Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release (1573 Views)

Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / Obidients On A Boat Ride To Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos / It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by Durabest: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
The game of politics just began.Just a second the obidients statement has changed to"who obidients help" We are going" oh obi your people has left you behind i warned you all these while what a pity at the time you needed your cut of the heavy donations you were hoping on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by Sparrk007(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by LadyExcellency: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Which kind Igbophobia is this?

One thing every intelligence person in Nigeria knows is that Igbos are not part of Nigeria problem and will never be in the nearest future.

Please free than and face your world.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by TINUBUISMAD: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
You are very stupid and senseless urchin
We dey here dey give una wotowoto

14 Likes

Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by RingRoadMafia: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
In a few days time, you will come again and wail about how even Kanu is supporting Obi, how Obi is IPOB commander et al.

You urchins are the most confused set of bafoons I've ever come across on the web.

12 Likes

Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by Sergio103(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hallucination is real

2 Likes

Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by RingRoadMafia: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Which kind Igbophobia is this?

Thanks for clarifying me earlier today, ma'am
Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by Brimstone77: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Durabest:
The game of politics just began.Just a second the obidients statement has changed to"who obidients help" We are going" oh obi your people has left you behind i warned you all these while what a pity at the time you needed your cut of the heavy donations you were hoping on.

You so much wish

Lolz you should brace up for more shocks....
Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by LadyExcellency: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Thanks for clarifying me earlier today, ma'am

I appreciate.
Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by derecho(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kikikiki... Afenifere too stopped being OBIdient because Nnamdi KANU is out

As things are now,
Present Peter Obi and Nnamdi KANU before igbos.
Igbos will choose Peter Obi over Nnamdi KANU. Fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by Durabest: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
In a few days time, you will come again and wail about how even Kanu is supporting Obi, how Obi is IPOB commander et al.

You urchins are the most confused set of bafoons I've ever come across on the web.
Inside you know what i mean stop pretending you have abandoned obi movement from today.
Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by RingRoadMafia: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
LadyExcellency:

I appreciate.

But you didn't finish the tutorial

1 Like

Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by RingRoadMafia: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Durabest:
Inside you know what i mean stop pretending you have abandoned obi movement from today.

I know you're used to running away from challenges, not everyone is a coward like you, bruv.

5 Likes

Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by LadyExcellency: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

But you didn't finish the tutorial

Sorry, I was busy. What was the next question?
Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by Durabest: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

I know you're used to running away from challenges, not everyone is a coward like you, bruv.
go and do your biafra things don't confuse us,buhari hold una brain for hand he remote you anyhow.
Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by Chidibe212(f): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Durabest:
go and do your biafra things don't confuse us,buhari hold una brain for hand he remote you anyhow.

Who is the us?

You are just mocking a man fighting for the liberation of his people from oppression, lack of justice and equity. You that have been enjoying freedom, please show us your achievements.

Show us how Nigeria that you might mention as "Us" have positivity affected your life for the past 8 years

1 Like

Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by RingRoadMafia: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Sorry, I was busy. What was the next question?

I read somewhere about the Islamic version of the antichrist, I heard he'll come with one eye and some blasphemous stuff written on his forehead. I thought that that's the Mahdi?
Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by Tinubuagbado: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Durabest:

You are really cursed and I place more curses upon you. I hex everything concerning you.

This will be the last politics you will ever participate in.
Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by Durabest: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

You are really cursed and I place more curses upon you. I hex everything concerning you.

This will be the last politics you will ever participate in.
back to sender to you and your generations.SEE YOUR USELESS HEAD LIKE DEVIL HANDBILL.
Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by LadyExcellency: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

I read somewhere about the Islamic version of the antichrist, I heard he'll come with one eye and some blasphemous stuff written on his forehead. I thought that that was the Mahdi.

No, he isn't the Antichrist. You are mistakenly joining Bible teachings with Qur'an and driving a narrative between the Events after the Rapture in Christian Eschatology and Islamic Endtime Eschatology.

Muslims hold that Isa (Jesus) and the Mahdi will be present at the same time, that the leaders who will carry out their commands will be from the Quraysh tribe, and that afterward, Isa (Jesus) will be the Vizier (commander in chief) of the Mahdi. It's also believed that he will perform the prayer behind Mahdi and follow him.
Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by PeterObi4LP: 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
All of you shouting OBIdient have left Peter Obi are yet to wake up from slumber. We are here to keep pressing your neck till Peter Obi is declare Nigeria President next year.

Need I remind the urchins and Agbadorians that one of the reason my Igbo friends are supporting Obi is because of NK. Now that he is release, even those supporting APC and PDP, those who have make up their mind before not to vote will all vote for Peter Obi.

We said it here before that Federal Government have no case against NK but they keep playing around the galary.

LeoDeking
Udele1
OyigboUpdate
BATstist
Okoroawusa
and all the newly imported urches your fear have finally cut up with you. Shame on you all.

Sunday Igboho our prayers are with you, next is your turn to come back.

All the above mentioned BATSTARDS
Go AND DIE

1 Like

Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by Okoroawusa: 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
All of you shouting OBIdient have left Peter Obi are yet to wake up from slumber. We are here to keep pressing your neck till Peter Obi is declare Nigeria President next year.

Need I remind the urchins and Agbadorians that one of the reason my Igbo friends are supporting Obi is because of NK. Now that he is release, even those supporting APC and PDP, those who have make up their mind before not to vote will all vote for Peter Obi.

We said it here before that Federal Government have no case against NK but they keep playing around the galary.

LeoDeking
Udele1
OyigboUpdate
BATstist
Okoroawusa
and all the newly imported urches your fear have finally cut up with you. Shame on you all.

Sunday Igboho our prayers are with you, next is your turn to come back.

All the above mentioned BATSTARDS
Go AND DIE
Odika Ina alacha otu nwanyi onye ara? Because isi agbarigo gi.... like seriously
Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by PeterObi4LP: 12:52am On Oct 14, 2022
[
Okoroawusa:

Odika Ina alacha otu nwanyi onye ara? Because isi agbarigo gi.... like seriously

GO AND DIE
Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by XerXers: 1:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Durabest:
Na so you said they abandoned Kanu. Continue switching
Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by techWriter3: 2:14am On Oct 14, 2022
You not very stupid and senseless urchinWe dey here dey give una wotowoto
Re: Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release by Durabest: 6:49am On Oct 14, 2022
XerXers:

Na so you said they abandoned Kanu. Continue switching
Am very sincere somebody there was no time i said such a thing and beside in my family we don't lie.show me the thread or remain silent.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win The Next Presidential Elections? / akwa ibom satellite pictures . there is no oil in akwa ibom T hisGlobe.com / Had It Been Emefiele Is From North, Yorubas Will Never Condemn Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.