Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth (652 Views)

Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / 5 Reasons Why We Must Not Remove God From Human Governance / Man Complains About Muslims - See What Happened To Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Surah 1-2 In the Name of Allah—the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful. All praise is for Allah—Lord of all worlds

Surah 4-7 Master of the Day of Judgment. You ˹alone˺ we worship and You ˹alone˺ we ask for help. Guide us along the Straight Path. The Path of those You have blessed—not those You are displeased with, or those who are astray.

The above is allah actually talking. These are the opening verses of the noble quran that has no mistakes. Here allah is proving that he worships a God. allah needs guidance and he needs help too. These are allah's own words. allah should be in a position to explain his truth to muslims and not muslims correcting allah's wordings. They want to teach you what allah meant when None of us were there 1400 years ago when allah spoke the words.

surah 56:66 We have been penalized.

Allah is under punishment. This is typical of the wicked angels of Noah's day who were lock up in Tartarus under punishment.

surah 56:67 In fact, we have been deprived ˹of our livelihood˺.”

Who is depriving allah of his livelihood? He eats and from his utterance you can clearly see that this allah is a human being. He has no knowledge of facts that had not been written down before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by MyExpression(m): 4:29am On Oct 14, 2022
Leave people's religion alone.
Just like the Bible, some parts do not hold literal meanings, and some parts have to be added to other parts of the scriptures, to make a complete sense of the message.

If you have not read the full Qu'ran, please let them be.

I do not like the extremists amongst them...but its not your call to make.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:18am On Oct 14, 2022
Whose call is it?
And, who are you to legislate for me? You are making extremist assertions and then asking me to lay low. Child please go get your seizure treated at the hospital. If you do not like my post, then die. We will never miss a hypocrite like you. I said what I said and I will keep saying it. Enjoy your damning fuckulation and get off my thread. Go where your disease can be cured..
MyExpression:

Just like the Bible, some parts do not hold literal meanings, and some parts have to be added to other parts of the scriptures, to make a complete sense of the message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by haekymbahd(m): 6:50am On Oct 14, 2022
Why don't you seek for knowledge before posting?

Sixfiguresmart:
Surah 1-2 In the Name of Allah—the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful. All praise is for Allah—Lord of all worlds

Surah 4-7 Master of the Day of Judgment. You ˹alone˺ we worship and You ˹alone˺ we ask for help. Guide us along the Straight Path. The Path of those You have blessed—not those You are displeased with, or those who are astray.

The above is allah actually talking. These are the opening verses of the noble quran that has no mistakes. Here allah is proving that he worships a God. allah needs guidance and he needs help too. These are allah's own words. allah should be in a position to explain his truth to muslims and not muslims correcting allah's wordings. They want to teach you what allah meant when None of us were there 1400 years ago when allah spoke the words.
I still don't understand what is wrong with Allah teaching is followers how best to pray inorder not to fall into error.. Even Jesus taught how to pray didn't he "our father who art in heaven. Hallow be thy name...

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah Almighty said: I have divided prayer between Myself and My servant into two halves, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. When the servant says, ‘All praise is due to Allah the Lord of the worlds,’ Allah says: My servant has praised Me. When he says, ‘The Gracious, the Merciful,’ Allah says: My servant has exalted Me. When he says, ‘The Master of the Day of Judgment,’ Allah says: My servant has glorified Me and my servant has submitted to Me. When he says, ‘You alone we worship, You alone we ask for help,’ Allah says: This is between Me and My servant, and My servant will have what he has asked for. When he says, ‘Guide us to the straight path, the path of those whom you have favored, not those who went astray,’ Allah says: This is for My servant, and My servant will have what he has asked for.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 395

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

Sixfiguresmart:

surah 56:66 We have been penalized.

Allah is under punishment. This is typical of the wicked angels of Noah's day who were lock up in Tartarus under punishment.

surah 56:67 In fact, we have been deprived ˹of our livelihood˺.”

Who is depriving allah of his livelihood? He eats and from his utterance you can clearly see that this allah is a human being. He has no knowledge of facts that had not been written down before.
Don't tell me you don't know you cherry picked those verses you intentionally did this because you knew you fellow christians wouldn't bother to verify your claims..

I will post you the full verse then decide for your self..

