thank me later also, read any book by R. Kiyosaki. Download any message by Apostle Joshua Selman, Apostle Micheal Orokpo and Apostle Arome Osayi.Do your best to attend college or get a skill and be super proficient at it. God bless you big bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2022
@20....
U for listen to any eriga songs especially motivation or okemute.
U never see anything, you are the real gift kid, brace up and show the world u can do it.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by arthurwillia(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2022
At 20 you should not be mad at yourself for not figuring it out na. At 25 sef I was still struggling
Don’t let social media frenzy kill you o.. just have a process. Everything na process
The only mistake you’ll be doing is if you don’t have anything doing now like school or learning something that is worthwhile
If you are just hanging around and waiting for manna
You go tey there oo
At 20 what you need is a process that will pave way for you later. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by onlinestaff2020: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2022
At 20, you should go and die.
I'm not the one that said it oh but Adams Oshiomole.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by LostMyZeal(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
wisestman:

Commit your life to the one (God) that knows you best and he will direct your steps. Start with this first because no man can advice you better than the one that created you.

Indeed you're a wise man

You gave him the best advice he'll ever have
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Learn something, keep distractions away
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by falcon01: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Babafrayol23:
memes, lots of memes.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Babafrayol23: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
falcon01:
memes, lots of memes.
okay
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Babafrayol23: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
May god help me
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by KdpMaster: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Babafrayol23:
Go and download top 10 Jordan Peterson you tube video on goal setting and achievement,motivation, inspiration and reset your life

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies- Check These Out! / Siao Interview / Mutual Benefits Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.