Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

"Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari (4724 Views)

Dss Dg Son Visit President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock [photos] / DSS Dg’s Son Under Fire For Calling Obi Cubana Man Of Dignity - PHOTOS / Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by SouthSouth1914: 6:49am On Oct 14, 2022
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Who is Buhari then?
Will respect kill him?
What is respect?
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by JASONjnr(m): 6:57am On Oct 14, 2022
blackpanda:

It's not about buhari. It's about respect for constituted authority. I am very sure she won't try this during the time of abacha. But was abacha good?? No. It's because buhari is too lenient

What sort of nonsense are you talking about?

Is the constituted authority respectful to her citizens? Why should anyone respect a person that puts the country in this mess?

Do you know the kind of stealing and lying that this government flaunt itself with?

Do you know how they squander money and have us suffer even with the abundance of oil deposit on our soil?

You don't respect someone who doesn't care for you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Advocate500: 6:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, get sense na. I am not happy with Buhari also but I will choose to not show up to accept an award from him rather than to do so and then publicly disgrace the office of the Nigerian President that cannot be linked to the current President alone.

Teni is just uncouth. Stop supporting nonsense and a declining culture of moral laxness and mannerless behavior of Nigerian youths because you are not happy with Buhari .

How difficult, if Teni does not respect Buhari personally, to politely reject a national award our President is presenting?

You hate your brother yet you still go to his wedding to cause a scene when said wedding is not about your brother alone.

Simply confirms you a mannerless egotist who lacks class and grace. Not rocket science bro.
oga rest with your gibberish abeg,you that have been supporting buhari for 7years is trying to deny it because you want to castigate Teni.Teni used this opportunity to show her displeasure with the buhari led government deal with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Realguyman1(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2022
blackpanda:

It's not about buhari. It's about respect for constituted authority. I am very sure she won't try this during the time of abacha. But was abacha good?? No. It's because buhari is too lenient
Which buhari is too lenient? Shay make buhari order for her arrest say because she nor bow down her head greet am, abi?

Bros, even if it was abacha or babagida, nothing will still happen. Or is buhari lenient than Yaradua and Jonathan?
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Emman08: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2022
I'd like to know what this Abba has achieved in his life apart from being the son of the DSS boss?

While young people are being innovative and recording achievements, this DAN ISKA is seeking relevance. Without stolen government money you are nothing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Advocate500: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2022
manmade:
I don't subscribe to teni action on this , it's uncalled for ,this is an event being televised world wide and she has the option of simply writing to politely reject the award, personally, I'm not a fan of Buhari because of the administrative blunders he is committing here and there and affecting the lives of the Nigerian people negatively, the office is what we respect not the person,
Buhari deserve no respect abeg,as a president of a Nation, their are boundaries one is expected not to cross,but buhari cross all boundaries,I see no reason to mention respect,it is earned not given.
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Svoboda(m): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2022
blackpanda:

You are even going too far with abacha. Will she try it before a personalityas abrasive and combative as
wike even as a gov?
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by yomi531(m): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2022
Britishpea:
I still don’t know why she deserved the award and Olamide, wizkid, Davido or Pasuma, Osupa abi TUBaba dont deserve it better?
Buhari will be somewhere in his Aso rock blaming himself why he didn’t just give it to partablebaeby, instead.
What a rude brat!
Tuface was awarded too. Even Burna Boy. Emeka Rollas won too(Actor in Nollywood). Burna Own na MFR . Its higher than the one they gave Teni and co(MON)
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Winnersunited: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2022
blackpanda:

So you are now celebrating Abacha. Afterall Muslims don't shake hands with females in public. Please allow the young lady to be. We learn everyday.
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by ruggedtimi(m): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2022
But very wrong by teni
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Highways: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2022
blackpanda:

U sure say u get home training so Otherwise u won't be supporting rubbish

Where I come from, if an elder rubbishes himself... The kids will play with his dicck
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2022
Advocate500:
oga rest with your gibberish abeg,you that have been supporting buhari for 7years is trying to deny it because you want to castigate Teni.Teni used this opportunity to show her displeasure with the buhari led government deal with it.