ALLAH SAID

63. Have you seen what you cultivate?

64. Is it you who make it grow, or are We the Grower?

65. If We will, We can turn it into rubble; then you will lament.

66. “We are penalized.

67. No, we are being deprived.”

68. Have you seen the water you drink?

69. Is it you who sent it down from the clouds, or are We the Sender?

70. If We will, We can make it salty. Will you not be thankful?

71. Have you seen the fire you kindle?

72. Is it you who produce its tree, or are We the Producer?

73. We have made it a reminder, and a comfort for the users.

74. So glorify the Name of your Great Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Maynmann: 6:56am On Oct 14, 2022
Yahweh worshipper, see your savior father

Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2022
Your argument is futile. If you base your logic on the word Elohim, I want to being to your attention that even at that, Jehovah never mistook his choice of Pronominalization. He kept on iterating that he is HE or I. The moment that he used WE, was in connection to another individual and the Bible explains that other people are involved in the account of creation. You cannot tell me that you are more knowledgeable than your allah.

There is no way in even Jupiter that you can tell me that allah is teaching you how to pray in those verses. Who asked him? There are numerous verses in the quran that spoke extensively on prayer. So, what stops allah from doing what Jesus did in Matthew 6:9. Before teaching us how to pray, Jesus indicated that what he was about to say was prayer.

You cannot pick and choose. Whenever allah gets caught, you throw in a wet towel to save him. How will I know which is prayer and which is not? Who decides what is prayer or not in the quran? You? Your scholar or allah? Who should teach who, allah or you?

If the quran is deficient, tell us and we can fill it up for you. Stop creating madness. The quran is clear and we will take it for what it says because you will never accept any exegesis from Christians telling you what the Bible means.

Muslims have a list of controversial Bible verses and they will never accept any explanations on them. So, why should I listen to your Wikipedia nonsense?
haekymbahd:

I still don't understand what is wrong with Allah teaching is followers how best to pray inorder not to fall into error.. Even Jesus taught how to pray didn't he "our father who art in heaven. Hallow be thy name...

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah Almighty said: I have divided prayer between Myself and My servant into two halves, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. When the servant says, ‘All praise is due to Allah the Lord of the worlds,’ Allah says: My servant has praised Me. When he says, ‘The Gracious, the Merciful,’ Allah says: My servant has exalted Me. When he says, ‘The Master of the Day of Judgment,’ Allah says: My servant has glorified Me and my servant has submitted to Me. When he says, ‘You alone we worship, You alone we ask for help,’ Allah says: This is between Me and My servant, and My servant will have what he has asked for. When he says, ‘Guide us to the straight path, the path of those whom you have favored, not those who went astray,’ Allah says: This is for My servant, and My servant will have what he has asked for.”

Don't tell me you don't know you cherry picked those verses you intentionally did this because you knew you fellow christians wouldn't bother to verify your claims..

I will post you the full verse then decide for your self..

ALLAH SAID

63. Have you seen what you cultivate?

64. Is it you who make it grow, or are We the Grower?

65. If We will, We can turn it into rubble; then you will lament.

66. “We are penalized.

67. No, we are being deprived.”

68. Have you seen the water you drink?

69. Is it you who sent it down from the clouds, or are We the Sender?

70. If We will, We can make it salty. Will you not be thankful?

71. Have you seen the fire you kindle?

72. Is it you who produce its tree, or are We the Producer?

73. We have made it a reminder, and a comfort for the users.

74. So glorify the Name of your Great Lord.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Maynmann: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2022
Yahweh father, EL.
He was the one that gave israEL to yahweh as inheritance.
Not to forget tanakh and the New Testament was not written in ENGLISH.
“ Jehovah” is the greek tetragrammation of YHWH. cheesy

Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2022
haekymbahd:
How can I seek knowledge from sophists? If the quran is the book of knowledge, why are you rejecting it publicly and asking me to seek knowledge FROM YOU? Are you more all-knowing than allah?

I posted the quran and you are asking me to seek knowledge. From where else? Your Hadith was written hundreds of years after the compilation of the quran. So, who is the one talking here?

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Maynmann: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2022
This was when yahweh father was sharing inheritance to yahweh, that’s why yahweh is only the god of the Israelite.

Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by iamyungkhalifa(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Ya all here are arguing on book written for you guys to learn just follow wat your own book says.
I am a Christian and I don't bother Muslims much. At least they believe a God. I only focus in athiest who claim there ain't any God
cool cool cool
Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Maynmann: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
Ya all here are arguing on book written for you guys to learn just follow wat your own book says.
I am a Christian and I don't bother Muslims much. At least they believe a God. I only focus in athiest who claim there ain't any God
cool cool cool

Muslims believe in arabic god, allah not Israelite god, yahweh.
I’m sure you also don’t have problems with sango worshippers, they also believe in their thunder god.
It’s only atheists that don’t believe in any of these deities that you have problems with, lol theist.
Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by haekymbahd(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Your argument is futile. If you base your logic on the word Elohim, I want to being to your attention that even at that, Jehovah never mistook his choice of Pronominalization. He kept on iterating that he is HE or I. The moment that he used WE, was in connection to another individual and the Bible explains that other people are involved in the account of creation. You cannot tell me that you are more knowledgeable than your allah.
so according to your logic since the bible says other people are involved in the creation.

Genesis 1:26-27
Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Question for sixfiguresmart

Why did Jehovah use "us" and "he" to refer to himself in the same verse

I know you will avoid this question like a flea

Isaiah 42
This is what God the Lord says—
the Creator of the heavens, who stretches them out,
who spreads out the earth with all that springs from it,

who gives breath to its people,
and life to those who walk on it:
6 “I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness;
I will take hold of your hand.

1. Which of the individual involved in creation is talking in Isaiah 42 and why is he claiming the glory and neglecting the other individuals involved.

You will still run like a flea i know

Sixfiguresmart:

There is no way in even Jupiter that you can tell me that allah is teaching you how to pray in those verses. Who asked him? There are numerous verses in the quran that spoke extensively on prayer. So, what stops allah from doing what Jesus did in Matthew 6:9. Before teaching us how to pray, Jesus indicated that what he was about to say was prayer.

You cannot pick and choose. Whenever allah gets caught, you throw in a wet towel to save him. How will I know which is prayer and which is not? Who decides what is prayer or not in the quran? You? Your scholar or allah? Who should teach who, allah or you?
Are you blind to not have seen the Hadith I posted. The prophet was the one who explained this and not me nor any scholar.

The role of the prophet is to teach and guide his followers the prophet said it was Allah teaching his followers how to pray so what consigns you?

Sixfiguresmart:

If the quran is deficient, tell us and we can fill it up for you. Stop creating madness. The quran is clear and we will take it for what it says because you will never accept any exegesis from Christians telling you what the Bible means.
Do you believe the Quran and reject the prophet whom it was revealed to how possible we follow what is in the book...

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

"O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 59)

Sixfiguresmart:

Muslims have a list of controversial Bible verses and they will never accept any explanation on it. So, why should i listen to you wikipedia nonsense?
No, muslims only ask you to provide the authentic chain of narration to your prophet if you can then we will accept.
Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by iamyungkhalifa(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2022
Maynmann:

Muslims believe in arabic god, allah not Israelite god, yahweh.
I’m sure you also don’t have problems with sango worshippers, they also believe in their thunder god.
It’s only atheists that don’t believe in any of these deities that you have problems with, lol theist.
cool cool reason for saying that is because if those who are traditional worshipers patiently observe what they do they will see it's not for the God because they believe a God exist
But athiest grin grin baba no wan even believe any
Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Maynmann: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
cool cool reason for saying that is because if those who are traditional worshipers patiently observe what they do they will see it's not for the God because they believe a God exist

They will say it’s their traditional god not Israelite god, yahweh or arabic god, allah.
Why are you obsessed with “belief”. Are you educated? Do you believe your notes or you know them?
Theist, You believe what you don’t know.
Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Keep your comments brief and tidy. These things are blinding. I can barely read too much garbage. Drive in to the point and make it logical.

1 corinthians 8 6 proves that other people got involved. Jehovah gets people involved in activities. He asked Moses to strike the River Nile but striking it does not change it, it is his spirit that effects it but he wanted Moses involved in it. Christ himself was involved in creation cos all came THROUGH Christ but FROM God.

