Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV (5553 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Lionnation: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2022
Spirit04:
what's the marginalisation? fools like Rufai should be banned from ever making public appearances. someone that doesn't even know the laws governing the state where he lives is always trying to Stoke ethnic tension. if you're from the East, tell how you have been marginalised.
is a military governor from Kano or ogun state ruling you? are you denied anything other regions are getting?
tell me how you have been marginalised
to answer you at bolded, Yes, all the military governors I met while I was a kid were all non igbos, people like tank zubairo, and the rest, secondly igbos are being denied lists of basic amenities other region get without asking for it, like railway, airports federal roads etc
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by endy69: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Very brainless clout chasers just full this country. Abeg make everybody just waka..

If you talk of marginalisation, who no dey marginalized for this country? When the thing dey sweet Una belle for Jonathan regime, other group of people were patient, now because your corrupt kinsmen have not dominated this government, Una just dey make noise everywhere.

If I say I don't hate the yeebowhs, I swear I would be telling a big lie.

We the Igbos love you so much
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Lionnation: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2022
kestolove95:
So he should tell us how has igbos being marginalized?
don't wait for anyone to tell you what you should know if you have liberal mind like humans should, but refuse to acknowledge because it's not happening to you
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by sarkinbauchi: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by sarkinbauchi: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Very brainless clout chasers just full this country. Abeg make everybody just waka..

If you talk of marginalisation, who no dey marginalized for this country? When the thing dey sweet Una belle for Jonathan regime, other group of people were patient, now because your corrupt kinsmen have not dominated this government, Una just dey make noise everywhere.

But you like Igbo girls grin
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by paramakina202: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

You hate the fact a none Igbo person speak truth to power.
Igbos are one of the 3 legs in which the country Nigeria stand.

1 Like

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Owontime: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
The Yeast will never smell Aso Rock in this country, they can use Sniper if they don't like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by 2ndBase: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I agree with you on that. Yesterday, one of them asked why government didn't give them sea port. I asked him why they forgot to ask Jonathan for it. Jonathan had over 60% igbos in his cabinet, all his girlfriends were igbos. Why did they not get everything they wanted from Jonathan? Even the second niger bridge Jonathan could not start on it. They were all busy milking the country dry. Now they are crying blue murder.

You think like a kid. You mean the Igbos should continue to ask GEJ for a seaport even while he is not in government. You will still ask why didn't they demand it from Yar'dua and Obasanjo even shehu shagari. Ignorants everywhere
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Eniitankorede: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
2ndBase:

You think like a kid. You mean the Igbos should continue to ask GEJ for a seaport even while he is not in government. You will still ask why didn't they demand it from Yar'dua and Obasanjo even shehu shagari. Ignorants everywhere

What were your politicians doing when they were in Jonathan’s government? Thats the pertinent question here. Were they busy stealing public money and forgot their people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by OnionBandit(f): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

But you like Igbo girls grin
Yes..I used to grin grin
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Yes..I used to grin grin

shatap a yalebe maxlem is inconsequential
hahahahaha
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Baronthecelebri: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

mumu
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
animal.
OnionBandit:

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Christistruth00: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Publish the signed Appeal Court Judgement instead of throwing insults
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Nigerianization(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Owontime:
The Yeast will never smell Aso Rock in this country, they can use Sniper if they don't like it.

You that live in aso rock, well done
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Nigerianization(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I agree with you on that. Yesterday, one of them asked why government didn't give them sea port. I asked him why they forgot to ask Jonathan for it. [b]Jonathan had over 60% igbos in his cabinet, all his girlfriends were igbos. [/b]Why did they not get everything they wanted from Jonathan? Even the second niger bridge Jonathan could not start on it. They were all busy milking the country dry. Now they are crying blue murder.

You go to your beer parlour where you get cheap kparaga and come here to elevate rumours to the point of facts. Please provide evidence that Jonathan had 60 percent of IGBOS in his cabinet. Also, do not forget to name the girlfriends that are Igbo. If you do, you are a hero of truth. If you don't, you are a cheap liar and hater
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Eniitankorede: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nigerianization:

You go to your beer parlour where you get cheap kparaga and come here to elevate rumours to the point of facts. Please provide evidence that Jonathan had 60 percent of IGBOS in his cabinet. Also, do not forget to name the girlfriends that are Igbo. If you do, you are a hero of truth. If you don't, you are a cheap liar and hater

Dieziani is a confirmed girlfriend of Jonathan. To the extent that Jonathan removed a whole CBN Governor so that she could continue her looting of NNPC in peace. Kema Chikwe is another of his girlfriends. Mama peace had to endure all these because she had no choice.
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Can we do a background check on this guy? Looks like his wife is Igbo and probably the one controlling the home.