You are brainless.
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by blackpanda: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2022
Highways:

Where I come from, if an elder rubbishes himself... The kids will play with his dicck

I am not surprised then
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by blackpanda: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2022
Winnersunited:
So you are now celebrating Abacha. Afterall Muslims don't shake hands with females in public. Please allow the young lady to be. We learn everyday.

What's this one blabbing biko
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Kingsmm55: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Teni's attitude towards the void award is applauded.. The colossal insult she meted on buhari and so called nonsensical award is really welcome. Is high time you held the bull by the horns...come to think of it what good has this so called buhari done for this nation since the inception of this nightmare cum administration. Buhari is a monumental disgrace likewise his administration and by extension his so called empty award..... They haven't seen disgrace yet........
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by omonnakoda: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2022
blackpanda:

U sure say u get home training so Otherwise u won't be supporting rubbish
Can you summarize this "rubbish" you are talking about in one sentence?
What did she do?
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Mercury12:

Teni rude behavior supporters are mostly i.gbos. I don't know why they like to support rude behaviors. The other deranged one that wishes the late Queen Elizabeth "excruciating pain" comes to mind

They generally have no culture of good and dignified behaviour or respect for elders, constituted authority, the rights of others and democracy. The saying "many a true word is spoken in jest" applies to Igbo.

It may sound comical when people say they wake their parents with kicks and slap but that is the reality about them.

They respect nothing and no one. That is why illiterate cultists are wasting Professors in the SE today.

Teni is a brat. Simple. Just reject the award if you have issues with Buhari. End of story.

1 Like

Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Ckonnet: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2022
yinkus6750:
You right on this.
But no need insulting her.
When award is given to every time , dick and Harry, what else do you expect?
What has she contributed to the nation to merit the award?
Her father's image as a retired General ?
Or her been a political artiste at party rallies ?
What a big disgrace to Omoluabi tribe .
Even in Grammy and other musical awards, people still appreciate been nominated, talkless of receiving a national awatd.

Yea you are right, Me I love what she did I swear because she don't even understand why the award was given to her so she reacted absolutely nice if you ask me and if it was for the father which is okay but should be acknowledged properly.
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Tinububalls: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2022
Mercury12:

Shebi u go school?
I said "mostly I.gbos"
In fact don't go too far. Check this post. Most commentator supporting her actions here are obedient. Take time to check each profile.
Now about the other deranged one that abuse the late Queen Elizabeth same thing I know y'all can't deny that...
I gain nothing making baseless accusations I only speak facts.
If I went to Aso rock / senate house piss and defecate on it and uploaded the video on twitter for the word to see how much I hate Nigeria. I will get more supporters from a particular region and be treated like a god by them
You just described your tribe in your comment.
Spits.
How can a Yoruba girl behave badly, a foolish soul is calling Igbos for her behaviour.
Una chop witch?
Always changing the narrative. Come trace how Teni grandfather take be Igbo.
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by ewaoluwa13n: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2022
The so called Yoots that Buhari described. It just goes to validate the "Lazy YOUTH" jab.The so called Yoots that Buhari described. It just goes to validate the "Lazy YOUTH" jab....
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2022
blackpanda:

U are saying all these because u don't like buhari personally. But I repeat, it's not about the person, but the office. It's a constitutional office. Buhari will go one day soon.

Correct. The office is bigger than Buhari. In fact the pettiness of Teni shows the m0r0nic level of ignorant thinking controlling the mind of the average Nigerian youth.

That office is greater than Buhari but Nigerian youths like Teni don't show they understand this very important concept.

If Mr, President is believed to be leading unsatisfactorily then it is in our power, as his employers who gave him mandate of office, to remove him if we are truly aware of our powers.