Good question, why does he use US and the Bible never said that he used HE. That right there was A REPORTED SPEECH. A basic English speaker can tell that the Bible always reports God's speech. When he spoke, it says then, Jehovah said or God now said. There in Genesis you can clearly see it written in the verse that you quoted, GOD SAID.

In the verse that said HE MADE, there is nowhere in it that tells you that God was speaking. It is a REPORTED SPEECH.

Genesis 1:26 and 27 are not the same verse. They are TWO VERSES. God spoke in verse 26 alone. You can clearly see the quotation mark, Sir. Do not be insidious. I catch every tone that you set here. The quotation mark ended in verse 26. Respect English!

Jehovah is not neglecting others. He takes the glory because others served him in his creative project and it is by HIS OWN spirit that others exist. The Bible in 1 Corinthians 3:9 says that we are God's fellow workers. We work with him but the glory and honor goes to him eventually.
Hebrews 3:4 but the One having built everything is God.

He built everything in the universe. From the angels to the night birds. He did it!

I have posted several verse of the quran but you are yet to accept one. The ones that misaligns with your perception, you discredit it. I do not have a personal ish with you. I myself converted to Islam for almost a year and I read Islamic texts. I knew nothing about Islam before traveling to Saudi Arabia. I believed everything and I was not spiritual at all. The muslims took advantage of my vulnerability and not willing to answer the questions that were popping up.

I left a very good job cos it was becoming personal. This also was a part of the reasons why my marriage failed. You should have asked how I came to know this much. Not everyone around knows the things that I am pointing out to you. I met Muslims who told me that they were waiting for their visa to drop this religion. I have a hadith here left behind by a flat mate from Palestine. His UK visa got through and dude was gone. I called him and offered to bring his quran and Hadith to the airport and he asked me to keep them. He does not need them. So, I did.

I broke out voraciously cos I do not want to be tied into it for my sanity and that of my children. What you are doing here is not new to me. I am totally accustomed to it. The quran asks you to believe in the quran while the hadith is called sahih. Which is actually true? Sahih means truth. Quran means scriptures. Which should have been which?

Do you accept the quran or the hadith which were all written hundred years after mohammed? Does allah approve of the hadith? Mohammed does not even know what hadith means. He never saw it before he died on an 18 year old girl

haekymbahd:
so according to your logic since the bible says other people are involved in the creation.

Genesis 1:26-27
Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Why did Jehovah use "us" and "he" to refer to himself in the same verse

I know you will avoid this question like a flea

Isaiah 42
This is what God the Lord says—
the Creator of the heavens, who stretches them out,
who spreads out the earth with all that springs from it,

who gives breath to its people,
and life to those who walk on it:
6 “I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness;
I will take hold of your hand.

1. Which of the individual involved in creation is talking in Isaiah 42 and why is he claiming the glory and neglecting the other individuals involved.

You will still run like a flea i know

Are you blind to not have seen the Hadith I posted. The prophet was the one who explained this and not me nor any scholar.

The role of the prophet is to teach and guide his followers the prophet said it was Allah teaching his followers how to pray so what consigns you?

Do you believe the Quran and reject the prophet whom it was revealed to how possible we follow what is in the book...

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

"O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 59)

No, muslims only ask you to provide the authentic chain of narration to your prophet if you can then we will accept.
Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2022
You see, there is no grey area. The atheists are not ashiests in reality. Everyone believes in something. Every single being needs belief and faith to survive.
iamyungkhalifa:
Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by iamyungkhalifa(m): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You see, there is no grey area. The atheists are not ashiests in reality. Everyone believes in something. Every single being needs belief and faith to survive.
yeah that is what makes me always against em . U can't tell me you don't believe in God . Because even me self a thick sinner , very world , through practice the Christain religion.i smoke like hell ��� and you know other worldly things. But there is always that time each and every day a person mind always go to God itself without thinking on it or planning you just realizes and wave it off. It is the reality you can even observe yourself.
Athiest whey talk say God no dey na mumu I swear

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
well, you might have a point and the thing is that the muslims are planning on killing everyone else. That is what their quran teaches. The scholars are setting their minds on 40 to 50 years from now. They teach that in the masjid or mosque. If you sit in there, you will hear occultic things designed against everyone else. Atheist are not coming to kill you. The things that Atheists might be scared to do without knowing God are the things that muslims would consciously do to please their allah.

