Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. (1757 Views)

I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. / Am Just Tired, And I Don't Know What To Do Anymore, Please Help Me / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Babafrayol23: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2022
I lost my job 3 months ago. I don't have 1# on my account . I have been drinking only garri for past 3 weeks. Garri has finished now nothing again. Someone should teach me how to catch fish or give me fish. I need help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by duro4chang(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2022
God will meet your need.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Gentlechika(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2022
Go out there get any kind of job, it must not be a white collar job. Start from some where first. If you are relying on people sympathy, you're on a long thing man. Everybody get one or two financial burden.

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Babafrayol23: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Gentlechika:
Go out there get any kind of job, it must not be a white collar job. Start from some where first. If you are relying on people sympathy, you're on a long thing man. Everybody get one or two financial burden.
Thank you
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by jessy1990(f): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hi, please send me a message

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Babafrayol23: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2022
jessy1990:
Ok sir
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Starboytwo(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
It will pass. I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Babafrayol23: 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2022
Starboytwo:
It will pass. I wish you well.
Amen
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Babafrayol23: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
jessy1990:
I have messaged you but you haven't replied
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by falcon01: 6:03am On Oct 23, 2022
Babafrayol23:

it's a process you have to follow baba frayo, you can't run or hide from it. All your sufferings is necessary just work through it and it will be OK.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Odaveboy(m): 6:13am On Oct 23, 2022
God abeg
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Berrityga: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2022
You want to be selling fish?? Abi is my eyes paining me??
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2022
You this useless guy again. You are a new member and yet you suddenly know your way around Nairaland, and all your topics have been of you begging. So this is the new tactic: Create many profiles, post 1 – 2 "responsible" topics, leave Nairaland or 1 – 2 months and then return to begin begging. And by the time this one is blocked again, you revert to the other ones you opened while creating new ones to use in the future.

You are hungry and have been drinking garri for several weeks but you somehow have data to browse the internet. Isn't that madness? Isn't that sickness?

How you guys reason never ceases to surprise me. You sit in front of a computer all day looking for whom to defraud. What do you spend the money on at the end of the day? Alcohol, prostitutes, and clothes that fade after 3 weeks. Why don’t you deploy that effort into learning a useful skill? It will pay you in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by abokikhalifa: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2022
Babafrayol23:
I lost my job 3 months ago. I don't have 1# on my account . I have been drinking only garri for past 3 weeks. Garri has finished now nothing again. Someone should teach me how to catch fish or give me fish. I need help

Security job is available o. If you can do it. 28k monthly. If i can start with that till you find somthing better. 24 hours
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Babafrayol23: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Security job is available o. If you can do it. 28k monthly. If i can start with that till you find somthing better. 24 hours
Link me up I can do it
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Babafrayol23: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

You this useless guy again. You are a new member and yet you suddenly know your way around Nairaland, and all your topics have been of you begging. So this is the new tactic: Create many profiles, post 1 – 2 "responsible" topics, leave Nairaland or 1 – 2 months and then return to begin begging. And by the time this one is blocked again, you revert to the other ones you opened while creating new ones to use in the future.

You are hungry and have been drinking garri for several weeks but you somehow have data to browse the internet. Isn't that madness? Isn't that sickness?

How you guys reason never ceases to surprise me. You sit in front of a computer all day looking for whom to defraud. What do you spend the money on at the end of the day? Alcohol, prostitutes, and clothes that fade after 3 weeks. Why don’t you deploy that effort into learning a useful skill? It will pay you in the long run.
If you can't offer anything or suggest a good advice just pass and go. How many accounts have I created with your fore father's phone Bleep off man !!
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Babafrayol23: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2022
Berrityga:
You want to be selling fish?? Abi is my eyes paining me??
That's idioms. I mean link me up with any job or assist me
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by jay1000: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Pls am interested, which state?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2022
Babafrayol23:

If you can't offer anything or suggest a good advice just pass and go. How many accounts have I created with your fore father's phone Bleep off man !!

It's like I've spoiled business for you grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by abokikhalifa: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2022
jay1000:

Pls am interested, which state?

Lagos State, Lagos mainland.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by abokikhalifa: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Babafrayol23:

Link me up I can do it
Lagos State. Call or text me 09122498392
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Babafrayol23: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

It's like I've spoiled business for you grin grin grin
I'm not here for begging Mr man . If you can't suggest a good advice or say reasonable things bleep up man. It's not by how far it's by how well just bleep up man. You don't know how things dey be coz you still dey chop for your mama pot
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Babafrayol23: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2022
abokikhalifa:
Lagos State. Call or text me 09122498392
With accomodations
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by abokikhalifa: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2022
Babafrayol23:

With accomodations

I don't know about the accomodation aspect o. I only know about the job
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2022
Babafrayol23:

I'm not here for begging Mr man . If you can't suggest a good advice or say reasonable things bleep up man. It's not by how far it's by how well just bleep up man. You don't know how things dey be coz you still dey chop for your mama pot

Lol. Keep throwing tantrums. We know your type. No be today. This is how you Yahoo boys behave the moment we spoil your parole. Common thief. Scammer.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Babafrayol23: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

Lol. Keep throwing tantrums. We know your type. No be today. This is how you Yahoo boys behave the moment we spoil your parole. Common thief. Scammer.

How many people your papa and mama don scam . Mumu boys wey no sabi anything for life I know you're just looking for validation.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Babafrayol23:

How many people your papa and mama don scam . Mumu boys wey no sabi anything for life I know you're just looking for validation.

I will spoil your format. Thief. Yahoo boy.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Babafrayol23: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2022
Thank you sir
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Babafrayol23: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

I will spoil your format. Thief. Yahoo boy.
How did Yahoo relate with what they are saying here.... How old are you? Childish. I know you're just envying Young boys that are making it real, Focus on yourself bruh this life na by choice .
Re: I Don't Know What To Do Anymore With My Life. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
Babafrayol23:

How did Yahoo relate with what they are saying here.... How old are you? Childish. I know you're just envying Young boys that are making it real, Focus on yourself bruh this life na by choice .

Lol. Isn't this part of your format? Are you all not the same thing? Your life revolves around fraud. Every single one of you. Idiots. When you are not stealing from foreigners, you are stealing from your fellow Nigerians. What do you call the fraudulent acts you commit against Nigerians again? Local, abi. Does your activity here not qualify as "local fraud" as you guys say? Scumbag. You'll deactivate that account last last. Thief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Know The Meaning Of This / Dangote Refinery: Increase Your Knowledge Base / Mobil Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.