Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

"Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari (4725 Views)

Dss Dg Son Visit President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock [photos] / DSS Dg’s Son Under Fire For Calling Obi Cubana Man Of Dignity - PHOTOS / Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, get sense na. I am not happy with Buhari also but I will choose to not show up to accept an award from him rather than to do so and then publicly disgrace the office of the Nigerian President that cannot be linked to the current President alone.

Teni is just uncouth. Stop supporting nonsense and a declining culture of moral laxness and mannerless behavior of Nigerian youths because you are not happy with Buhari .

How difficult, if Teni does not respect Buhari personally, to politely reject a national award our President is presenting?

You hate your brother yet you still go to his wedding to cause a scene when said wedding is not about your brother alone.

Simply confirms you a mannerless egotist who lacks class and grace. Not rocket science bro.
How did she disrespect the President
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2022
manmade:
I don't subscribe to teni action on this , it's uncalled for ,this is an event being televised world wide and she has the option of simply writing to politely reject the award, personally, I'm not a fan of Buhari because of the administrative blunders he is committing here and there and affecting the lives of the Nigerian people negatively, the office is what we respect not the person,
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2022
Mercury12:
I swear she is a huge disgrace to the Yoruba tribe. We not known for that kinda rude behavior.
I notice from the video that she is likely on drug from the way she talks and act like a tout. I dey shame for her
How was she rude to the president
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2022
GeneralPula:

Jargons..

We’re talking about respecting the office of the presidency, this one is ranting..
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by sukar886: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2022
Teni pass you oo, na ur father make u wetin u be , but teni na hustler , so don't compare ur self with her
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2022
ruggedtimi:
But very wrong by teni
What did she do wrong
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

She failed to observe protocol recipients of national awards are briefed about. It is universal as well and not peculiar to Nigeria or even about Buhari per se.

Bro, I wish Nigerian youths the best but they are deficient in comparison to their contemporaries worldwide. Goodluck to them.
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by lereinter(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2022
blackpanda:

It's not about buhari. It's about respect for constituted authority. I am very sure she won't try this during the time of abacha. But was abacha good?? No. It's because buhari is too lenient

buhari is too lenient, he should have acted like the killer called abacha

Well it's not your fault

What I know is that those of you that think like this will be consumed by this your motives
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

Correct. The office is bigger than Buhari. In fact the pettiness of Teni shows the m0r0nic level of ignorant thinking controlling the mind of the average Nigerian youth.

That office is greater than Buhari but Nigerian youths like Teni don't show they understand this very important concept.

If Mr, President is believed to be leading unsatisfactorily then it is in our power, as his employers who gave him mandate of office, to remove him if we are truly aware of our powers.

To receive a national award to then use as a platform to disrespect Buhari achieves what exactly? Has anything changed for the better for any Nigerian since Teni's action?

Check my past post to see I encouraged Nigerian youths, when they had the government by the jugular during #EndSARS, to March on the NASS in Abuja and uncompromisingly demand restructuring, resource control, State policing, true fiscal federalism etc from our lawmakers.

Relevant demands that will give them the permanent empowerment they need to build successful and dignified lives as youths elseqhwre in the world enjoy.

Our youths were not interested in that because the ignorant and mentally lazy mumus were only concerned with SARS stopping their harrasment of yahoo boys and fraudsters.

They never saw the bigger picture per what is in their power to demand and achieve. They want to focus on David and Chioma news all day yet the two seconds in 24 hours they dedicate to politics is to swear and curse Buhari without the knowledge to understand they should know their Senators and petition them to demand the impeachment of an underperforming President.

Teni is displaying exactly that same myopia that will continue to fail Nigerian youths in their own country leaving them lusting to "Japa" rather than take responsibility for their own future, lives and success.