To receive a national award to then use as a platform to disrespect Buhari achieves what exactly? Has anything changed for the better for any Nigerian since Teni's action?

Check my past post to see I encouraged Nigerian youths, when they had the government by the jugular during #EndSARS, to March on the NASS in Abuja and uncompromisingly demand restructuring, resource control, State policing, true fiscal federalism etc from our lawmakers.

Relevant demands that will give them the permanent empowerment they need to build successful and dignified lives as youths elseqhwre in the world enjoy.

Our youths were not interested in that because the ignorant and mentally lazy mumus were only concerned with SARS stopping their harrasment of yahoo boys and fraudsters.

They never saw the bigger picture per what is in their power to demand and achieve. They want to focus on David and Chioma news all day yet the two seconds in 24 hours they dedicate to politics is to swear and curse Buhari without the knowledge to understand they should know their Senators and petition them to demand the impeachment of an underperforming President.

Teni is displaying exactly that same myopia that will continue to fail Nigerian youths in their own country leaving them lusting to "Japa" rather than take responsibility for their own future, lives and success.

Nigerian leaders view Nigerian youths as ignorant and unfocused toddlers they can ignore because that is precisely how Nigerian youths, like Teni, behave.
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Who is he again?
Where is it in the law that you should bow to the president? Is he a monarch?
If they call this one almajiri now, he'll start wailing.
At least Teni has contributed to the nation, what's your own contribution? Omo daddy
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2022
blackpanda:

U are saying all these because u don't like buhari personally. But I repeat, it's not about the person, but the office. It's a constitutional office. Buhari will go one day soon.
Can you explain how she disrespected the President?
Which law says you must bow when receiving award from the president?
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2022
Mercury12:

Teni rude behavior supporters are mostly i.gbos. I don't know why they like to support rude behaviors. The other deranged one that wishes the late Queen Elizabeth "excruciating pain" comes to mind

Bigotry is a worm I'm this nation.

Why can't you folks exude your assertion without bringing in ethnic bigotry.

This nation needs a national rebirth, a Yoruba person did an act and some persons supported her and boom those must be the Igbo tribe even when this forum is ananimous.

There is no unity in the land called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2022
yinkus6750:
You right on this.
But no need insulting her.
When award is given to every time , dick and Harry, what else do you expect?
What has she contributed to the nation to merit the award?
Her father's image as a retired General ?
Or her been a political artiste at party rallies ?
What a big disgrace to Omoluabi tribe .
Even in Grammy and other musical awards, people still appreciate been nominated, talkless of receiving a national awatd.
Bros abeg, how did she disrespect the President?
I still don't get it
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2022
blackpanda:

Try what? How exactly did she disrespect Buhari?
Can you just explain
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2022
WibusJaga:

Son of DSS DG na Son of God?
Abeg we get more serious issues than person wey no shake hand of Buhari after receiving award.
But how will she shake Buhari's hands.
Buhari didn't offer her handshake which I understand it's due to his religious beliefs.
She can't offer him handshake either because it's considered disrespectful in Yoruba culture
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Britishpea:
I still don’t know why she deserved the award and Olamide, wizkid, Davido or Pasuma, Osupa abi TUBaba dont deserve it better?
Buhari will be somewhere in his Aso rock blaming himself why he didn’t just give it to partablebaeby, instead.
What a rude brat!
How was she rude?
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2022
michlins:
Na who give her award wey mumu.

Even if you hate Buhari, respect the seat of presidency. You have no right to disrespect that seat. You can decline the award like smart people do. Achebe did it, you too can.

As for the person with uncouth mouth, what do you have to your name except being the son of DSS head.
What I see here are two privileged kids with little or no home training who see insulting people as way to express themselves
How did she disrespect the President

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must See: Nuhu Ribadu In Us Session / Nigeria Spends N24tr Yearly On Food Importation / EFCC Fails To Re-arraign Ex-Governor Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.