Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. (923 Views)

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:57am On Oct 14, 2022
There's something i see people do on which i need your opinions.

I see men who get married to women who are schooling in another state and after the wedding the woman remains in school for several Months if not years, far away from her husband.

As a man, would you get yourself in such situation where your wife is in school and that far away from you, and for such a long time?

Lalasticlacla
Nilfpmod
Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by Mindlog: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2022
Is she expected to drop out because she got married?

6 Likes

Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by Puremind1225: 7:55am On Oct 14, 2022
I don't think it's a good idea
Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2022
Mindlog:

Will you get yourself in such situation or not?
Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2022
Puremind1225:
I don't think it's a good idea

It's obvious..

1 Like

Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by Rach310(f): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2022
It's all about understanding and planning for the both of you afterall she's not schooling forever.I won't advice you leave someine who is good because he or she is in school at most 5years he or she is done.

1 Like

Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Rach310:
It's all about understanding and planning for the both of you afterall she's not schooling forever.I won't advice you leave someine who is good because he or she is in school at most 5years he or she is done.

Okay, a good one..
Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2022
FreeSpirited, please i need your take on this..
Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by Mindlog: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Will you get yourself in such situation or not?

A man who intends marrying a lady who is still schooling away from his base, certainly has to factor in the duration she still have left there.
Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by Richy4(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2022
Mindlog:

Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by Nonexisting1: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2022
I forsee premium tears coming your soon. Wait a minute, it's not just an ordinary premium tears, it's a massive one. Another long story coming to nairaland soon. Go and marry her bro, we will be patiently waiting to read your crying story soon.

2 Likes

Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by pocohantas(f): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2022
Mindlog:

Lol. grin

He knows she isn’t supposed to drop out. We are just supposed to have one of those fear women arguments, with plenty stories of how they fcked women with distant partners.

2 Likes

Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I forsee premium tears coming your soon. Wait a minute, it's not just an ordinary premium tears, it's a massive one. Another long story coming to nairaland soon. Go and marry her bro, we will be patiently waiting to read your crying story soon.

Did i tell you I'm ready to marry now?
Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
what do you want them to do?
should they nullify the marriage?
should the wife drop out of school?

what works for one might not work for another

1 Like

Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by Mindlog: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Richy4:

Na question I ask o. cheesy
Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by FreeSpirited: 2:58am On Oct 15, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
There's something i see people do on which i need your opinions.

I see men who get married to women who are schooling in another state and after the wedding the woman remains in school for several Months if not years, far away from her husband.

As a man, would you get yourself in such situation where your wife is in school and that far away from you, and for such a long time?

Lalasticlacla
Nilfpmod

It's not advisable at all..It's just a free license for her to Fvck as she pleases without thinking of the repercussions.
You see, when a young married lady stays close to her hubby, the proximity somehow gives her some little respect for her marriage unlike when she's far away.
And knowing that many young married ladies knowadays don't respect marriage and many won't even use their wedding ring on campus, just forget it.

1 Like

Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by NeckingNgulping(m): 3:30am On Oct 15, 2022
FreeSpirited:

It's not advisable at all..It's just a free license for her to Fvck as she pleases without thinking of the repercussions.
You see, when a young married lady stays close to her hubby, the proximity somehow gives her some little respect for her marriage unlike when she's far away.
And knowing that many young married ladies knowadays don't respect marriage and many won't even use their wedding ring on campus, just forget it.

Wow! I knew you were going to hit the nail on the head. So much to learn from you. Thanks for coming.

Pocohantas, now this is what we call raw truth.
Re: This Is About Men Who Get Married To Women In Faraway Schools. by Richnero(m): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2022
I can't even get married to a lady who is schooling in my state and here you are talking of another state.
She has to be done with school before any wedding can take place.

(1) (Reply)

Stop!!! Don't Love Me, My Heart Is With Another / Attention Tussle Between Husband And Child: The Relationship Balance / The Best Wedding Proposal Ever-Well Played- Must Watch, This Brought Me To Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.