Nigerian leaders view Nigerian youths as ignorant and unfocused toddlers they can ignore because that is precisely how Nigerian youths, like Teni, behave.
Lol. Special Adviser
Where were you when the protesters were on the street?
Where's the petition you wrote to your senator and House member to impeach Buhari
Since you know a protest is the best way to achieve restructuring, when are you going to start one
Hypocrite!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by DabuIIIT: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2022
Teni might be a music star and high performer in other areas but she might be naive when it comes to this kind of show. It could just be that she wasn't adequately breifes on how to receive said award ethically or she was simply naive and didn't actually knew what to do. Let's free her please
Mercury12:

Teni rude behavior supporters are mostly i.gbos. I don't know why they like to support rude behaviors. The other deranged one that wishes the late Queen Elizabeth "excruciating pain" comes to mind
Dsalvo:

They generally have no culture of good and dignified behaviour or respect for elders, constituted authority, the rights of others and democracy. The saying "many a true word is spoken in jest" applies to Igbo.

It may sound comical when people say they wake their parents with kicks and slap but that is the reality about them.

They respect nothing and no one. That is why illiterate cultists are wasting Professors in the SE today.

Teni is a brat. Simple. Just reject the award if you have issues with Buhari. End of story.
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 nifpmod I hope you guys see how these two nairalanders are taking this thread to another tribal level of hatred,racism?
Not as though some of us are Igbos but this hatred and racism and provocation should not be tolerated on this forum.
Rule 2 should apply here
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. Special Adviser
Where were you when the protesters were on the street?
Where's the petition you wrote to your senator and House member to impeach Buhari
Since you know a protest is the best way to achieve restructuring, when are you going to start one
Hypocrite!!

Mumu. Do you know me? I do my bit as one man. That can never compare to what millions can achieve but they are too ignorant to realize is in their power because they are more obsessed with celebrity news than governance issues. .

Trust me, if Nigeria comprised even 20% of the type of youth I am then we would be on course to becoming a developed nation.
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by GeneralPula: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

By not shaking him. I don’t even know if it’s a must to shake?
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Innocentman86: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2022
Mercury12:

Teni rude behavior supporters are mostly i.gbos. I don't know why they like to support rude behaviors. The other deranged one that wishes the late Queen Elizabeth "excruciating pain" comes to mind
Yorubasd are actually very disrespectful more than ss/se people,but they are very good in pretending,liars and masquerading, backstabbin,envy and betrayingg.
That thing the woman did most yiruba have it in their heart but can't do it because of fear and cowardice.
Ss/se are not not good in pretending which is actually a disadvantage to them because in politics no one should be able to predict your next move but what you can't take away from ss/se is their support for fairness, justice, equity,equal right and progress.
These thing yoru bad and north don't want after all if it's done that way they have absolutely nothing to offer.
What does sw offer Nigeria apart from the sea port in Lagos which ss and se could have.nothing.the oil in ondo belongs to ijaws which is a ss tribe.
Ss/se owns everything including the money use to run the federation,oil,gas etc
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

Mumu. Do you know me? I do my bit as one man. That can never compare to what millions can achieve but they are too ignorant to realize is in their power because they are more obsessed with celebrity news than governance issues. .

Trust me, if Nigeria comprised even 20% of the type of youth I am then we would be on course to becoming a developed nation.
Lol. What bit do you do?
You're one of the APC sympathisers on this forum and you're here giving lectures on how to get the govt to do the right thing.
You're supporting APC to retain presidency after 8 years of broken promises and failures.
Yet you think you have the moral stand to condemn youths who marched against govt brutality.
The problem is there to many of your kind of youths. That's why leaders run roughshod over Nigerians
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by LadyExcellency: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2022
blackpanda:

It's not about Buhari. It's about respect for constituted authority. I am very sure she won't try this during the time of Abacha. But was Abacha good?? No. It's because Buhari is too lenient

You got a serious psychiatric problem and you don't even know.

Your sense of reasoning and judgment are too archaic and barbaric for 21st-century civilization.