These guys are on a mission. You don't know their plans. The thing now is that the ex-muslim communities are exposing their agenda and it is more implosive than bombs from Israel. The younger generation are beginning to ask questions now and they live in free worlds.
iamyungkhalifa:
yeah that is what makes me always against em . U can't tell me you don't believe in God . Because even me self a thick sinner , very world , through practice the Christain religion.i smoke like hell ��� and you know other worldly things. But there is always that time each and every day a person mind always go to God itself without thinking on it or planning you just realizes and wave it off. It is the reality you can even observe yourself.
Athiest whey talk say God no dey na mumu I swear
Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by iamyungkhalifa(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
well, you might have a point and the thing is that the muslims are planning on killing everyone else. That is what their quran teaches. The scholars are setting their minds on 40 to 50 years from now. They teach that in the masjid or mosque. If you sit in there, you will hear occultic things designed against everyone else. Atheist are not coming to kill you. The things that Atheists might be scared to do without knowing God are the things that muslims would consciously do to please their allah.

These guys are on a mission. You don't know their plans. The thing now is that the ex-muslim communities are exposing their agenda and it is more implosive than bombs from Israel. The younger generation are beginning to ask questions now and they live in free worlds.
man if it was to be from that angle tho I reason with you , but it won't work . I know Muslim to be occultic and Christain too moreover religion came From occultic background.but check this little brain thinking of mine,
Christain- there is only one God and he exist in three form. All other gods are fake. We were also God children
Muslim - there is only one God. The rest are messenger and servant. we human are servant while angels are messenger
Traditionalist- believe in God but uses the medium of lesser God
Athiest - there is no God.
For
Muslim now to now hold all the world government power and religion won't work my brother
What is going to do is already doing it but we are not wise enough
Technology and science is going to be the main antagonist in that 40 or 50 coming year
And by then it will be full of more athiest than religious people.vatican will be the first to join
Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by iamyungkhalifa(m): 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
man if it was to be from that angle tho I reason with you , but it won't work . I know Muslim to be occultic and Christain too moreover religion came From occultic background.but check this little brain thinking of mine,
Christain- there is only one God and he exist in three form. All other gods are fake. We were also God children
Muslim - there is only one God. The rest are messenger and servant. we human are servant while angels are messenger
Traditionalist- believe in God but uses the medium of lesser God
Athiest - there is no God.
For
Muslim now to now hold all the world government power and religion won't work my brother
What is going to do is already doing it but we are not wise enough
Technology and science is going to be the main antagonist in that 40 or 50 coming year
And by then it will be full of more athiest than religious people.vatican will be the first to join
remember the Bible foretold it
It will denies all existence of God or gods and place himself in place of God
Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Maynmann: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
What language was the collection of books you call “bible” written in?

Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by TenQ: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
MyExpression:

This is the exact reason Christians were forever kicked out of Tunisia and Turkey!

My people perish....

If only you know Islam: but you don't, hence your post

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by TenQ: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
cool cool cool
Do you know that Muslims have been ordered by Allah not to take you a Christian as friend?
Do you know that Allah has commanded Muslims to either convert you to Islam or Kill you or impose on you heavy TAX till you feel subdued and humiliated!
Do you know that Muslims can lawfully lie to you on anything to achieve their aim?
Do you know that Muslims believe that one day, they would stamp out Christianity and everyone would be a Muslim?

I bet you don't know!
Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by MyExpression(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2022
TenQ:

This is the exact reason Christians were forever kicked out of Tunisia and Turkey!

My people perish....

Could you point me in the right direction of study...so I'll be better informed on the subject matter
Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by TenQ: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2022
MyExpression:

Could you point me in the right direction of study...so I'll be better informed on the subject matter
It's too simple!

Start with the claims of Islam and Muslims and through QUESTIONS , LOGICALLY, HISTORICALLY or SCIENTIFICALLY sift through the claims.

Examples:

1. Qur'an is the exact verbatim words of God.
2. The Qur'an contains amazing scientific miracles
3. JESUS was neither Crucified nor did He die
4. There is only one Arabic Qur'an in existence and the Qur'an is perfectly preserved word for word up to the diacritical marks
5. Mohammed is the best example for emulation by mankind

Islam does not welcome Questioning because as you question Islam, the many web of lies break down.

