Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,679 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United (30414 Views)

"Papilo" - Fans Hail Kanu Nwankwo As He Dances While Nigeria Beats South Africa / Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) / Facts About Nigeria's Goalkeeper, Francis Uzoho With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by ORIAYO70(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2022
robosky02:

tps://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11313531/Fans-hail-Omonia-Nicosia-goalkeeper-Francis-Uzoho-stunning-performance

Nigeria get Badluck jare, Uzoho is far better than that yellow Yahoo boy keeper... Sometimes too our defense too
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by robosky02(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2022
Uzoho has prove that he deserve to be Nigeria's numero uno

Look at how he kept Ronaldo guessing, even ast the world cup he did well against Messi

He only need to

1. Be consistent with his performance in every game

2. He need to keep focus from start to finish to avoid those silly mistake of the part

3. We need to change Nigeria's goal keeper trainer.... Get s good one who will bring the best out of him

Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by bonnyhope: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2022
NuclearReactor:
To think that this is the same keeper that with him in our post ghana and algeria scored us so easily is what i cant wrap my head around.

Their type shine once in 10 matches

1 Like

Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by Starz825(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2022
TriCee:
And he comes back to Nigeria to ship in goals.
Na him shop be that though, business man.
May na no kill me for here abeg
He say na him shop be that cheesy

Since na their him dey earn money cheesy
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by Painsoother(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2022
ppogba:
Doing the right thing at the wrong time is equal to doing nothing.

Breaking soccer loving hearts in front of your people and performing heroics inside one yeye old Trafford is rubbish.

How beautiful would it have been if he had helped Nigeria qualify for the world cup and now have the whole world looking forward to seeing you doing the same at the WC?

Yeye!

Na Ghana I fear, I no fear Casemiro.
In as much as it hurts, knowing that Nigeria will not be represented in Qatar. All the plaudits would have as usual gone to the coaching team and the overly corrupt Nff topbrass. Not so many fans would have singled out Uzoho for praises too. Lastly, that super eagle (aside from very few players) does not deserve a world cup berth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by Starz825(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2022
membranus:

Ovulation (na woman him be?) ko, ovation ni.
As in cheesy
He has once mentioned me with that ovulation shit when we talked about Ronaldo too

1 Like

Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by Nasman387(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2022
You expect him to put in his best and get injured then you'll leave him?
All man done wise up for naija.
paulolee:
This bomb
Make United sign am to bench de gea na
He cost us the World Cup and slew never still forgive am
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by ppogba: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2022
Painsoother:
In as much as it hurts, knowing that Nigeria will not be represented in Qatar. All the plaudits would have as usual gone to the coaching team and the overly corrupt Nff topbrass. Not so many fans would have singled out Uzoho for praises too. Lastly, that super eagle (aside from very few players) does not deserve a world cup berth.

You and I seem to be on the same page.
I cannot imagine the team we would have taken to the world cup if we had qualified. Without being un- patriotic, thank God we will not be disgraced at this edition.

For anyone that thinks Nigeria has a team now, please wake up from your slumber.
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by Ibrahim505(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2022
At sofascore, he was rated 10, the highest rating.
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by masui(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Ronaldo should retire now that his ovulation is still very loud

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg oooooo
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by ike007(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2022
See wetin the werey talk before him wan use frustration kill united

Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by shuttox: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2022
NuclearReactor:
To think that this is the same keeper that with him in our post ghana and algeria scored us so easily is what i cant wrap my head around.
African not worth it
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by RomanGreen: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Privatepart00:
Man United players are poor in finishing, Uzoho wasn’t that good .
Look at Rashord second miss , just played down to the keeper
Same with Ronaldo and others
Man City will score same Omonia over 10 goals
United pattern of playing makes the opponent look so extraordinary

You are a sadist, until you see blood before you know Uzoho tried...if UTD has scored 5 goals now, you'll still come here to bash Uzoho for conceding..tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by Morphinne: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2022
The guy na wall of Jericho grin
13 clean saves
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by obaaderemi: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2022
anonimi:

How much do we pay him compared with our NFA officials and other public office holders?
You think sey im be mumu like many Nigerians, since we too sabi follow monkey dey work for baboon to dey chop
There's no sense in this post. George Weah was celebrated worldwide because he did his best for his national team and here you are encouraging Nigerians to continue being disloyal to the country all because some officials are thieves. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by phemmyfour: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2022
NuclearReactor:
motivation and consistency is key....
You did not rely on him at Afcon only to throw him in at the last minute for WCQ, that's enough pressure for him to handle
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by Elock1: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2022
NuclearReactor:
people improve with time... He is just 23
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by fof1: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2022
NuclearReactor:

Trainings and More Training...Exposure to Challenges and Enhabced Drills and Maturity are his Key Leads into a Better Keeper...
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by Tegabadguy(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2022
paulolee:
This bomb
Make United sign am to bench de gea na
He cost us the World Cup and slew never still forgive am
you are right
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by WantsandMore: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2022
The only chance omonia got their striker messed it up.
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by bewla(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2022
NuclearReactor:
I can't kill my self
Mentality for Nigeria
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by saintruky(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2022
NuclearReactor:

Club pay high pass country pay....
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by Roman7(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2022
BABANGBALI:

Ovulation?
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by Roman7(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2022
EdiskyHarry:

His defenders were not good at all.
So many shots on target but he saved almost all.
But in the match against Algeria, the only two shots on target were goals at far ranges

Na okoye dey post vs Algeria na
Make una free uzoho abeg
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by maziude: 10:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Privatepart00:
Man United players are poor in finishing, Uzoho wasn’t that good .
Look at Rashord second miss , just played down to the keeper
Same with Ronaldo and others
Man City will score same Omonia over 10 goals
United pattern of playing makes the opponent look so extraordinary

Manchester United Vs Omonia Nicosa not Manchester City Vs Omonia Nicosa.

Typical Nigerian mentality.
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by comodo: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2022
BABANGBALI:
You are right, before he enters menopause.
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by odomanis: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2022
NuclearReactor:

A goalkeeper is as good as his defense line. If the defense is inactive, the goalkeeper becomes helpless.
Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by Keegan: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2022
main24:
Man U makes below average club looks strong.

Give Haaland same chances Rashford had, Haaland would have had double hat-trick.

That's just it. Man U don fade.

1 Like

Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by Dybala11(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Roman7:

Make una free uzoho abeg
He's probably referring to our Semi-final match against Algeria in the last two edition of AFCON. We lost to Algeria by 2 goals to 1.

1 Like

Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by EdiskyHarry: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
Roman7:

Make una free uzoho abeg
Wow, then I've made a mistake.
Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United by anonimi: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
obaaderemi:
There's no sense in this post. George Weah was celebrated worldwide because he did his best for his national team and here you are encouraging Nigerians to continue being disloyal to the country all because some officials are thieves. SMH.

Not all of us must have your Stockholm syndrome kind of sense sir. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Argentinian Fan Choked To Death By Flag Celebrating World Cup Victory / Where Frank Lampard Got It All Wrong / PSG Suffer Shock Rennes Loss As Messi Misses Target Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.