You got too much of a slave mentality especially those of house slaves.
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Ifearnoevil: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Mercury12:

Shebi u go school?
I said "mostly I.gbos"
In fact don't go too far. Check this post. Most commentator supporting her actions here are obedient. Take time to check each profile.
Now about the other deranged one that abuse the late Queen Elizabeth same thing I know y'all can't deny that...
I gain nothing making baseless accusations I only speak facts.

If I went to Aso rock / senate house piss and defecate on it and uploaded the video on twitter for the word to see how much I hate Nigeria. I will get more supporters from a particular region and be treated like a god by them

See illeterate.
When did being obedient become synonymous with being igbo.
All the Irish,indians and south Africans that celebrated the queens demise are igbos.
You louts got nothing on the igbos
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by optionalY09: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2022
blackpanda:

It's not about buhari. It's about respect for constituted authority. I am very sure she won't try this during the time of abacha. But was abacha good?? No. It's because buhari is too lenient

fvck constituted authority that only provides insecurity, as a matter of fact she didn’t want that title from an already crash country. I bet she is more happy with an “order of Yoruba Land” than “order of Niger” what’s her business with Niger. Fvck Niger and fvck the Nigreb who presented the award soaked in human blood�. I won’t keep such award in my own house
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by TheEndless: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Mercury12:

Afon.ja Slamus1: Mi o le gba oko nigbati mo fe lati ni ibalopo pelu iyawo mi.

Afon.ja Slamus2: Kii se nitori pe iyawo re ni aami ni gbogbo oju re lati awon eekanna ipata tabi nitori pe obo iyawo re n run bi eja buburu. Awon omo Igbo lo fa.
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by AliyuMahdi9: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2022
Where were you when People were insulting GEJ

blackpanda:

U are saying all these because u don't like buhari personally. But I repeat, it's not about the person, but the office. It's a constitutional office. Buhari will go one day soon.
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by DeleTaller: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2022
Britishpea:
I still don’t know why she deserved the award and Olamide, wizkid, Davido or Pasuma, Osupa abi TUBaba dont deserve it better?
Buhari will be somewhere in his Aso rock blaming himself why he didn’t just give it to partablebaeby, instead.
What a rude brat!

The award was actually given to her late father...General Olaoshebikan Apata who got murdered while in service... Teni was only picked to represent her father... Maybe the family should have sent the elder sister Niniola....
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Femi8586(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Britishpea:
I still don’t know why she deserved the award and Olamide, wizkid, Davido or Pasuma, Osupa abi TUBaba dont deserve it better?
Buhari will be somewhere in his Aso rock blaming himself why he didn’t just give it to partablebaeby, instead.
What a rude brat!

Mumu

If all those you mentioned acted the same way as Teni, you will still say you wonder why they deserved the award instead of Lil Wayne, 50 Cents, Bella Shmurda, Naira Marley
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by asanausana91: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
optionalY09:
Who be Abba again is that a person or a new type of cow. You no go go lead the bandits back to the Sahel

Fvck constituted authority that only provides insecurity, as a matter of fact she didn’t want that title from an already crashed country. I bet she is more happy with an “order of Yoruba Land” than “order of Niger” what’s her business with Niger. Fvck Niger and fvck the Nigreb who presented the award soaked in human blood�. I won’t keep such award in my own house
the day your dirty useless father had an opportunity to come to become a toilet cleaner of Buhari, he will be celebrating that day from generation to generation.
Children of HATE.
Kill yourself if you are not happy with Mr President.
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Oddfinder001: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nosayer:

Really?
How many people did Buhari awarded?

How many of them were higher or lower than Tẹni in terms of societal contributions?

How many of them behaved like Tẹni?

IMO, Tẹni lost here. She'd have won by loudly rejecting it. You like the award but you hate the giver. What do you call that?
Stop b3ing unfortunate. The giver is not the owner of the award! Abi na buhari get d award? Bunch of low lives
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by optionalY09: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
asanausana91:
the day your dirty useless father had an opportunity to come to become a toilet cleaner of Buhari, he will be celebrating that day from generation to generation.
Children of HATE.
Kill yourself if you are not happy with Mr President.