Just note that
1. Muslims lie in Translations even with their own Qur'an to hide embarrassing facts
2. They lie even in transmitting Translations embarrassing facts in their Hadiths and Tafsirs
3. There Fatwas (Rulings) are even greater lies whenever a fact embarrasses them.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
He is muslim in disguise. They will accept anything to advance islam.
TenQ:

My people perish....

Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
You were born today, Sir. You missed the class on Abacus in kindergarten LOL. You could learn how to type but not where to find a direction of study. Your pseudonym is a perfect example of why islam must be exposed. The muslims in Iran do not have what your pseudonym depicts. The muslims in all islamic states die just to have your pseudonym.

You come out here and stand on your expression to impress the scholars who deprive others of theirs.
MyExpression:

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by MyExpression(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You were born today, Sir. You missed the class on Abacus in kindergarten LOL. You could learn how to type but not where to find a direction of study. Your pseudonym is a perfect example of why islam must be exposed. The muslims in Iran do not have what your pseudonym depicts. The muslims in all islamic states die just to have your pseudonym.

You come out here and stand on your expression to impress the scholars who deprive others of theirs.

Witty expression, however you made a mockery of my inquisition.
I could scout through Google and get inarticulate, if not- false narrative about the subject matter.

As you must have noted in the comments, there are dissenting opinions on the subject matter. (Due to various translations, chronology and storytelling exaggerations et al)
Rather than take side, if we look critically to the sacred books of every religion, you will find an inbalance that has a codified meaning to the followers, who have been able to draw linkages.

I doubt there's any sacred book that's accurately written to depict the reality of the human race...

Except the purpose is to draw all men into atheism, I see no justification for the argument...coz it didn't seem like the OP wanted an explanation, he/she just wanted to put their own expression out there...and such unguarded act should and ought to be called out. (Atheism thrives on logic, and I have given a logic that validates the errors of religion)
Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:17am On Oct 22, 2022
Thank you. If you observe the topic of this thread, you will notice that it indicates that what we present is coming from THE VERY WORDS OF ALLAH. The topic intimates that the evidence is not found from hearsay but from factual proof.

Can you read the initial post of this thread and revert?
MyExpression:

Witty expression, however you made a mockery of my inquisition.
I could scout through Google and get inarticulate, if not- false narrative about the subject matter.

As you must have noted in the comments, there are dissenting opinions on the subject matter. (Due to various translations, chronology and storytelling exaggerations et al)
Rather than take side, if we look critically to the sacred books of every religion, you will find an inbalance that has a codified meaning to the followers, who have been able to draw linkages.

I doubt there's any sacred book that's accurately written to depict the reality of the human race...

Except the purpose is to draw all men into atheism, I see no justification for the argument...coz it didn't seem like the OP wanted an explanation, he/she just wanted to put their own expression out there...and such unguarded act should and ought to be called out. (Atheism thrives on logic, and I have given a logic that validates the errors of religion)
Re: Christians And Muslims See How Allah Proved That He Isn't God From His Own Mouth by MyExpression(m): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Thank you. If you observe the topic of this thread, you will notice that it indicates that what we present is coming from THE VERY WORDS OF ALLAH. The topic intimates that the evidence is not found from hearsay but from factual proof.

Can you read the initial post of this thread and revert?

Part B of my second paragraph...only persons who have read and understood the Qu'ran can draw the correlation in that passage.

Don't give literal interpretation to it.

Same principle applies in Christianity.

You hear how Muslims, especially, dissect the Bible without understanding coz they have not studied the Bible enough to draw the linking lines.
I've even heard these Gen-z misinterpret the bible.
These things takes years of study and continuous studying.
...we get new understanding of the bible and the ways of God everyday.

Same thing I think you're doing to the Qu'ran.
Perhaps, you've read it, but I doubt you've studied it enough.

No book is plainly and perfectly written.
We've read the history of religion and most sound like fables.

Only a well learned and conscientious Muslim can explain the Qu'ran in truth...just like only a well informed minister of the gospel can properly dissect and give corrections in and from the bible.

If you want to change them and bring them out of their "folly", you have to do it from within.
...that's why Christ "became" flesh.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Paying Tithes And Offerings, Seed Sowing And Special Donatio / 10 Recipes For Happiness / Re: Did Adam And Eve Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.