I don't care what people would say. DSS should pick that guy up and lock him away. the problem with DSS is that they are too lazy and mostly don't even know their job. if you stoke up division like this in any country in Eastern Europe you will either be shot dead or locked away in a dungeon. this same fool broke traffic law in Lagos, ran to Twitter to accuse Lagos state govt of witch hunting him because he is against the government. can you imagine that? a journalist who comes on TV everyday to 'inform' people confessed to being anti-government. These people are lucky that I'm not the one heading DSS. This country would've been cleansed of these nonsense long ago
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Kingspin(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
There is nothing Nigeria hate more than the truth
They eat the truth, the same people will ask what is the problem of Nigeria.
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Hermes119: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Yes..I used to grin grin

You no go tire for this your trolling
I know your likes, una go just they shout online but in reality you have Igbo friends and associates
Anyways It's all love from this side
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Patriotsleague: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mumu man, so that gives him the right to kill people?

Mad monkey.
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by OnionBandit(f): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hermes119:

You no go tire for this your trolling
I know your likes, una go just they shout online but in reality you have Igbo friends and associates
Anyways It's all love from this side
grin grin grin
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Nonexisting1: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

And you think Igbos give a fucck about you? My friend, go and drink agbo and rest.
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Nigerianization(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Dieziani is a confirmed girlfriend of Jonathan. To the extent that Jonathan removed a whole CBN Governor so that she could continue her looting of NNPC in peace. Kema Chikwe is another of his girlfriends. Mama peace had to endure all these because she had no choice.

Diezani is from RIVERS STATE. She's a happily married woman just like Kema, Naeto C's mum. You still didn't provide any evidence that they had any amorous relationship with GEJ. Should we then say that Sadiya Umar Farouk is BUHARI's girlfriend? Or that Zainab Ahmed is a mistress to Buhari?

Brother please grow up
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Orangedreams: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

Have you been to the East ever before?

If you have, you will understand what it means to marginalize a region then you will be in better position to fit in the SE.

Until you do that, you are only being tribal.
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by escohido123: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
OnionBandit:

But since this government take over ur belle sweet well well abi.
I know u are worse off.

Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by OsunOriginal: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Spirit04:
I don't care what people would say. DSS should pick that guy up and lock him away. the problem with DSS is that they are too lazy and mostly don't even know their job. if you stoke up division like this in any country in Eastern Europe you will either be shot dead or locked away in a dungeon. this same fool broke traffic law in Lagos, ran to Twitter to accuse Lagos state govt of witch hunting him because he is against the government. can you imagine that? a journalist who comes on TV everyday to 'inform' people confessed to being anti-government. These people are lucky that I'm not the one heading DSS. This country would've been cleansed of these nonsense long ago

And tell you he can't try this under a PDP government or an Obi APGA government in Anambra.
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by DadaHammed: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Spirit04:

You dey make noise. Just dey pour spit everywhere like who get maxillofacial kwashiorkor. Eran buruku.
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by Duru009(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Arise tv remains the best for NOW....
Re: MNK: Rufai Oseni Spitting Fire On Arise TV by tribalmall: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Of course can we then say the Igbo that voted Tofa cos of VP ticket while Kano even with presidential ticket voted MKO, after MKO victory at the polls the igbos that moved motion to anull June 12 in Nzeribe, those that refuse to step after the murder of MKO so Yoruba can reclaim it mandate like Ekwueme are sane rational n are detribalised igbos or you are just being the hypocritical foolish Igbo that seek justice to yourself but not to others.

toneroforever:

Apart from some sane, rational & detribalised Yorubas who speak in the interest of justice, the rest r self-centered & foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Had No Idea Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Government, INEC Informs Tribunal / Ako Obioma Under Fire Over Alleged Contract Scam In Abia, Imo / Landmarks In Igboland-please Help Populate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.