Does that goat have a toilet? He craps in his wife’s mouth - That pies of shit have no respect for women.
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by manmade(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

try and watch the video
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
manmade:
try and watch the video

I already did. The only thing I saw was that she was not smiling wildly and genuflecting like others. How does that connote disrespect?
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by manmade(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Advocate500:
Buhari deserve no respect abeg,as a president of a Nation, their are boundaries one is expected not to cross,but buhari cross all boundaries,I see no reason to mention respect,it is earned not given.
Give honour to whom is due ,if I see buhari in my street today I won't slap him but if I see his picture for Facebook or nairaland I go do *wanka" with my left palm to it and continue to insult him until he changes for better. The best strategy teni ought to have employed is to have come to the venue with a journalist that would interview her immediately after the she got the award and she would have said something like *" I appreciate Mr President for conferring this great award on me / finding me worthy of be given this Noble award...... I'm using this opportunity to dedicate the award to all Nigerians both home and in diaspora going through hard time caused my the mismanagement of our resources by the politicians/ political class, I'm encouraging them to hold on and believed in the country that tomorrow will be better/ new dawn would come Only if they vote wisely" Shikena!

1 Like

Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by manmade(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I already did. The only thing I saw was that she was not smiling wildly and genuflecting like others. How does that connote disrespect?
did she acknowledge the hand shake offered her by the president like the others?
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
manmade:
did she acknowledge the hand shake offered her by the president like the others?

The President did not offer her a handshake o bros

Watch the video again
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. What bit do you do?
You're one of the APC sympathisers on this forum and you're here giving lectures on how to get the govt to do the right thing.
You're supporting APC to retain presidency after 8 years of broken promises and failures.
Yet you think you have the moral stand to condemn youths who marched against govt brutality.
The problem is there to many of your kind of youths. That's why leaders run roughshod over Nigerians

I am not supporting APC to retain Presidency. You write intelligently but when will you realize Nigerian politics is discredited and now about the abilities of the individuals who wield the most power?

Buhari has taught us this bitter lesson. When Tinubu etal supported him to be President they did not do so thinking Buhari would pursue an ethnocentric and pro-Fulani agenda.

I am. Not supporting APC. I am supporting Tinubu and specifically because I know he has the goodwill, bravery, sagacity, support and strength to defy our many enemies of progress to put in place a system that will enable the most progressive of us to develop the Nigeria of our dreams.
Re: "Orobo With Zero Sense" DSS Dg’s Son Knocks Teni Over ‘disrespect’ To Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

I am not supporting APC to retain Presidency. You write intelligently but when will you realize Nigerian politics is discredited and now about the abilities of the individuals who wield the most power?

Buhari has taught us this bitter lesson. When Tinubu etal supported him to be President they did not do so thinking Buhari would pursue an ethnocentric and pro-Fulani agenda.

I am. Not supporting APC. I am supporting Tinubu and specifically because I know he has the goodwill, bravery, sagacity, support and strength to defy our many enemies of progress to put in place a system that will enable the most progressive of us to develop the Nigeria of our dreams.
But Tinubu supported Buhari twice on that same APC. Will you and Tinubu say you were not aware of Buhari's ethnocentrism and Fulani supremacist agenda at the conclusion of his first term at least? Let's not deceive ourselves. You are well within your rights to support whoever you want
But you shouldn't add dishonesty to the mix. If you do, you are not better than Buhari or any other politician you were prodding youths against.
So what led you to support his second term?
Besides, Tinubu may be all that. But till now, none of you have seen his manifesto. He has also been evasive of public scrutiny and has started having secretive travels to London. These were the same tactics embraced by Buhari pre-2019. So, why do you support someone who is already showing traits of Buhari on the same APC?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must See: Nuhu Ribadu In Us Session / How To Break The North / E*X*P*O*S*E*D! Buhari Is Boko Haram’s Major Sponsor – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.